Heart, Mind, and Soul [Part 1/2]

Heart, Mind, and Soul
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been a year since the group disbanded and they weren’t make contacts to each others after that. Well, Jaejoong is the only one who always trying to contact them, especially Yunho but it doesn’t work very well. Jaejoong got too much pressure, and also the others too. Day by day is just too hard for Jaejoong. He choose to stay at home, trying to do something useful for his own, playing leggos, piano, cooking, rolling on the bed. He bought a puppy so he won’t be alone, but on the next day, he called his sister to bring that dog with her because it’s remain him of Yunho. Of course his sister knows what is going on. One day, his sister asked him to make a Twitter account, so he can have fun with fans, he can write whatever he wants. He made it. But in the end, Twitter just makes him as a stalker. He was stalking a lot about Yunho and YunJae.

 

“Even my fans keep wondering around about YunJae~” lazily, he scroll down his Twitter page. Putting his flat belly on the bed, he keeps murmuring random words.

 

윤재belly @YJbelly                                        30m

Who knows? Jj meet Yh secretly 하하하. #yunjae

 

theJae @naraang                                           32m

I miss #yunjae on the stage together… TT

 

Jaesomnia @jaemania                                   44m

Latest jj oppa pic~ TT why so skinny huhuhu…

#yunjae #jaeho #jaejoong

 

윤재 사랑 @visualshock                               2h

Which one do you like? #yunjae or #jaeho ?

I want it to be YunJaeHo.. Flip over here and there!

nyahahaha ^_^

 

“mwoya igae~ jaeho… I ever told Yunho that Jaeho sounds better but he said Yunjae is better…cih, want to be the most dominant?” he throw his phone.

 

“What I am talking about we are not in relationship too why I keep thinking about this oh my God!! Aish!!” He grabbed his own hair with a very stressful action and get out of the bed, “Yoochun ah!!! Let’s go out! I need to drink something good!” he take his jacket.

 

“Why so noisy again” Yoochun frowned, “at least go take a bath first Jaejoong-ssi” Yoochun throw a disgusting look towards Jaejoong.

 

“Jaejoong-ssi whatever. I took a bath already”

 

Jaejoong is not talking much in the car while Yoochun also don’t want to ask because he already know what happen to his soulmate. Jaejoong just want to see Yunho. For now, it’s more like he do his job with forced because his energy slowly disappearing. If only he can meet Yunho secretly like what his fans imagined. If only he can hear Yunho nag at him to eat more and get some sleep.

 

“IISH!” he stamped his foot sud

Please log in to read the full chapter