Silhouette

Crime of Passion

Silhouette

....To cast or show (someone or something) as a

dark shape and outline against a lighter background.

 

It was January 3rd, the date of the day Ryeowook was taken from them, the date that both of their foster parents were killed, and the date when he died. Kyungsoo didn't want to go back to the city that was called Saint Charles, it was named after someone important - a king, saint, fighter, something of the sort that neither boys bothered to care about. It was a long trip though. Going from Vermont all the way to Kansas. Jongdae was the main one that l wanted to go back and pay his respects to their foster parents, foster parents, my is all Kyungsoo could silently say as he looked out the window of the bus that they had to ride on. The trip to get to Saint Charles was torture in Kyungsoo eyes.

 

He never understood why Jongdae would do this after what happened. Afterwards he would be upset and start crying. Kyungsoo could deal with many things in life, a crying Jongdae however, was not one of the things he could deal with well. But he probably would have had a bigger episode had they not gone. Kyungsoo was just happy that they were able to get time off to go and do this stupid trip.Jongdae had been always that one who had done stupid things between the two of them. Kyungsoo was not trying to be mean to his other half either. Why would they need a 14 foot Christmas tree when they don't even celebrate Christmas, well Kyungsoo doesn't - he saw it as a waste of time and money. Jongdae however, loved the idea of it. So in the end he would drag Kyungsoo with him over to the Chanyeols house with, Kai meets them there. Kai was a strange case, he apparently ran away from his house as fast as he could after he graduated high school and became close friends with Chanyeol which is why he is still currently here. Wherever Chanyeol went, Kai would silently follow him. From what Kyungsoo could tell it was not a romantic relationship, but some strange co-dependency type of relationship that was kept in the dark from everyone. Kai didn't have the best things in the world, but he was still able to get by without too much worry.

 

It had been a cold night, only two weeks before Christmas and the weather was showing it. Kyungsoo had to close again, on a short notice too, and it only slightly pissed him off. The old man whose shift that he was covering - Leon Ironheart, had come down with a cold.Kyungsoo had worked with the older man a few times to know his by name and that he hated it when people thought he wasn't able to do things because of his age. He gave most of the other employes a run for their money when he was working with them. Kyungsoo flipped the sign on the door to closed and made his way home. The door locked automatically, Kyungsoo didn't understand it - something about new technology and being safe is what Victoria Kim, one of the managers said. Kyungsoo shivered as the cold wind had hit him and he pulled his winter coat closer to him. Jongdae currently had both his scarf and hat right now, and Kyungsoo forgot his gloves at home. Jongdae had been sick recently, but like Kyungsoo, he had to close tonight. Needless to say Jongdae wasn't able to leave the house without the extra scarf wrapped around him, Jongdae also normally stayed away from hats but Kyungsoo was having none of that.

 

The snow from the sky fell gently as the young man walked on his way home. Passing by various cute little shops that once had been filled with the local townspeople. Kyungsoo looked up at the old clock tower and frowned. Jongdae should have messaged him by now.

'He should have been home by now. Or at least sent a message.' Kyungsoo thought as he frowned.

 

Kyungsoo looked both ways before he was about to run across the streets, but the two figures to his left across the street made him freeze. He knew who both of those figures were judged by the heights and the weights. Park Chanyeol was skinny and tall. His long hair was a dyed honey brown - easy to spot in a crowd, he towered over most in the town. Kyungsoo was able to tell who the other one in a moment, it was Kai... Kim Jongin was his full name though. Jongin had a dark mousy brown hair with beautiful tanned skin, well, that's Kyungsoo thought about it. Jongin the youngest out of the four of them, if anything, that made him cuter. Kyungsoo had a slight crush on him. Slight however, it had been like that since he had been introduced to the younger. This left one question on Kyungsoos mind.

 

'What were Chanyeol and Jongin doing out this late walking together?'

Kyungsoo wanted to know the answer, but he could get it at a different time. He pulled his phone out of his pocket to check again to see if Jongdae had sent him a message. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw the unread message icon and a small smile graced his face. His brother may have been a little troll, but that didn't bother Kyungsoo, he just knew it was his way of coping.

 

From Troll 11:39PM

 

i made it home! dw i had to stay a lil longer than normal, so plz dont worry lyk u normally do.

 

To Troll 11:40PM

 

Learn how to spell Troll. I'll be home in about ten minutes.

 

"Sooso...Soosooo....Kyungsooooooo~.." Kyungsoo snapped out of his flashback to see a hyper Jongdae poking his cheek with a giant smile on his face. "We need to get off here and wait for the other bus, unless you want to go down to Rolla!" The younger twin sung as he pulled the older off the bus with their bags. Kyungsoo let himself be dragged off the bus, with a variety of looks given to him. They stopped in a city north of Missouri's capital, Kyungsoo could care less about what the name of it was however.Kyungsoo sigh as the was pulled into the local Starbucks and ran into Jongdae when he suddenly froze.


 

"My oh my, It's little Chenchen and Soosoo, I haven't seen you two in years!~"

 

Jongdae knew that voice.

Jongdae hated that voice.

Jongdae was scared of that voice,

and the owner of the voice knew it,

which is why they had a giant smirk on their face.

 

 

 


 

Thank you for reading ! ~ Sorry for the delay, i've been sick and swamped by college T_T.

 

Hyungsik was taken off the list because he will play a much smaller role that what was intended - nothing to major for him, which is why I took him off.

 

I own nothing except for the idea ~

I'll update again on the on the 3rd of March.

Hope to see you until then ~

 

ps ~ sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammer mistakes ~