Chapter 3

War Of Hormones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung Daemi, clean up the whiteboard before you leave." said Ms Song as the students slowly subsided, leaving Daemi alone.

It was a tiring day for class 4-2. Some of them fell asleep, eating, playing games, gossipping. Mid-year examination was getting nearer so they have to work hard in order to achieve good results.

Daemi as a mentor was trying to hold her anger to not shout at her mentee. She didnt even know how many times she sighed pus yawned that night. Sometimes she would glanced at Jia who was currently giving her a silent treatment. She seemed like she needed help but whenever Daemi tried to approach her, she went to someone else.

As for Jia, she was going through a hard time avoiding Daemi. Playing the run and hide game. It was kinda relieved Daemi was not the type that bombs her with questions. Even she cant understand the question, she looked for someone else to ask. She was confuse with her feelings. She kept thinking what if how Daemi found out they shared mom? Will she distanced herself from her too? Deep inside her heart, theres not even a single hatred for Daemi. Its just she was not ready to face her. Jia left right after the class ended without saying anything to Daemi.

 

After done with the whiteboard, Daemi went back to her desk to pack her things.

Suddenly the lights went off.

She froze. Her eyes looked around.

"Ms Song?" she hollered. No answer.

"Anybody?". Still no answer.

"If you guys are playing prank on me, its not funny." she put her backpack on her shoulder. She looked around for the last time before deciding to leave. Maybe the electricity supply drop out, she shrugged. A very good timing to drop huh electricity.

Daemi was about to leave but she stopped. She saw a figure at the corner back of the class.

She gulped. "Kai? Is that you?" The figure didnt even moved or say anything. Daemi gathered her courage to go closer.

She gripped her backpack straps tighter as she continued to go closer to the figure with little steps. It looks like a guy.

"Kai? Answer me. Is that you?" she repeated.

"No im not your lovely Kim Jongin" the mystery guy finally spoke up. He walked out of the dark corner, smirking.

Daemi gasped. She stopped going forward. She's now walking backward.

"Why? Are you afraid, Jung Daemi-shi?"

"N-no. Im fine." she stuttered. The truth was she's freaking out but choose not to display that fear on her face. She should've just leave when she got the chance to. And now, shes in trouble.

"Stop right there! Dont take another step! Im warning you!" said Daemi in a shaky voice.

That guy let out a sarcastic laugh. His stuffed his hands in his sweater pockets. "If i dont stop, what are you going to do?" he continued his pace towards Daemi, not even feeling threaten by Daemi's warning.

"I-Im going to.. to.. yell!" said Daemi, stuttering again. Apparently, it was the last step for Daemi. Her back already met with the cold wall. Theres no way to go.

"Theres no one, my dear" the smirk didnt seemed to disappear from the guy's face. "Dont you remember me, Jung Daemi?" he continued.

"Baekhyun im so sorry for what ive done to you. Dont do this to me. Please" she begged. Her voice was even shakier than before. Her eyes started to become watery.

"Too late. 3 years too late." Baekhyun clenched his teeth. He clasped his fists.

"You know, the first time i heard about you and Kai, i choose not to believe it because it doesnt make sense. Jung Daemi? Finally accepted someone as her boyfriend? Ridiculous right?" Baekhyun began to caress her hair. He then trailed his hands to her neck. Daemi just shut her eyes because she didnt have any courage to look him in the eyes. His breath near to her face sent chills to her.

"But then i saw he waited for you at the gate everyday, he went to school with you everyday, together in cafeteria. Its making me sick!" he started to strangle Daemi. Daemi was trying to gasp for oxygen. She tried to push Baekhyun but he was way too strong. Baekhyun put his index finger on Daemi's lips. "Shh. Its still your fault. You didnt even reject him, but you rejected me! Infront of the students!" he slammed Daemi's body so hard on the wall. Her back felt a really great pain as if the bones were going to break.

"Do you know how embarrased i was?! I dont see anything special in him, Daemi. Are you probably.. blind? He's nothing but a ing playboy!" Baekhyun slammed Daemi's body again. He then threw her petite body violently on the floor. Daemi's head met the corner of the desk before she fully fell on the floor. The impacted of the banging made Daemi's head bleeding. Seeing the blood dosent even make Baekhyun felt even a little pity for her. He enjoyed seeing her tortured. At that moment, she felt helpless. She didnt have any power to fight anymore.

