btm-1

Back to Me

I

 

Junhee POV

It’s already 3 weeks after I met Jongin which mean it’s already 3 weeks I worked under Park’s restaurant. It also already over a month I tried to forget him and spend time with Chanyeol. I tried my best to like him. But I can’t like him more than a friend. Just like what Jongin felt to me.

“Yah! You’re dreaming!” I startled after Chanyeol slammed the books loudly on the table.
“I. Am. Not!” I flicked his forehead after what he had done to me.
“What are you daydreaming to, huh? Me? Wow!” he chuckled awkwardly.
“What the... Stop dreaming Chanyeol or I will make you not smiling and laughing a whole day!”
“If you dare. Haha how could you do that if you already know that I’m happy virus huh?” he smirked
“Wanna give a try?” I smirked back to him. He knew what it’s mean.
“Oh damn. No. Please no. Don’t try you know I can’t live without you. We’re best friend remember? Even we just met but we knew each other well.” He begged while hold my hand tightly and make a baby-crying sound.
“Pabo yahhh” I laughed with his act like we were a couple who already been in many years and afraid to lost each other. If we are but we’re not.

Then there something caught my vision. It’s him. The one whom I miss the most. The one I dream every night. The one who always be there, non stop talking, singing with me and the cause people mistaken bout our friendship once ago. And beside him was the one that he loves. The one that make he fall, the one that make he smile and make his day. And not forget the reason why I’m distant myself from him. But all I have now is infront of me. The one who is happy virus, make me smile with his silly jokes and acts and make me forget a while the broken in my heart.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol suddenly pull my hand to intertwined with him.
“Always” I smiled trying to hold my tears.
“You have cried a lot Junhee-ah. Do you want me brought you out of here?”
“No it’s okay. We have this project to be done okay? Let’s continue it” I forced Chanyeol to continue our work.

I never expect that he would come to our table when I focused to the project.

“Yah Yeol! Whaddup?” his voice...

I looked glanced up and saw he held Chanyeol’s shoulder. And the next thing I know, Yumi was next to me, looking at me with a smile. I just smile back since she always be kind to me.

“Can we sit here with you guys? The other tables are full,” asked Jongin while looking at me and Chanyeol alternating.
“Of course you can,” Chanyeol said to him then looked at me worriedly.

His eyes saying ‘are-you-okay?’ and I just nodded and smiled. Now I need to act like nothing happen with me even my inner already crashed and broke all the circulation system of mine. The couple who sit beside me and Chanyeol really look suit together. Like a pair that made of heaven. They laughed and play with each other like we never existed. I sighed. Suddenly I felt my hand pulled by Chanyeol and  when I look up he was holding a pen and write something on my hand.

“What the heol are you do-“
“Gahh look at it” he giving back my hand.

When I look at my palm, it’s showed ‘Don’t frown until your brows touched. You look like a wicked witch okay?’ and a bad drawing of an old woman frown.

“What the... Park Chanyeol!!!” I shouted under my conscious.

I got a shoo by the librarian. This is all your fault Park Chanyeol! I glared at him with wide eyes and angry look. But he just smirked at me back. What the-

“Are you alright, Jun?” Jongin look at me worriedly

And there Chanyeol was laughed silently while the two looking at me. And I just realize that Chanyeol did this just to make me looks alright. But still, he made me mad! ‘You deserved a punishment later Park Chanyeol!’

“I’m alright. Just this poor old man make fun of me” I tried to smile at them.
“Yah, I’m not old. You are the one” he loll the tongue at me and I replied with flicked on his forehead.
“It’s already over 5 times you flicked my forehead. You know it’s hurt!”
“Is it?”
“Youu!-”

Chanyeol’s turn to get another shoo and I laughed quietly. I give him ‘serve-you-right’ look. But then my eyes caught another pair of eyes looked at me. When I looked at the owner, he just look at me like he was hurt. The girl infront of him look oblivious to see what happen to him. I just gave him a smile or would I said, a fake smile? I turn back to Chanyeol and start focus back to our project.

 

After Chanyeol bid farewell and as I turn to enter the house, suddenly a hand held my wrist tightly and make me turn to face him. It’s him. The one that I avoid since I knew he dated his girl.

“Hmm?”
“I wanna have a talk with you. Just a while. Can I?”
“About what? I busy. Sorry and maybe next time Jongin”

I pulled my hand to escaped from his hand but I can’t. The pressure he put just too strong. What his problem?!

“Let me go!” I said loudly just to make he let go of my wrist.
“Please. I want to talk about us-“
“What? What about us? We never have any relay before. So why should we talk and what you want to talk about? Let me go, Jongin. It’s hurt”

And he loosed my wrist but never to let it go.

“I know we never had anything but I dont know why. Just please, follow me. I have something to told you. And it’s weird”

With that, my heart start beating fast and I become more nervous. What did he think about? He pulled my hand and consciously I followed him.

 


fuh T T I've tried my best. But I fell that this even the worst one T____T