Chapter 2-Silent treatment

War Of Hormones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her tongue froze.

Omma... she thought as her heart sank. Jia shifted her eyes towards Daemi who was fixing her hair on the big mirror that was hanging on the wall. She can't believe this. Daemi was her friend. Her very first friend since she moved here.

Her eyes became watery. At that time, she was hoping that what she saw was just a dream. Without informing Daemi, she left that exclusive restaurant.

"Jia, have you decid.." Daemi stopped. She was very sure that Jia was sitting upon the table a while ago. Where did she go?

 

 

Jia entered her double-storey house with her head hanging low.

"What's with that facial expression dear?" Mr. Wu asked, concerned.

"I thought you're going somewhere?" asked Jia.

"The flight was cancelled. Is something bothering you? Why? Did you get bullied at school?" he added.

Jia sat beside her dad. Giving him her sweetest, warmest smile.

"Nothing. I'm just tired. Mounts of homework for today" she bluffed.

"Sure?" her dad knew that she was bluffing but he decided not to force her. She needs some space too.

"Yes.. Don't worry okay? I love you, papa" she walked towards her lovely dad, giving him an assuring back hug.

"Love you too, gong zhu (princess)" Mr. Wu said as he kissed his precious daughter's back hand. He knew that Jia is the kind of girl who can't let her feelings out. She always kept it inside till the extent that she can't stand it anymore. That's what makes Mr. Wu felt sorry for his daughter for being too busy with work.

 

Today is just another boring day for Jia. Maybe it's the 'last' boring day. 

School, haters...

Why did everyone hates me? That's what she always thought.

Being a daddy's girl she is, she has no friend. Except Song Qian, who was willing and sincere for being her friend. She misses Song Qian so damn much. Not to mention when the other kids called her by her nickname- spoiled brat or sometimes biao zi ()- Song Qian was always there to comfort her.

All the pains that she felt. Since she was still an innocent little girl, her mom left her. Not only her, but her dad too. But she never bothered to share her pain with anybody. Not even Song Qian. She always wear this kind of smile- an ear to ear smile- when dealing with someone.

But not for today though...

She made her way to the rooftop. Climbing the stairs one by one with a heavy steps. The soft breeze greeted her face as she opened the door. Step by step, she went closer to the cliff.

"Papa.. dui bu qi (I'm sorry)" she cried out while standing on the cliff. 

She's so done with her miserable life right now. The women that she used to called 'mom' once ago was Daemi's mom too? She didn't hate Daemi but the fact that they were sharing the same mother bothered her so damn much. She couldn't have a blink of sleep last night. Thinking about her life.

"Why my life is so miserable? What kind of person am I in the past that I must live like this?!" she cried out loud. With her panda eyes, messy hair that caused by the strong wind... Good.. She does looks like a walking dead zombie.

Taking a deep breath for the last time, Jia closed her eyes.

One step.. two step.. and she fell from the building... backward.

She fell into someone's embraced but as usual. Jia was way too slow to notice that.

Is this the feel of dying? It doesn't hurt at all. I should have done it earlier, she thought.

Then she felt something's mushy against her lips. Being a curious girl she was, she moved her lips a little bit, trying to feel what was against her lips. Is it a mud?, maybe at this rate you can call her dumb.

Unsatisfied with the first experiment, she then it. Gahhh.. Jia what are you doing right now?

After a while exploring the mushy feelings, she finally gave up. Not knowing what's the answer, she opened her right eyes... slowly.

Gasped!

Sunbae? her eyes widen at the sight.

"Ya.. did you enjoy kissing me?" he asked. Jia blushed. She's on top of Luhan and their face was just centimeters away.

"I'm.. I'm sorry" she quickly stand away from Luhan. She mentally slapped her face. 

Luhan smirked. "It's okay. I guess.. you enjoy kissing my kissable lips" he blurted out while brushing off his pants.

Jia furrowed her eyebrows. The man. She was about to answer him when the door was wide open.

"Oppa, what are you doing here with that... ?" the girl asked Luhan with a gross face plastered on her not-so-perfect-built face.

Jia's mouth was wide open hearing the rude question. 

"Ya, your mouth stink. Who are you to call me ?" Jia crossed her arms. Luhan was shocked by her actions. Wow! This girl is straight forward, a smirk appeared on his handsome face. Showing that he was interested in this bold girl.

"Well you are. That's why you approach Daemi. What a !" she crossed her arms too. Jia was bewildered.

"You are a too then" Luhan spoke up. Hands in pocket. The girl mouth making an 'O' shape upon hearing what had Luhan said.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"Well.. you are a too I said. You asked me to sleep with you tonight don't you? I guess.. I can't make it tonight. And forever. Not with a with stink mouth at least. I dont really wanna pollute my mouth though" 

The girl clenched her fist. Her eyes were fiercing. After a few minutes, she walked away in anger. 

Jia losted her words. Daemi was right. He's a playboy. A total playboy, she thought as she walked away, avoiding Luhan's eyes.

Luhan was making his way towards the stairs too but he stopped after noticing something.

Is that a phone? he furrowed his eyebrows. He picked it up, pressing the unlock button. Seriously? No password? Tch, pabo. A picture of Jia doing a V-pose appeared on the wallpaper, making Luhan smirked. I could use this girl, he thought to himself. He kept the phone in his pocket, making his way to the stair with a smirk still plastered on his face.

 

 

Kai nudged Daemi as he saw a girl followed by Jia went down the same staircase that led to the rooftop. Jia was wiping off her lips grossy with her hands.

"Why is she wiping off her lips like that? Did she just kissed a toilet bowl?" Daemi gasped.

"But theres no toilet bowl on the rooftop, silly" Kai flickered Daemi's forehead lightly. He earned a glare from Daemi. "Or maybe she kissed that girl who went down before her" Kai continued.

Daemi playfully hit Kai's arm. "She's not a lesbian."

"Who knows right?" Kai shrugged. Then they saw Luhan went down the same staircase.

Daemi gasped again. "Dont tell me-"

"I wont tell you. Now lets go." he pulled Daemi somewhere else.

"Where to?" asked Daemi. Her face was really blank.

Kai stopped. He faced her and let out a sigh. "Are you seriously asking me this? A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter