Chapter 2

Possession

My head was screaming a thousand "no's".

And oh, he saw me, alright.

He gave me an evil wink, which made me want to throw up. I am doomed with the capital "D".

"Welcome to my university" he began his speech, his voice was deeper than I remembered. But did he really just claim this university as his?

"I would like to congratulate everyone who made it here, to Seoul University. Allow me to remind you that everyone can try to be smart, but only one person can be great."

Now, I don't know where he disappeared to three years ago, but it sure made him one hell of a cocky .

As he continued with his alpha male speech, I notice that something was different about him. He was no longer the cold and mysterious Choi Seunghyun that once taunted my first year of high school. There was something devil-like with the looks in his eyes, the smirk on his lips, and the deepen of his voice. It scared me. My brain was drowning in these thoughts, and before I knew it, the speech was over. I followed along as everyone clapped.

The principal proceeded with the welcome information when Seunghyun walked down from the stage to join us.

Or so I thought.

What happened next was beyond what my little brain was capable of processing.

He walked right up to me, grabbed my oh-so-vulnerable left arm and dragged me with him to who knows where. My inside was screaming for help, but nothing seemed to come out. I heard people gasped in shock, but I was already too numb to do anything. What I don't understand was why wasn't I resisting it? ... I don't know.

It seemed like decades from the time he grabbed my arm to the time that my back was against the brick wall (which happened to be the business school's wall). I was out of breath, he seemed fine, though. I was gasping for air as my eyes wandered at his for an answer, anything at all. But there was nothing. I saw no emotions in those eyes. They were dark, too dark for my liking. I was all over the place. My heart was beating so loud I was afraid he might be able to hear it. My eyes were still wandering around like crazy, and my lungs weren't taking in any air. I was scared. And my brain was not functioning, not at all. 

I opened my mouth in an attempt to ask him, "what--" but he sealed my mouth with his instead.

My lungs screamed at the realization that my first kiss had been stolen by this devil. But no sound escaped my lips. My eyes were wide opened. I was blinking as fast as my heart was beating. That was not how you should kiss a girl. But wait, who cares?! I don't want to be kissed by him.

I tried to push him away. But my effort did not mount to his six feet frame. He kissed me even harder as I tried to free myself.

Let me go you psycho!

He grabbed my head tighter and kept on kissing me harder and harder.

And that was the last thing I remember before my body shut down. I passed out. 


My head hurts. My eyes were blurring. Where in the world am I? I knew that I was lying inside a room, a very spacious room. But I didn't know where I'm at.

And just when I thought the pillow felt weird (it was a little too hard), I realized that my head was in fact resting on a human's legs! My heart dropped at the thought that I was not alone. I was scared.

"How is my princess doing?" I heard a voice above me.

I knew immediately that this deep voice belongs to none other than the devil named Seunghyun.

I opened my eyes wide, tilted my head back further to double check on the voice. No doubt, I was lying on Seunghyun's laps. Great. I was still thinking of ways to get out of this awkward situation when he spoke again.

"So I'm your first kiss, huh?" he chuckled and it made me want to punch him right in his stupid face.

"You're really bad at kissing, you know that? I can't believe you passed out from that little kiss" he chuckled some more and gulped down some coffee he was holding in his right hand.

But wait! He just said that I'm a bad kisser. And what the hell? That was my first kiss damnit, and it not a 'little kiss' you lying face!

"What is wrong with you?! I'm leaving!" I was angry now.

I tried to get up to leave but he pushed me back down on the bed, "you're not going anywhere princess, you're staying here with me."

His eyes were so dark I couldn't tell whether there were any emotions in them at all. "No I'm not, let me go you psycho!" I struggled to free myself. My effort was useless. He was too strong for me.

"No princess," he smiled, "your life is with me or without anyone else, get it?" he sweetly whispered these threatening words into my ears before going back to drinking his coffee.