btm-3

Back to Me

Junhee

3 weeks past and here I am, sitting on a bench at school's rooftop. Now, I'm alone without dear bestfriend or so what they called it. Sometime I will join my classmates in cafe and sometime i will waste my time here. Watching the calm baby blue sky, alone without being disturbed. Maybe before I'm not used to be alone but now I really used it. My happiness change to the cold one. People keep talk behind me. Some of them said I'm change cause of Jongin already date with Yumi since they expect that my love is one of unrequited. My . How could they knew. These people really. If I could shut their mouth by using a sellotape, I already did it. Not only that. They also said that I dumped by Chanyeol cause I couldn't able to forget Jongin. Tsk.

Last weekend, one of my bestfriend who transferred to Japan visited me. How could I hope she would be here with me to get through the hard day together. I heave a sighed and unconsciously tear trickled down my cheek. I missed her. I miss all memories we had before. I miss Jongin. I miss Chanyeol. I miss my old self. Without compulsion, I recalled back the moment that happen a day after I met Jongin.

*~*

I'm walking to enter the school with mind occupied by many thoughts. Am I ready to told Chanyeol? Am I not too cruel for being a bad friend to him? He likes me. But all I could do is hurt him. Mostly it is. Maybe this is the last time? I hope so. But I felt guilty dominated me. Err. Now, I'm walking to my locker and there he is. The one who always make me smile everytime I'm hurt. The one who would sing and playing guitar with me. And the most important is, he's the one who calm me down when I'm cried. Who hugged me, gave me comfort words, and always being there whenever I'm needed. He lean his back at my locker and greet me like usual with his wide smile. And my guilty became thicker than before. How could I hurt him when he always being happy one?

"Hey Jun! Morning. Know what today is first Jun! Haha laugh please!"
"hmm" I ignored him completely as I opened my locker and took my books.
"Yah, are you okay? What happen to you? And why you didn't answered my call?"
"Chanyeol, I'm busy"
"Are you not in mood? Are you in pms? Or maybe there something bothered your mind? Mind to tell me? You know, my ears can't plugged off when it's hear a longgggg story from you..." he smiled. His smile really killing me. "...Or is it about him? Ehem. What did he done this time? Oh no no. I bet it's not. So, it could be bout me. Hehe. Why? Already fall for me? Huhu. Hey, tell-"
"Can you just shut up?" I rolled my eyes sign as a annoyed. And I really speechless after I said it cause I used high voice of mine. He looked shocked. Yes, I never raised my voice before.
"Heol! What happen to you? Did any satan enter your body>"
"Stay away from me can you?" I couldn't face him so I only looked on my shoes.
"But why?"
"Please Yeol, please. Dont you conscious that you annoyed me much? You mess my life. You always came when I'm not in mood. What are you? Happy Virus? Tsk. Happy Virus who could destroyed someone happiness by annoyed them?" I rolled my eyes and we stare each othe before I looked away. I felt my tear treaten me as I saw his hurt, dissapointed eyes. 
"I never thought you would say something like that to me. I..." he took a deep breath before continue, "How could you did this to me. Could you remember what I have done to you? And now you said I mess your life. Don't you think how hard I tried to not give up and being strong everytime you cried because of him? Tsk. How pathetic my life is? waited for someone who will not appreciate me. Tsk. Sorry Jun for make you mess. For annoyed you. I accepted your request. I will go and stay away from you. I hope you will found someone better than me or maybe got your precious Jongin back? Heh." he smirked. Maybe he mocked me? Err lol no. His words stab my heart deeply. It's really hurt. I felt like there's a blood flows out from it.

He walked away. His back face me. Deep inside my heart shout loudly, 'Don't ever leave me' 'Please turn your head back and asked me why' but I knew it will never happen. If I could, I wanna hugged him. Take back my words and comfort him. I knew he sad and... hurt. Am I too stupid? Yeah I know right. Because of him, I hurt Chanyeol. What the heol you did, Junhee?! And I cried watching his figure disappeared from my sight. 

"I'm sorry Yeol" I mumbled quietly.

