Going Undercover (Part 2 of 2)

Housemates

"What?! Woo-Hyun, are you joking right now or not?"
Both Woo-Hyun and Myung-Soo just sit there, mouths wide open.
Woo-Hyun speaks into the phone, "I wish I was, Bo-Mi. And she's pretty too."
"That kind of talk won't get you your money! Now, tell me the current situation."
The two sitting across from them are smiling, almost in a flirtatious way.
Woo-Hyun speaks into the phone, "They're...they're smiling. Pretty much like a couple."

Then the waitress brings over both of their meals, the next action Sung-Jong made was worth collecting.
"He's...he's feeding her! I repeat, HE IS ING FEEDING HER!" Woo-Hyun yells, but at the same time keeps a whispering tone.
Bo-Mi has an unsteady tone over the phone, "Aigoo! This is horrible. My Sung-Jong baby!"
Woo-Hyun puts down the phone to filter out his voice from the call. He turns to Myung-Soo, "You think it's legit? You think that guy is actually cheating on Bo-Mi?"
"It's hard to tell- Oh wait..." Myung-Soo's sentence was halted by Sung-Jong's next action, a kiss...a full-fledged kiss on the lips. The girl's lips. Woo-Hyun takes another photo, catching the perfect angle of the kiss.
"Did you get the pic, Bo-Mi?" Woo-Hyun says.
But there is no answer from the other end.
"Bo-Mi...Bo-Mi? Hello?"

Static...

Woo-Hyun sighs, "She hung up."
Myung-Soo exhales as well, "Aigoo...This is a difficult scene. Let's get out of here."
Woo-Hyun and Myung-Soo proceed to exit the restaurant while the happy couple finishes their meal.
...

Bo-Mi was deep into tears when the duo arrived back at the apartment. Myung-Soo didn't want to invade, but Woo-Hyun approached her with an open heart.
"Bo-Mi...Bo-Mi is everything alright?" Woo-Hyun says in a sincere fashion.
Bo-Mi wipes away her tears, but more just keep flowing back into place. She tries her best to speak, her voice is croaky, "No...he's a , a liar, and a two-timing douchebag! It's over!"
Woo-Hyun gently pats her back, "That's the spirit. It was not an easy sight for us to see as well. I'm really sorry."
Then, Myung-Soo takes his part in comforting her, "If it makes you feel any better, she was a 2 at best."
Bo-Mi immediately snaps into a normal state, "Really? But you said she was pretty."
"Yeah, but really her face was all out of wack and she was flat. No attractiveness at all."
She smiles, "Hah! Serves him right!" Her mood is lightened a bit. She then hugs the both of them, "Thank you, guys, really, for helping me out in this current situation. I owe you guys one, really I do."
Woo-Hyun clears his throat to give off a signal, then makes a gesture with his fingers, "Pay up."
Bo-Mi chuckles, "Alright, alright."
She opens her purse, which stores a small wallet. She pulls out two pieces of 100,000 won.
Both of them willingly grab the money.
Myung-Soo holds it up to the light, "Daebak! It's real!"
Woo-Hyun savors his share, then looks at Bo-Mi "Wah! Seriously, Bo-Mi if you need any more love help, we're here for you."
Bo-Mi laughs, "I will, I will. Again, thanks a lot, guys."
She then walks to her room and shuts the door.

Woo-Hyun and Myung-Soo plop themselves down onto the couch, sighing in relief in the process.
Myung-Soo turns his head towards Woo-Hyun, "Woo-Hyun, we did good my man. We did good."
They exchange high fives. Woo-Hyun yawns, signaling a tiredness rushing over his nervous system like a tsunami. He uses the last fractions of his energy to stand up.
"I need another nap. Don't be too loud or else I'll beat your ."
"Aye, aye captain..." Myung-Soo replies in a weird tone, mocking Woo-Hyun's words from just days ago. It seems both of them are enjoying eachother's company and their bonds grow stronger...
[END]

 

I'm updating constantly just cuz you subbies just keep me rolling! Make sure to comment and sub this story for lots of love!