Going Undercover (Part 1 of 2)

Housemates

December 14th, 2014

Bo-Mi sighs, "I'm troubled."
The other four pay no attention to her.
She repeats the sentence louder, "AH, I'M TROUBLED!"
"Oh my god, what?!" Nam-Joo finally asks.
"Glad you asked." Bo-Mi sits herself down on the couch, "Everyone...I need your guys' help."
"On what?" Nam-Joo says.
"Actually...I think it's better if I receive help from the men of the house."
"Oh, fine be like that." Nam-Joo says. She stands up and walks away. Bo-Mi turns to Woo-Hyun and Myung-Soo.
"What is it?" Myung-Soo asks.
Bo-Mi struggles to speak, nervous of the response the two men will give her. Then, her words become clear, "I have a mission for you two."
"A mission?" Woo-Hyun says, "Are we 10 years old now?"
"Shut up, Woo-Hyun. Now, the special mission I have for you will be fully explained in the greatest detail within the next three seconds."
Bo-Mi stops talking, taking that three seconds into utter silence, "Okay, it's been three seconds. Here's your mission."
Woo-Hyun and Myung-Soo come closer to Bo-Mi to keep their mission confidential.
Then Bo-Mi fully explains their job, "Woo-Hyun. Myung-Soo. I want you two to stalk my boyfriend."
"What?! Aw, total !" Woo-Hyun says.
Myung-Soo groans, "Wae? And to think that this was some super secret ing mission of some sort. Bo-Mi, why?"
"What?" Bo-Mi says, "I'm asking this because I suspect that he may be cheating on me with another woman. Or a man, who knows?"
Woo-Hyun sighs, "Let me get this straight, you are asking us to stalk your boyfriend just to see if he's cheating on you or not?"
"Exactly! So you'll do it?"
"Why are you asking us?" Myung-Soo asks.
"My Sung-Jong baby already knows what Nam-Joo and Ji-Yeon look like. He hasn't met you two and you guys will seem like complete strangers to him. It's perfect!"
Woo-Hyun and Myung-Soo exchange glances, then Woo-Hyun turns his head quickly towards Bo-Mi, "What do we get?"
Bo-Mi smiles, "The exciting spirit of an adventure..." The two look at her in disgust, "Um...in the shape of 100,000 won. Each."
"Fine. We'll do it." Myung-Soo says.
"But only because I want to fit in more." Woo-Hyun then says.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you! We can start today! Here..." 
Bo-Mi hands Woo-Hyun a piece of paper.
"What the hell is this?" He asks.
"It's his address, his phone number, his work phone number, and his most frequent visiting areas."
Myung-Soo becomes wide-eyed upon the piece of paper, "Why is there so much? There's no way a man can be this busy."
Woo-Hyun looks up a Bo-Mi, "And how do you suppose we find him?"
"That's why I asked you now. In exactly 25 minutes, Sung-Jong will most likely be eating breakfast at the Ace Soompi."
"And you said...we have to start today?"
"Yes! Now, go away! Get out there and find me some results!"
...

Once the two arrive outside of the Ace Soompi, Woo-Hyun calls Bo-Mi.
"Bo-Mi? You're on speakerphone."
"Okay."
"How do we find him. We don't even know what this fool looks like. Can you describe him?"
"Hm...it's Sunday so he should be wearing his dark orange sweater vest with the teddy bears on it."
Myung-Soo laughs, "Then he shouldn't be hard to find."
Woo-Hyun looks around, but doesn't see the man Bo-Mi's describing, "Bo-Mi, I don't see him right now."
Woo-Hyun looks behind him one more time, then Myung-Soo quickly taps his shoulder, "Woo-Hyun, Woo-Hyun!" Myung-Soo says, while pointing in front of him, "I think that's him! Ugly sweater man!" The man Myung-Soo is pointing to is a good distance away from them, but is getting closer.
Woo-Hyun turns off the speaker, and holds the phone up to his ear, "Bo-Mi is that him?"
"Are you a ? I can't see him over the phone. Send me a pic." Woo-Hyun then switches to his camera. The man, who is now just meters away from them, enters the Ace Soompi. Woo-Hyun can't seem to get a clear shot of him. He gestures Myung-Soo for them to go inside.

Woo-Hyun and Myung-Soo are seated at the table just across from the man's. There, Woo-Hyun is able to get a clear shot of his face.
"Bingo." He whispers.
"Jeez, she's dating that guy?" Myung-Soo says.
"What? Are you jealous?"
"No, he's just so...ing ugly."
"Dude, be nice. We get 100,000 won." Woo-Hyun says. He sends the photo to Bo-Mi. Just seconds after the photo is sent, she replies.
Yes, that's him.
"Alright. Myung-Soo, we have found our target." The two high five.
"But, what do we do? He's just going to eat and we have to watch him? What bull."
Then, Bo-Mi calls. Woo-Hyun answers in a flash, "Yeah, Bo-Mi? He's, like, right there across from us."
"Is he doing anything suspicious?" Bo-Mi asks.
"Nothing right now. We seriously have to watch this guy?"
"Yes! It's an order from your fellow housemate. Do you want to keep that room of yours?!"
"I'm sorry."

After 20 minutes of countless boredom...

"Bo-Mi, come on. He's obviously not cheating on you. Can we go now? My battery has dropped so much."
"No, Woo-Hyun, not until he leaves the restaurant."
Woo-Hyun sighs, cursing under his breath. He cups the speaking end of the phone to avoid being heard. He turns to Myung-Soo, "This is really crazy." Myung-Soo nods.

Then, the tides change. A young woman who looks to be about their age approaches their and Sung-Jong's direction.
"Woo-Hyun look." Myung-Soo points out the woman.
Woo-Hyun talks into the phone, "Wait, Bo-Mi...you might not be totally wrong about him..."
"What? Is he with a girl? I knew it!"
Woo-Hyun sits there with an open mouth. The woman approaches Sung-Jong and he stands up. Then, Sung-Jong plants a sincere kiss on the girl's forehead.
Both of them can't believe the sight,"Woo-Hyun..." Myung-Soo says, "Bo-Mi was right."
Woo-Hyun puts the phone up to his ear, "Bo-Mi...we might have something here..."
[END]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 will be uploaded tomorrow :) Please do comment, I like it when peeps react to my stories. And thank you to the all of my subbies that cared to read my hard work!