Heart, Mind, and Soul [Part 2/2]

Heart, Mind, and Soul
Please log in to read the full chapter

Part 2/2.1

Part 2/2.2

Yunho holding his phone and wait for the call from Hong Suk Chun.

 

He wiggled his feet and breathing deeply. Deep in his mind, he is thinking about what Jaejoong will say to him later when they meet. He doesn’t have any clue. What was actually his friends planned for him? Flashbacking a few hours ago when Heechul said that he will not regret everything about it after tonight.

 

Suddenly his phone vibrates in his hand and seeing Hong Suk Chun’s name on the screen, he slides it and immediately put it firmly in his ear.

 

“Don’t be like this, you hold it too long Jaejoong-ah. Don’t hurt yourself, ok? Want me to call him?”

 

“Andwaeyo hyung. Yunho doesn’t like me. This is just one-side love. I want to tell him but…he will just make more distance from me”

 

“Ya~ you hold it for a year. No, more than a year. You already love him since a few years ago Jaejoong. And who knows if Yunho love you too? It’s just your opinion”

 

In silence, Yunho feels his body becomes cold. His hands is frozen and his eyes widened when he listen every words that come out from Jaejoong on the phone. Jaejoong loves him. Jaejoong loves him too for ing years and he couldn’t see it at all.

 

He knew how it feels. The feeling of refrained, it was . When he himself also realized that moving on is very difficult. But he couldn’t even imagine how Jaejoong pass it. The image of Jaejoong a few minutes ago come into his mind. He is skinny, he looks horrible, and his sad eyes.

 

He keep his phone in his ear, Yunho immediately walking quickly to the second floor and there , he could see Jaejoong sitting with Yoochun and Hong Suk Chun hyung but his seat it not directly to the stairs where he stands now.

 

“You know nothing Yoochun-ah. Yunho never loves me. It is just me who can not control my own feelings. If he also had the same feeling, shouldn’t he just say it? I waited for him! For years I was ing waiting for him to tell me that he loves me too! But until I left a year ago, he didn’t even see me. He wasn’t even trying to reach me now” said Jaejoong emotionally as he continue,

 

“He hates me. Yunho already hate me because I leaved and all of this makes me crazy! Aish!” Jaejoong stood up and turn around.

 

Yunho could see clearly how shocked Jaejoong when he see him was right in front of him. His mouth slightly open and his eyes widened while Yunho keep his eyes on Jaejoong. Jaejoong seems like want to say something but Jaejoong already feels so helpless.

 

Not wanting to leave Jaejoong’s eyes, he walks slowly towards the other man. He is very close until he could feel Jaejoong warm breath.

 

“It seems we both have to go downstairs hyung” Yoochun asked the hyung as they are ready to leave Jaejoong and Yunho.

 

“Please finish this nicely” Hong Suk Chun pat Yunho’s shoulder and they leave the two men who are now looking deeply to each other.

 

Yunho surely know what is Jaejoong have in his mind right now. Gently, he place his palm on Jaejoong both cheeks. He rubs it softly when Jaejoong keeps b

Please log in to read the full chapter