Heart, Mind, and Soul [Part 2/2]

Heart, Mind, and Soul
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: This should be the ending, but i wrote it too long TT.TT so i'm going to split this chapter into two lol. i'm sorry.....

Part 2/2.1
 

It took a quite long time for Yunho to adapting. His daily live is disorganized. Doesn’t have much activity and just stay mostly at home until his manager calling him to go back to the dorm because TVXQ is going to be alive again very soon. Yunho feels not sure of himself to return to the stage, but he have to think about Changmin, the company and also Cassiopeia.

 

He can’t be selfish, but he also needs something to cheer him. Of course there are so many friends around him. Almost all Super Junior members always come to at least having meals with him at home, especially Heechul. But it’s like it’s not enough for him. He still feels so empty.

 

“Then go back to your dorm Yunho. Get your up off the bed! You are gaining weight. Eeeww” Throwing a pillow, Heechul is mocking him.

 

“Shut up. It’s not easy for me and i'm not that fat”

 

“You are fat and why it’s should be not easy? Ok, let’s say maybe you have a strange syndrome such as fear of seeing the stage, fear of popularity or fear that suddenly you guys will have a schedule together with JYJ” Heechul smirk and got a smack from Yunho.

 

“ you Heechul, don’t bring them into this conversation or get out from my room!”

 

“Aawww my lovely Yunho-ya is soooooo sensitive these days”

 

“Stop teasing me would you? And don’t call me by that name”

 

“What name? My-lovely-Yunho-ya?” playfully Heechul spell every word with his weird gesture.

 

Yunho just glare at Heechul, he can’t be mad at him, he is just feeling a little upset…because it’s remain him of the person that he love so much.

 

“Don’t force yourself like that Yunho. I don’t believe that you are so stupid like this. It’s just your opinion that Jae doesn’t have feelings to you Yunho. You never ask so you will never know”

 

Heechul is right. He hates to admit it but he is right. He never ask Jaejoong or even tell him about this. Scared of being rejecting is the only reason. Is it can be said that he was a coward? Yeah right. Yunho admit it that he was a coward and regret it.

 

“I want to see him!” He sits upright on his bed, hugging his pillow. Suddenly feels so ready.

 

“Then turn on the television. Many of them playing JYJ new music video lately. You can see him there” he babbles while focus typing message on his phone.

 

“Iiish! you! Get out!!”

 

“No! You get up from the bed and go wash you super stink hair. Yuck! We are going somewhere”

 

******

 

Yunho just let Heechul take him to somewhere that he doesn’t know. Yunho didn’t even ask him because Yunho knew Heechul will not do bad things to him. Yunho close his eyes. Just let Heechul drive the car, not wanting to bother him.

 

“Do I look like a driver now?” Heechul break th

Please log in to read the full chapter