Chapter 3

Possession

I ignored his words and sprung myself away from his laps. "Look. I don't know what I ever did to offend you, but I'll go ahead and apologize anyway. I'm sorry," I bowed my head.

"So there. I'm leaving now." 

I turned and headed to open the gigantic doors. Why did they use such big doors for a bedroom anyway. He didn't bother to stop me or go after, which was perfectly fine with me. 

I was greeted with two ladies, an older one and a younger one, who I'm assuming are this assistants for the better use of word instead of "maids". They stood on each side of the door with their heads lowered before greeting me, "Good morning miss, your breakfast is ready." Excuse me?

"Umm ... Sorry, I think you might have misunderstood something here, but there's nothing. Also, I'm going home now, thanks." I proceeded to walk pass the door, but I was not fast enough and was stopped immediately. "Miss, your breakfast is ready." The younger girl spoke with a pleading look in her eyes.

I turned my head slightly to look at the devil, Seunghyun. He was enjoying his coffee without a care in the world ... like everything was fine, was normal ... What is wrong with this dude? I looked at the two assistants once more and decided to follow them into the dinning room. I might as well eat delicious food to compensate for the unfortunate lost of my first kiss. I'm still mad about it by the way. Ugh. My innocence! 

The dinning table was the length of my bedroom. Seriously. And wow, the food looked extremely delicious! There was strawberry pancakes and yogurt, and oohhh scrambled eggs and milk! I stopped my mouth from drooling and sat myself down on the expensive-looking chair.

I stabbed the scrambled eggs and took a piece to my mouth before realizing that the assistants were standing, watching me eat.

"Umm, I can eat by myself. Thank you," I smiled awkwardly.

They nodded in unison and continued to watch me eat. Why?

"I'm going to eat the food. You can go do your things, don't worry about me." I smiled politely this time.

They didn't move an inch.

I placed the fork down on the plate, "Is there a reason why you must monitor me eating breakfast?" 

"Miss, it's our job to serve you and to ensure of your well-being." The older lady smiled gently. 

"Who ordered you guys to do so?"

"I did." Seunghyun casually walked down the stairs towards us. He changed out of my pajama was now wearing a white v-neck and casual denim jeans. How he managed to look good in such a simple outfit distracted my thoughts a little. I had to shake my head slightly in order to clear his image out of my head. 

"Well tell them to stop. I'm not a child. I don't need people watching over me," I folded my arms in protest. 

He signaled the two assistants to leave the room with a simple nod. "Is it wrong for me to take care of you?" He sat comfortably on the chair next to mine. 

"No, it's not. But you're not the one taking care of me. They are. And I don't need anyone to take care of me," I turned my body to face him.

His face brightened up with a big smile. Why was he smiling? Stop. Do not smile.

"I get it! You want me to take care of you!" He exclaimed.

"Umm ... no, I don't."

"C'mon princess, yes you do." 

Can you stop smiling? 

"First of all, stop calling me princess. Second of all, I said 'I don't need anyone to take care of me,' meaning I don't need you, or your assistants, or anyone in this world to babysit me!"

"Calm down, princess." He flicked my chin with a proud smile that made me just ... just ... I don't know. Ugh. Get yourself together Ahn Sohee.

"Again, I am not---"

"Would you prefer 'babe'? 'wifey'? 'honey'? 'sweetheart'?---"

"Stop. Stop. Stop," my arms formed an X in my protest.

"I have a name, it's Ahn Sohee." I raised my index finger, waving it as he parted his mouth attempting to speak, "uh ah, I'm not done." He shut his mouth. "We. There is no we. We're not in a relationship. We're not anything." 

"Yes, we are," he puckered his lips in an attempt to kiss me. 

"Since when?!" I protested his kiss.

"After we kissed," he winked.

"Wait, huh? What are you talking about?" 

"I asked you if you'd like to be my girlfriend. I gave you ten seconds to say 'no', but you didn't. So I made it official, and now I'm all yours." He stated in a matter of fact tone.

"I didn't oppose because I passed out! And that was because you kissed me so hard I couldn't breathe!" My arms went crazy trying to hit him. But of course, he blocked all of them, while smiling, too. How hateful can he be?

"I know I'm the best kisser in the world. You don't have to tell me, princess." 

"How could you decide all on your own that we're in a relationship?!"

"Because I can. I'm Choi Seunghyun, princess."

"Are you gonna stop calling me that?" My voice was serious now.

"Gosh, you're so cute when you're mad," in a swift moment, he got me on his laps and kissed my lips. It didn't matter how much I pushed him away, I was hopelessly trapped in his arms. 

"Sto--p ... s--top ... !!" I managed to mumble these words when I heard the assistants giggling in the next room. 

He stopped kissing me, and was now carrying me up the staircase, "C'mon, let's get ready for class."

"Put me down! I don't even have my clothes and books. Let me go, you psycho!" I struggled. 

"All your belongings are in our room." 

"What do you mean, 'our room'?"