"Baekhyun.. P-please stop.." she begged in a low tone.

"Cant hear you~" Baekhyun grasped her hair. Daemi was yelping in pain. He dragged Daemi and banged Daemi's head on the desk a few times before letting out an evil laugh. He let Daemi's body lied on the floor, feeling powerless.

"I wonder if i could share you with Kai." Baekhyun smirked. He slowly unfastened his belt.

"Please Baekhyun.. Dont do this to me.." said Daemi helplessly. Her eyelid felt really heavy. Bloods were streaming down her face.

"I dont-" Baekhyun stopped.

"Who ever mentioned anything about sharing?" a voice came from behind Baekhyun. He jolted Baekhyun's back before Baekhyun even managed to look back, making him fell next to Daemi who was already unconcious.

Kai grabbed Baekhyun's collar. He stared him in the eye. " Dont you ever dare to touch my girl!" he punched him several times.

Kai was surprised Baekhyun was laughing after he was being punched badly. "Tch your girl? You mean your next girl who were you going to and then dump her?" he continued laughing sarcastically.

Kai clenched his teeth. "Shut up bastard!" he punched again but this time with full power. His fist now was full with blood. He stopped when Baekhyun seemed powerless. He stepped back from Baekhyun's body. His chest were heaving in a fast rate, resulted from the anger. Kai then ran to Daemi and placed her on his lap. "Daemi? Daemi please wake up!" he shook her body lightly.

There was no reaction from Daemi nor any movements. He shoved his hands under Daemi's body and lifted her in bridal style to bring her to the nearest hospital.

 

 

Mr Jung already left the hospital with a women that Kai didnt even know who. As far as he knew, Daemi's mom was already gone since shes little and Mr Jung didnt got remarried. Its maybe kinda rude if he suddenly asked.

Now he's left with Daehyun in Daemi's room. He was too annoyed as Daehyun always threw him a dead glare that could penetrated his soul. Daehyun almost punched him when he and Mr Jung and the women came. It wasnt his fault tho Daemi got into the hospital. Luckily Mr Jung was there or else they would created a chaos in here. After explaining everything to Daemi's family, they thanked him for bringing her here. He was stunned for awhile when Mr Jung asked him whats the relation between him and his daughter. Going to the safe side, he answered he was her senior rather than boyfriend.

"Youre really lucky i didnt have the chance to punch you since we're in the hospital." said Daehyun.

"Shut up" said Kai in bored voice. Why am i freaking stuck with this guy in this room. Sheesh.

They stayed quiet for moment. Only the sound of people's shoes can be heard outside.

"I wanted to know from you" said Daehyun in a calm tone. His eyes was still fixed on his sister lying on the bed.

"If its about mid-year performance, im not interested to answer."

"Do you really like Daemi?" Kai was at loss for words at a moment. Do i really like her? Im sure its just lust. Im doing this for the sake of guitar. Im sure. Im really sure i dont have anything special for her. Im sure its my freaking lust.

"Ya. Is it really hard to answer?" Daehyun snapped.

Kai suddenly stood. "No i never had feelings for her." He immediately hurried out of the room leaving Daehyun dumbfounded. Daehyun was a little shocked from hearing Kai's answer. Was i too harsh?

 

 

After rushing off from the hospital, Kai came to Exo's practice room. He was lying on the couch, starring in the air. He was deep in thought. Daehyun's question has been crossing through his mind for thousand times.

"Do you really like Daemi?"

Do i? I dont know. I use her just to get a new guitar. And that doesnt make sense. Why did i suddenly said that to Daehyun that i wanted to date his sister? What was i thinking that time? Stupid abnormal hormones.

"I thought youre with Daemi in hospital right now." a voice made Kai jolted in surprise.

"Eo? When did you come in?" said Kai.

"A moment ago." said Luhan while closing the door. He just came back from meeting Jia at the cafe. He just felt lonely drinking alone so he called her to have some accompany. Luhan already gave her phone back but the secrets wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter