The Introduction

Housemates

December 12th, 2014

Nam Woo-Hyun couldn't believe how lucky he got.
Three bedrooms? Only $600? He thought.
His luggage is in one hand while his other bag is attached to a strap around his shoulder and neck. Woo-Hyun's three knocks on the door are the perfect pitch.
Woo-Hyun had a goofy smile on his face, but that soon faded into darkness as he gazed upon who answered the door.
"Ah! Annyeonghasaeyo! Oh, let me help you with your stuff. Come in!"
It was a girl, looks to be in her early 20s probably. She grabs his luggage, while Woo-Hyun follows with a confused look, then he notices two other girls sitting on the couch.
, what did I get myself into?
"You look disappointed, were you expecting more...masculine?" She giggles, followed by a laugh by another girl.
Woo-Hyun waves his hand in front of him, "No, that's not it at all. I was expecting it to just be a good man cave, but t-this is fine."
Woo-Hyun's stutter flutters the girl's heart, "Aw, how cute, you're so nervous. My name is Kim Nam-Joo." She points to the girl who just laughed, "That's Yoon Bo-Mi."
Bo-Mi bows, "Annyeong."
"And that's Park Ji-Yeon."
Ji-Yeon bows her head, "Annyeong, nice to meet you."
Damn, they're all pretty...
Nam-Joo sits down on the couch and gestures Woo-Hyun over to the seat next to her, "Come sit down, we need to discuss rules."
"Rules? Oh, sure!" Woo-Hyun says it with a hint of aegyo. He was really going all out with these girls.

"So, Woo-Hyun, are you a model?" Nam-Joo says.
Woo-Hyun is flustered at the suddenly question, "What?"
"Well..." Nam-Joo puts her right hand on Woo-Hyun's knee, the sudden contact reddens his checks a bit, "Well, you're just so handsome. You're totally my style."
"Mine too." Bo-Mi then says. Both girls laugh, which Woo-Hyun joins in on.
Bo-Mi has her legs crossed, and she speaks with her arm resting on her leg and chin, "So, Woo-Hyun, what were the four rules of this household again?"
"Got it. Number one, no questioning other people's requests. Number two, no complaining about set plans. Number three, never invade other's privacy. And number four, no falling in love with Yoon Bo-Mi."
Bo-Mi smiles, "Good. I'll just omit that last rule, you're just too cute!" She grabs Woo-Hyun's check. Woo-Hyun seems to be enjoying the attention.
Jackpot...

Then a sound even the girls didn't expect became audible, another doorbell ring.
Ji-Yeon looks over to the door, "Who's that? Another one?"
Nam-Joo walks towards the door out of curiosity. She opens the door and indeed it was another man.
"Oh, is this not number 247-18? Sorry for bothering you."
The man begins to slowly walk away, but Nam-Joo stops him, "Hold on! You're at the right place. Welcome!" She shoots both of her hands straight up in excitement.
The man just stands there in shock, "A-are you sure?"
Nam-Joo nods.
"Oh, okay."

"Annyeonghasayo, my name is Kim Myung-Soo. To be honest, I expected a total dude ranch. But, I guess I can work with this." He bows with sincerity, which earns him an applause from all four of them.
Woo-Hyun speaks up, "Yah, I'm kind of glad I'm not the only dude here."
Myung-Soo sighs, "You know, me too."
"I'm Nam Woo-Hyun, by the way. That's Kim...Nam-Joo. And...that's...Yoon Bo-Mi. Then, over there is Kang Ji-Eun."
"Park Ji-Yeon." Ji-Yeon corrects him.
"Oh, yeah. Sorry."
Despite the minor setback, Myung-Soo warmly bows to each and every one of them. He sets his bags down near the door, "Hey, where do I sleep?"
"We'll talk about that later. Come!" Bo-Mi says.
Myung-Soo plops himself down next to Woo-Hyun.

"So, four rules? That's it?" Myung-Soo says.
"Yup." Nam-Joo responds.
"Hm, cool."
Woo-Hyun stands up, "Well, where do we all sleep?"
Ji-Yeon speaks up, "Us three girls have one room to ourselves of course. You two will share a room together, okay?"
"Oh..."
Nam-Joo looks at Woo-Hyun, "What? Did you want to share a room with one of us? Aw, baby, not yet..." She uses a seductive and y tone to go along with the sentence. It lures Woo-Hyun in. While Myung-Soo just cringes at how goofy this other guy really was.

Woo-Hyun and Myung-Soo enter their room. It's spacious and clean with two full size beds on opposite sides of the area.
Woo-Hyun wasted no time choosing a bed, "This one's mine!" He jumps onto the bed, putting it in a state of "dibs".
Myung-Soo takes the other bed and sits down on it. Woo-Hyun sits up on his bed, "So, Myung-Soo, what brings you here?"
"I needed a place, this is a place, I took this place."
"Oh, okay. Be more specific."
He sighs, "Well, after completing only two years of college, I decided to move into the big city. I'm a huge city man, and I just love being around people. This seemed like the perfect set up for me."
"Yeah, and talk about people, am I right?"
"Hm?"
"Weren't those girls cute?"
"I mean, they're alright."
"They're alright? Are you gay?"
"No, Woo-Hyun, I'm not gay. I have a girlfriend, you know."
"Oh, okay. But still, don't try anything funny on me, I'm still a ."
[END]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Did you love it? Hate it? Let me know in the comments! Constructive criticism is what keeps my motor running!**