Lonely Wanderer

Housemates

Later that day...

Woo-Hyun closes the apartment door behind him and firmly locks it. He puts the keys in his pockets and begins to walk to where ever he feels like.

Woo-Hyun makes his way to Yongguk's Massage Parlor, where Ji-Yeon is currently attending her shift there. He looks through the window and spots her. He enters the parlor with a curious mindset. The lady at the small front desk greets him. Ji-Yeon looks up while attending to a customer and sees Woo-Hyun near the door.
W-what the hell? Why is he here?
"Ah! Ji-Yeon, over here!" His yelling disrupts the area as well as the relaxing environment the customers have paid for.
Ji-Yeon quickly dismisses her customer as soon as she sees Woo-Hyun walking towards her.
"Hey, friend. How's it goin'?"
"Woo-Hyun! Don't disrupt my work here, it's not an easy day today."
Woo-Hyun surveys the area, but finds little attendance in the parlor, "It doesn't look really busy. Come on, I'll take you home."
"No, after what you just did, I'd rather walk that eight minutes home than hang out with your sorry ."
"Jeez, I was trying to be nice." Woo-Hyun says.
Then a loud, croaky voice is heard near the back of the parlor.
, it's my boss...
"Ji-Yeon! No flirting around with your boyfriend!"
She turns around in fear, "I'm sorry, Min-Jun. And he's not my boyfriend, he is merely a household pet."
"Well, it doesn't matter. You've been off task way too often. You're done for today." The boss says the sentence with certainty.
Ji-Yeon pleads for forgiveness, "No! I'm deeply sorry! He'll just be here today and I promise that my work will improve ten fold tomorrow!"
But her boss simply didn't want to hear any further and shoves her and Woo-Hyun in the direction of the door, "Out. Both of you."
Ji-Yeon puts on a deep frown and exits with Woo-Hyun, who suddenly seems happier than ever.

Both of them are sitting on the bench just outside of Yongguk's. Woo-Hyun is still smiling.
"What the hell are you so happy about?!" Ji-Yeon says.
He laughs a little and speaks up with a strong smile, "So, you actually massage?"
Ji-Yeon glares at him with sass, "Are you a ? Did you not see what I was doing? Did you also not notice that you got me in deep trouble with my boss!"
Woo-Hyun ignores how furious Ji-Yeon felt and continues following his thoughts, "And you're like...good at massaging?"
Ji-Yeon gives up with a sigh, she obviously wasn't going anywhere with the conversation. She finally gives in, "Yes...yes, I'm actually quite good at massages."
Woo-Hyun chuckles again, "And do you do...like...other massages?"
"Other massages? Like what?"
"Let me make this clear, 'other' massages." He puts emphasis on the 'other'.
"That's gross."
"I mean, if you're good with your hands then-"
"I-I don't want to hear that, Woo-Hyun. I'm just...way too pissed off right now. And besides, I'm way too hot for someone like you."
Woo-Hyun then looks disappointed, "Oh, I see."
...

"Woo-Hyun, get out of here. I have work to do!" Woo-Hyun is now at the cafe where Nam-Joo works, he's doing the exact same thing he was doing to Ji-Yeon.
It too sends Nam-Joo into a fury, "Get out!" She shoves and pushes Woo-Hyun strongly out of the cafe, "And stay out!"
And again, Woo-Hyun can only observe from afar, outside of the working area.
He sighs, "God damn, how is she so strong?"
...

Woo-Hyun is playing videos games back at the apartment. It's almost 4pm. The door opens as someone has just arrived. It was Myung-Soo, coming back from his date.
Woo-Hyun looks back, "Oh, buddy! Come sit down and play!"
But Myung-Soo looked anything but happy, "No, thanks." He says in a gloomy voice. He makes his way to the couch and sit down in despair.
Woo-Hyun pauses the game and notices Myung-Soo's depression, "Buddy, what happened, man?"
Myung-Soo sighs, "It's nothing. It was just...a bad date."
"Ah, you can't let things like that get to you. It's just this once, am I right?"
"Yeah, I guess it is." Myung-Soo stands up and yawns, "I need a nap. You can keep playing but put it on mute."
"Aye, aye, captain."
[END]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Did you love it? Hate it? Let me know in the comments! Constructive criticism is what keeps my motor running!**