*~*

The bell rang as a sign recess time already end. I quickly wipe away my tears and went to toilet to wash my swollen eyes. As i walked to my class, I bumped to Chanyeol and... a girl. They laughed happily and looks like Chanyeol didn't awared me saw them together. They cute though. I stop walking and look over my shoulder. I watch them disappear from my sight and there's a slightly smile formed by lips. Not only that, there's a salt water flow down without being asked. I cupped my mouth from forming any voice and I skip the rest of my class.

 

Chanyeol

I saw her just now when I walked to my class with Jieun. But now, in our Math period, she's absent. Where are she? Didn't she also in her ways to class? Tsk this girl. Even she already hurt me many times, I could forgive her easily. But yeah, she's now is no longer like she used to be before. She's more to be cold. That's what I'm heard since I just had a little same class with her. And what I could figure out is she's now alone. She would be always alone. And I felt sorry because of it. I just couldn't endured the pain she gave. It's too much. From the start, she always being hurt and cried because of other man in front of me until the day she decided to tell me for stay away from her. It's really hurt me most. How could any boy saw someone he love cried over other person? I'm just the ordinary boy tho.

"Yeollieeee~"
And now someone with me. Who always make me flutter. Yeah she's quite cute and lot of aegyo and really fun one!
"Yesss~" I reply back with the same tone she used with me.
"Yah! Mocking me? Tsk" she hit my shoulder and I groan just like I'm in pain. 
"Oh is it pain? Or you want another one?" she said as she saw me pouting. I let out a small giggle.
"What?" she look at me weirdly.
"Nothing. Is there any people told you that you are cute, Jieun?"
"Many of them. And why? Are you just admit it now? Tsk tsk. You are really Park Chanyeol"
"But I'm more cute than you okay, Lee Jieun."
"Say who? Yourself? tsk how pathetic you are Chanyeol? Admit by yourself?"
I become speechless when I heard she said 'pathetic'. Am I really that pathetic?
"Back to Earth Chanyeol. Gosh. Am i use any wrong words just now? Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. You know you are the most handsome boy I ever know okay." she hold my hands and smiled. I know right.
"I'm hurt by your words baby. I knew I'm pathetic" I fake a sighed and formed a pout. I really couldn't help but smile when I saw her reaction. She kissed my cheek and look at me.
"You are not. I'm sorry okay? Tsk if you are not mine, I would like to spank your head like we used to do before" and we let our laugh being heard by the rest of our classmates. Shish she really like me. And that's why I love her.

Yes. Now she's the one that I'm love and be loved. She's actually my ex and also my bestfriend before we end up dating and break up after she got an offered to study in other school around South Korea. Of course it's not in Seoul.

*~*

"Chanyeol..."
"Hmm?" I looked at her lovely. She looks different today. Something bothered her mind cause the glowing lights on her face didn't show today.
"I have something to told you"
"Just tell me. I'm okay with that." I smiled and intertwined our hand and squeezed lightly her hand to make she calm.
"I... I got offered to study in boarding school out of Seoul" she looks at her shoes and I let a little shocked.
"And... you accepted it?"
She's nodded make my heart broken into a little pieces.
"I'm sorry but my parents told me to accept it. It's kind of for my further. And..."
"What is it?" I looked at her unbelieveably. She looks hurt tho.
"We need to break up."
"I know right. It's okay." my turn to look at my shoes.
"I'm sorry Yeol. I... I like you and it never be changed"
"I never thought our friendship will be turn to love one and end up with being a stranger"
"We're not Yeol!" she looked at me hurtly. I know but it's the fact.
"I let you go, Ji"
"I will wait for you, Yeol. I love you" she peck my lips and walked away.

My first love who start from being my bestfriend. What will we have in further, Jieun?

*~*


And now she's here. In front of me back. Her parents approve she to study back in Seoul. It's happen on the day Junhee decide to stay away from me.


A short update lol ((like have anybody cares for this)) ((Crying)) lol now I'm the one fell pathetic -.- 

A/N: I didn't check and edit it yet since I hv to sleep