SHINing

Unstoppable

 

 

~Chapter Ten~

SHINing

 

 

Taemin's POV~

 

“SHINee! SHINee! SHINee!” The crowd cheers.

“Omo, is that Lee Taemin?”

“He's so hot!”

“OMG after see the news I just can't resist!”

“I just want to be in a fight and have him protect me~”

“Do you think he fights better than Minho oppa?”

“Oh gosh so manly!” I heard random conversations as I walk past the people to the classroom. The hyungs are standing on both my sides: Onew and Minho hyung on one side and Key and Jonghyun hyung on the other. I am very glad that people are actually starting to like me now, but for what reason?

One by one, we all sit down before the bell rings. Minho hyung sits down on his chair, but for some reason, he falls over. I reach forward and grab his hand so he doesn't fall too much. Damn it hurt. I grunt and pout. “Are you okay?” Minho hyung asks me as he recovers his balance.

“Yeah, just stings a little.” I sigh. I look at his chair and turns out, it is missing one of its legs.

“How did that happen?” Jonghyun hyung asks in shock.

“Where the hell did the other leg go?” Key hyung asks.

“Looks like it was broken off.” Onew hyung says as he raises the broken leg that was under the desk. The whole class was looking at us, and whispering things.

“Who did this?” I ask. The girls look at me with bright eyes and the guys look at me with a strange face. What's with everybody today? “I give you by tomorrow to fix it before I hut you down myself. But don't worry; I won't report you.” I take the leg and connect it to the chair by the broken rims. “Just for today.” I tell Minho hyung. “It wasn't funny, by the way.” I sigh as the bell rings. Why would anyone bother Minho hyung? I hope it was just a coincidence...

 

“Lee Taemin.” The teacher calls my name.

“Yes.” I stand up a bit too quickly, making my stitches sting. I furrow my eyebrows a bit, but remain still.

“Come and do this math problem.” I walk to the board and reach up, solving the problem. Yes, the injury wasn't fatal, but I lost blood and got surgery to make sure the wound wasn't too bad, more or less. They explained that it wasn't vital since it didn't injure anything major and I got help in time. That's not the point. The point is, it hurts a lot if I move too quickly or stretch. Either the teacher is being mean or seriously didn't get the memo that I am injured. “Good job.” The teacher smiles at me and I return to my seat. I place my left arm on my injury hoping that it'll stop hurting.

“Do you need pain killers?” A classmate leans over and asks. I look at them and they simply reach into my bag and pull the container out. How they knew I had the medicine and where I put it is beyond me.

“Water here.” A classmate opens their new water bottle and passes it to me. I bow my head and take the pill and drink the water. Wow, people are being nice to me...too nice in fact. How did they know I got injured anyways?

It's now study hours and the teacher that is in charge tonight is being very mean. They will not let anyone leave early. I just want to go home and rest. I sigh and yawn slightly. “Do you want my pillow, hyung?” I look next to me and a guy passes me his pillow.

“Thanks.” I bow my head and use it. I hear giggling and mumbling around me. Today has been so strange.

 

Key's POV~

 

I pick up the school paper lying on the floor and raise an eyebrow. “Lee Taemin saves Choi Minho.” I read the paper. I turn the page and see a picture of Taemin standing in front of Minho with a man charging at them. I look down and see a bunch of shots of Taemin fighting off a bunch of men. I guess Taemin and Minho weren't joking when they said they were surrounded. Is this what everything was about? Everyone is saying Taemin is manly and heroic, so they all praise him. Now they accept him as a part of SHINee?

“He's so hot.” I hear two girls whispering to each other as they stare at Taeminnie. It's creepy how they know so much about him now, but at least people love him. Everyone is nice to him and accepts him. I'm glad. I smile and throw away the paper. Every time Taemin shows any signs of discomfort, the classmates would offer things and try to help him. They are focusing on the main star a lot today!~

 

Taemin's POV~

 

Finally study hours are over. Now my last obstacle is to walk home. I never got injured before, so this is totally new to me. I mean, come on, who ever gets use to stabs? Anyway, my point is, I don't know how people in those dramas can deal with this like a man. It hurts, a lot. I sigh and grab my bag and walk outside.

 

Minho's POV~

 

Ever had that feeling? I'm not sure what it is, but it just...appears and I'm not sure if it's because I'm hungry or simply nervous. But every time I see him wince, furrow his eyebrows, or even sigh, the feeling just appears. Am I going crazy? I mean, I hope I'm not going crazy. Seriously, just think about it! I get that feeling when I look at him and it's when he's not doing anything amazing or anything...Nothing thrilling, nothing amazing, but it just makes the feeling appear. Maybe I'm just worrying? I don't think I ever felt this way before, ever, at least I don't remember feeling this way...Lee Taemin, what are you doing to me?

“So, how do you feel?” A male classmate sits down in front of me.

“Feel about...?” I raise my eyebrow, confused.

“Oh don't act like you don't know!” He chuckles hysterically. After laughing for a while and starring at me impatient and yet confused face, he stops. “You seriously don't know?” I shake me head. “Here.” He slaps a paper on top of my desk and leans back.

“Lee Taemin saves Choi Minho.” I read the headline and look at the pictures. I am not sure if I should feel disturbed or amazed...maybe even both. Who in the world did this and more importantly how did they take these pictures? I turn that paper around and see Taemin taking a blade for me. I still get chills thinking about it. Taemin could have lost his life and worst or all, it would have been all my fault. “Well, that explains why everyone was spazzing and pampering him.” I nod and look at the male in front of me.

“Wait, is this not photoshopped?! This is all real?” He gasps.

“One hundred percent.” I nod. Quickly, he runs to Taemin and puts his arm on his shoulder. What is he trying to do? I stand up, ready to protect Taemin. The feeling appeared again.

“Sunbae, you are so awesome! You are so brave and man, can you teach me a few moves?” Taemin is completely confused. He turns his head and looks at me. I shrug and sit back down. “Sunbae, don't pretend that you don't know how to fight. Teach me!” he pulls out another sheet from his bag and shows it to Taemin.

“Should I be happy or creeped out about this?” Taemin questions him.

“That's not the point. I want you to teach-”

“First of all, for a person who never talked to me before, you're a bit too friendly. Second of all, fighting is not good. Lastly, I am not certified to teach anyone. Go study.” Taemin cuts his off and returns to reading his book. Feisty...is he angry or something? But for some reason, I can't help but smile. “Wait, are there any more articles about me?”

“Yeah, but they're fairly old.”

“Do you have them with you?”

“I don't, but I can get them for you.”

“That'll be great. Sorry for being rude.”

“It's okay hyung, I'll get it for you.” The student bows slightly and returns to his seat. I wonder why Taemin wants to see the articles...

 

 

I know, it's a very short update and I haven't updated in a while, and I'm sorry for it! I have just been so busy and I will continue to be. I will update when I can! <3 Comments are LOVED!~