Chapter 1-The Lady

War Of Hormones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya Jung Daehyun!" Kai barged into BAP's practice room with like flame burning in his eyes. This person just made his patience level broke. Daehyun who's adjusting the microphone were not even surprised by his presence. In fact, he's expecting it.

"Eo? Who else if it wasn't Seoul High most popular guitarist, Kim Jongin. Omo? Should I fanboy over you?" He ended his words with a fake laughter. Kai grabbed Daehyun's collar with anger.

"Cut out the act you little brat. You broke my guitar isn't it? No one else would have done it other than you." Kai squinted his eyes. Daehyun reacted with a smirk. "Its good then if you know who did it. Then what? A trophy for my bravery?" Kai would have smashed his teeth because he's too annoyed by this guy. But doing that only make things worst. So he let Daehyun go and wandered around the practice room. He found something.

"You see this Youngjae's piano keyboard? Watch me." Kai plucked out the white keyboard one by one ragingly. Daehyun panicked and shoved him away with all his might. "What the you're doing man?!" Daehyun looked at 's piano and turned his gaze to Kai's face.

"If I can't perform at the mid-year performance, you can't either. Now we're even." But then he saw someone passed by the practice room. He turned to Daehyun. "Lets make this more even."

"Fine. How?"

"Let me date your sister." Daehyun insisted at first but he also didn't want Kai to ruin his band's instrument anymore. He found himself nodding.

"What a good brother." Kai patted Daehyun's head.

"Just dont ruin her. Youre dead if you do so." Daehyun clenched his fist. He knew that he's being selfish but he did this for the sake of his band too.

Kai made a fake thinking hard expression. "Well.. I can't promise that. Toodles" He was about to leave the room but he turned back. "Dont forget to tell her I'll pick her up tomorrow morning, okay lovely brother?"

"Leave, you punk" Daehyun grabbed a small pillow nearby to throw at Kai but he already shut the door. He heaved out a sigh. He looked at the keyboard blankly. Now what excuses he'll make to tell ? Youngjae will definitely kill him if he tell them the truth.

 

 

Someone seemed hesitant to get into the school all eyes were focused on her. She swallowed her thick saliva nervously. She's Wu Jia Yi, a Chinese student who had just transfered to Seoul High. She had to get to the office and meet the principle to settle down her transfer document so she didnt want to waste any time. Due to her fast walking, she bumped into someone and fell on the cold ground.

"I'm sorry." Jia spoke up. Her eyes then made her way to look up just to meet a stern gaze. She has bumped into the wrong person, on the first day. What a bad day!

"Oh, foreigner? What a good thing we have here." The girl blurted out with a sarcastic tone. "Who are you?" Jiyeon continued. Jiyeon is one of the school queenka with a not-so-good attitude. She's annoying as hell. Jia hesitated to answer her question because she does looks like a crazy , in Jia's eyes though. She bite her lips instead of answering Jiyeon's question. Jiyeon's eyes went down to Jia's hand. She's holding an envelope and that was her personal documents. Without thinking twice, Jiyeon seized the envelope and opened them.

"Wu Jia Yi." She began to read Jia's information. A smirk appeared on her face as she finished studying the paper.

"So.. Wu. Jia.Yi. Did you know that you just messed up with the wrong person?" Jiyeon asked while shoving the envelope to Jia's chest. "Uh.. Who are you?" Jia asked back with a blank face. Jiyeon was pissed off by Jia's late reaction and rolled her eyes backward. God, she looks like a ju-on just now.

"Okay let me introduce myself. I am Park Jiyeon. F.Y.I Miss Chinese, I am the queenka here. The most beautiful and powerful in Seoul High" She blurted out about herself. Jia furrowed her eyebrows. The hell is she talking about? Jia thought to herself.

"So.. What?" Jia asked, getting a shocked reaction from Jiyeon and her 'minions'. Jiyeon was beyond disbelief. This chinese girl is really amazing, that was her thought.

Jiyeon was ready to swing her long arms to slap Jia's pretty face but someone interfere. "Ya Park Jiyeon. Dont you have better things to do?" Daemi, maybe another queenka. Jiyeon heaved out a rough sigh and stepped back, crossing her arms. Okay maybe another queenka or else how could she stop this.. devil." Jia thought to herself.

"Well you are safe. At least for now" she shifted nearer towards Jia. "Ready to play games with me. You are my new toy." She whispered with an evil smirk and went away with her minions.

Jia sighed in relief when that devil turned her heels. "Thank you so much for- where is she?" Daemi already took her lead to who knows where. Classroom maybe.

"Uh.. Geez what should i call her?" She definitely dont want to mess up with this queenka too.

"Hey queenka who just saved me!" Jia hollered. She earned a weird stare by the students. But the good thing is the girl stopped walking. She turned around. Jia went up to her, grabbing her hand. "Oh my god thank you for saving me earlier. I would have die there with-" Daemi covered . "Whats your name?"

"I'm Jia. Wu Jia Yi. I'm a transfer student from China." she streched out her arms and beamed.

Daemi shook hands with her. "China. Interesting. I'm Daemi. Jung Daemi" she introduced herself.

Soon, the bell rang. "Oh my the bell has rang! I gotta go to the principal's office to report myself." Jia panicked. She fixed her hair, uniform.

