Texts Can Be Annoying

I Loved You Once

 

The rest of our date went fine, I accompanied Jonghyun to the see some action movie- which we both agreed we should have just waited until it went to DVD before watching. Then we grabbed some ice cream from a 24 hour store and went to his house. We sat and watched a few shows while eating ice cream and snuggling. It was... perfect.

Yer even perfection must reach an end, as I carried the sleeping Jonghyun to his room and laid him on his bed I realized I still had something important to take care of. I whispered good night to my sleeping boyfriend and placed a kiss on his forehead. Afterwards, I quickly left his room in search of silence elsewhere. I sent a text to Taemin.

To: Tae-tae

From: Minho

Hey, are you still awake?

In moments my phone was buzzing.

To: Minho-hyung

From: Tae-tae

Yes. I'm awake... you want to talk about Key- don't you? >.<

To: Tae-tae

From: Minho

Did you even have to ask? I'll be at your place in 10.

To: Minho-hyung

From: Tae-tae

Aye, aye- Captain! X-P

I snorted at his silliness as I shoved my phone into my back pocket. I hopped in my car and drove to Taemin's place. This was insane! I mean, I managed to push all of this to the far reaches of my mind and just enjoy some time with my boyfriend; but, why on Earth is Key back? As I pull into a parking space on the street in front of Taemin's place, my phone goes off again- what could it possibly be now?

To: Minho

From: Key

Minho? This is still you, right? You haven't changed you number?

I read it, but my phone goes off again- another new message.

To: Minho

From: Key

Minho? Please talk to me? I know you probably don't want to see me right now, but at least talk to me! Can't we still be friends?

Once more my phone goes off.

To: Minho

From: Key

Minho, I promise I won't do anything to your boyfriend or... anything! Just, promise me we can talk sometime soon?

My phone goes off again signaling yet another message- and I take the battery out. I just- can't deal with him right now. I need answers from Taemin. I know he's innocent and can be forgetful- but of all the things to NOT tell me, I can't believe that this was what he chose. I mean, sure- Key and I were never technically anything, but it still hurts. After liking him for so long... no! That doesn't matter now. I have Jonghyun, and I need to figure out how Taemin forgot to tell me something as important as this. I don't want to be completely riddled with guilt for something I have no control over!

I walked to the front door of Taemin's house and knocked on the door. After talking with him tonight, I have so much more that I need to figure out in my mind, and heart...

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know! I know! It's so short~ :( I was hoping to write more for this chaper... but time constraints are a nuisance. So, I'm going to call this a "bridge" or an... "interlude" or "thingy" because I don't think this can officially be called a chapter. It just kind of shows you where I'll be going with this next.... Sorry if this is a disappointing.... "thingy"! >.< But seriously, thanks to all of you for baing so awesome~ And for reading, commenting, subscribing, being you, and being patient~ ^-^ I love you~~

~BaiLingLing <3