Chapter 4

Possession

He wasn't lying when he said that all my belongings were in the room. My clothes, shoes, books, laptop, makeup, literally everything! I just moved these things into my dorm yesterday. How did they end up in this room? How did he even manage ... Looked like Seoul University is really his. I sighed. 

"Seunghyun, I need you to move my belongings back to my dorm. I'm not living here with you," I tried my best to stay calm and collected.

"No can do."

"And why is that?"

"Someone else already took your spot in the dorm. If you don't stay here, you won't be able to find any other place to stay. And school starts today. You're not gonna be able to attend Seoul University," he stood with his hands tucked away in his pants pockets. I can't believe this reality right now. Not only am I forced into a relationship with the devil, I also have to live with the devil? This got to be a joke. 

"I got accepted to this school. I will graduate from this school. You have no right to make decisions for me." I protested.

"Who do you think admitted you to this school?" 

This can't be true. 

"Princess, I'm the one who admitted you into Seoul University. I'm the one who offered you the full-ride scholarship."

"You had this planned out since the very beginning. I can't believe you" I couldn't help but shaked my head in disbelief, listening to his words.

"Still. I need to move out. I can't live here" I declared.

"If you're worried about your mom--" 

"What about my mom?" The mention of my mother got my attention right away.

"She gave me the okay to move you in with me." 

You gotta be joking!

"That can't be true. You're lying." I denialed.

"Oh princess, I'm not." He pinched my cheeks. Stop touching me, you weirdo.

"She called while you were sleeping and I answered. She said that as long as I marry you, I can have her permission to live with you." He cited. 

Mother, why have you betrayed me, again?! 

I looked at with in disbelief, cursing him in silence when I found his muscluar arms wrapped around my tiny waist.

"Just stay with me, please," he rested his head on my left shoulder.

At the moment, his embrace felt extremely comforting ... and warm. I didn't hate it. Why didn't I hate it?

"As long as you're with me, I'll protect you with all my life. Trust," he gently turned me to face him and kissed my lips.

Unlike our violent first kiss, this time he kissed me with warmth and tenderness. A sense of sweetness swept over me and I found myself kissing him back.

However, I was sent back to reality as soon as he broke the kiss.

Why did I kiss him back?

I'm such a dummy. He's gonna take that I have accepted the relationship. My hand lingered on my lips as I contemplated this complicated situation. 

"Don't do that in front of other men," he pulled me against his body and touched my lower lip. "I'll get really mad," he warned.

Oh gosh. This really felt like a relationship ... How do I get myself out of this? 

He gently pushed me into the closet. A walking closet the size of my entire dorm room! 

All of my clothes were neatly organized by types and colors. Woah. 

I finished putting on my white sundress and went downstairs to find Seunghyun waiting for me. He was only wearing a white v-neck and demin jeans ... yet he somehow looked extremely handsome and stylish. He extended his hand and helped me down the stairs. He didn't let go of my hand. Our hands continued to intertwined as we walked to his car. 

He opened the passenger door to let me in before going to the driver.

I had never been inside a Mercedes Benz, and I have to admit that it was super nice. The interior was completely black matching the exterior color.

He started the engine and immediately music began to fill the space. He held out his right hand and I automatically place my left hand in it.

You shouldn't have done that! I immediately regretted my thoughtless action. I tried to free my hand from his, which only resulted with him kissing it. 

I blushed in embarrassment as he winked at me. Someone stops him. Stops me. Stop this. 

I watched speechlessly as he steered the wheel using his left hand and drove out of the neighborhood. 

"Do all rich people like this? One-sidedly decide on the relationship and move the person into their house?" I couldn't hold back the curiosity.

"No. Just me."