"Great then I'm going to my class. Dont worry the principal is not that horrible as you think. You're gonna be fine." Daemi reassured Jia. Before Daemi leaved, she also gave direction to the office to Jia.

Jia inhaled deeply to calm herself. "Seoul High, here we go."

 

 

"Pay attention please." Ms Song, this year homeroom teacher for class 4-2 blurted out. The class was in chaos as usual so Ms Song decided to attract them by using her weapon, the mighty steel ruler. The class went silence making the corner of Ms Song lips to purse up.

"Let me introduce our new transfer student. Come in please." Ms Song announced. Jia took a deep breath before entering the classroom. She bit her lower lips as she walked in and stand behind Ms Song. "Why are you standing behind me? Introduce yourself." She continued as she shifted aside to give the students a better view of Jia.

Jia bowed her head to Ms Song as a respect before she started to introduce herself. "Hello. I'm Wu Jia Yi. But you can call me Jia and I'm from China. I hope we can be good friends. Thank you." she bowed. The boys were screaming and clapping their hands vigorously.

"Thats enough. You can sit beside Daemi there." Ms Song pointed an empty seat beside a girl. She's the one who save me right?

She made her way towards the empty seat and sat down. Daemi who was her eyes fixed on the book didnt even bother to look up. "Hey" Jia tried to start a conversation. Strange. Daemi didnt even react. Did she not realized Jia's presence?

Ah i got this. Jia pulled out her earphone. "What the- oh its you" Jia thought that Daemi would be surprised or maybe do any expression. But its blank. No expression.

Daemi waved her hand infront of Jia's face."Hey. How much longer are you going to stare at me?"

"Eo? Oh I'm sorry I'm sorry" Daemi continued to engross with her book.

Um okay maybe she hates talking. "So, um" Jia looked around the classroom to identify a specific face. "The devil is not in this class?"

Daemi furrowed her eyebrows. "Devil?"

"I mean Jiyeon. That queenka."

"Oh. She's our senior. We're just one year apart from her." Daemi explained.

"Yes i was right you're a queenka too! She's our senior and you're her junior. Oh my god you have the power to-" Jia voice began getting louder and louder, gaining attention from the whole class. Daemi which was embarassed by that just keep on staring her book.

"Is there anything to share Ms Wu Jia Yi?" Ms Song lowered down her spectacles.

"No, Ms Song. I'm sorry." Jia lowered her head. Then the class went back to normal.

Daemi slipped a piece of paper under Jia's desk. She opened it.

      "We'll talk during recess. And maybe a little voice controlling lesson by me."

Jia chuckled by her note. She looked at her watch. Another few hours of silent. She sighed roughly.

 

 

Finally, its recess time. It has been a torturous period for Jia because its hard for her to focus without talking. She wondered how Daemi could stand with it.

As Daemi got up from her seat, Jia followed her from behind. "Wheres the canteen? Is it far? Hows the food? How much is your bracelet? What brand is it?" Jia bombed Daemi with questions as she has been silent for quite a while.

Daemi looked at her, she furrowed her eyebrows. "Slow down, will you? I might strangle you because you're so loud." Daemi warned her. She searched for an empty table for them at the cafeteria. What Daemi didnt noticed, everyone was whispering to each other while gazing at them.

"Uh Daemi.." Jia tried to reach for Daemi's hand.

"Found it. You sit there first. I'll get some food" Daemi pointed at the empty table and disappeared, leaving Jia alone dealing with those gazes. She bravely went towards the table while staring at the floor. She didnt know why she felt like the table was so far away.

"How dare a newbie approached a queenka."

"She's so desperate."

"Maybe she's going after Daemi to gain some popularity. What a "

Jia heard all the not-so-whisper mock, of course for her. Honestly, she just happened to know Daemi. She's the only person who's being kind to her today. So why not she befriend with her? Since when making friends was a crime? Whats wrong with all the people in this school?! She screamed in her mind.

Soon, Daemi came back with two plates on her hand. "Here, try some kimchi fried rice. Its good." Daemi began shoving the fried rice in without noticing the tense in Jia's face caused by the student's mock.

"Wow..." Suddenly Jia's mouth formed into 'o' shape. Seoul High boy band, Exo just entered the cafeteria. Fangirls were doing their job to scream, squeal. If theres a huge fan placed infront of the boys, their entrance would have been more dramatic.

"Playboy alert" Daemi said then she continued to eat.

"What? What do you mean?" Jia couldnt understand what Daemi was talking about. She continued staring at those guys with an admiring face that fangirls would do.

"Oh my god they're coming this way!" Jia shrieked. Daemi just remained silent, engrossing with her food.

"Hey princess." Kai sat next to Daemi and placed his arm around her.

"Get O.F.F" Daemi looked straight into Kai's eyes. She's so annoyed by this guy.

"Fierce. I like it" He his lips. He's acting like a ert who would pounce his 'food' any moment.

Meanwhile, Luhan's eyes darted on a girl who were sitting opposite Daemi. "What do we have here? A newbie?" Luhan shifted his eyes to her nametag. "Jia. Nice name."

"Thank you, sunbae" Jia's eyes were fixed on her food because her face turned red by Luhan's compli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter