Snappin' Time

Black Swan

Tak tak tak tak tak tak 

"Dammit!" 

Tak tak tak tak t- 

"Oh just crap this . I'm done with it" After saving what I just typed on my laptop, I shutted it down and literally slammed the lid down. The sound of the screen colliding with the keyboard made me winced before apologizing internally. Though, that did not even help with my annoyance right now. Not even one bit. Wanna know why? Well,

-----Flashback---- 

"Oi Shiro, redo this." G-san suddenly growled at me as he throw a black file of reports about tomorrow's Valentine day at me. It surprised me to no end-and annoy me, too-as he never throw things at me, even with his short tempered brain. Huwatttt... "..Why?" I asked, trying not to show the annoyance latching on my tone.

"There's grammars and spelling mistake. It's not that organized, so technically, it's messed up. You're now one of the SC member so whatever report you do must be neat and flawless-" My Father, much? "-Therefore it shouldn't have any mistake at all" What the hell ya ? This is my first time doing report and this is what I get? Yes maybe you wanna teach me about whatever mistakes I did on it but you should ask me to redo a 5000++ words report. Not to mention it's about tomorrow. What do you want me to do?!

Yes, those are my thoughts up there. My eyes and hands has being twitching since he started his rant. Maybe I should strangle him. Oh wait no, I can't. Because he's my 'elder' when he doesn't even act like one sometimes. == 

"..... Ok.." I took back my report file and begun walking out of the room, when I heard G-san mumbling about why should they (As in the ranked members. E.g. Secretary, Treasurer, Vice, etc.etc.) have so many work when the one who should have the most is those normal members. Their work should be lighter. Something in me setted off that I quickly muttered an I'll be going and got out, not before closing the door not to lightly.

EXCUSE MEH! I DON'T CARE WHICHEVER RANK YOU ARE BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SAY THAT YOUR WORK ARE LIGHTER! IN THIS TEAM IS LIKE A FAMILY WHERE EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THE FAIR AMOUNT OF WORK! AND EVEN SO, THE ONE WITH RANKS ARE THE ONE WITH THE MOST WORK YA PIECE OF ! WHEN I WAS IN MID. SCHOOL, MY WORK ARE THE MOST COMPARING TO THE OTHER MEMBERS, ESPECIALLY THE NORMAL ONES. 

I ranted on my head as I speed walked further away from the room. When I almost reached my classroom, I stopped walking. My hands clenching and unclenching as a desperate sigh came out of my mouth. I walked into my classroom, and found Furihata and Akira chatting away about who knows what. I introduced those two during lunch time before we changed location to my class. We were about to talk about things when I was called to the SC room. With a slight smile, I walked over to them, scaring them slightly. 

"Yo~" A smirk marked my face as they suddenly jumped and yelped at my sudden appearance. Yayyy! Tetsu's misdirection works! Not... It's simply just that they was to into their topic to not notice my presence. 

"F-f-fu/S-s-shiro-san!!" 

"I'm back~!" I sat down on my chair as I slammed my file down on the table. Akira then suddenly smacked my arm hard making me winced in pain.

"A-a-anooo S-shiro-san" 

"Hmm?" I replied while rubbing my sore arm and glared at Akira, though no heat was in there. She simply just grinned at me victoriously. Damn I just wanna smack her back but wasn't been able to because Furi-kun spoke up again.

"I-i-is there something wrong...?" 

"Nothing at all. Why?" I tilt my head to the side as I asked back before turning towards the file in front of me. I glared at it for a while before letting out an exhausted sigh. I took the file up before tucking it into my bag. I guess I'll be late for home today... "W-well... You looked angry at something..."

I blinked at him. Surprisingly, he's really observant. Somehow like Tetsu, but not to his level, of course. I let out a small chuckle "Uhum. Was. Not anymore, I guess? Anyway, whaccha guys talking bout?" I place my right elbow on my table while supporting my head with my palm. 

"Anime. Duh" Akira pointly said it while Furihata simply nodded. I hmmned in reply as they went back to their own conversation. I, simply ignore ignored their conversation, blocking out their's and others who were in the class's noises. I stared out the window by Akira's side, spacing out with only the blue sky in my view. Somehow, my mind when blank. Nothing was in my mind. It's like my whole body was floating in thin air. 

These moments are the best. I wish time would just freeze up right there and then. But you know, why would time stop just for me? I'm not even a god anyway. 'Sides... I doubt god can stop time anyway. No offenses.

Deciding I should just finish my report earlier so that I'll have time later, I took the file from my bag and stood up. My chair skidded a little on the ground as the two turned their heads and stared up at me. "I'm just going to the computer room to finish some work"

-----Flashback ends-----

Anddd that's how. Somewhat, before I even reached the computer room, Tetsuya and Seijuurou suddenly popped out of nowhere and pulled me away. While muttering that Father requires our present immediately, which somewhat shocked me. I mean, for a perfection father like ours, it's quite rare to impossible that he'll ask us to go back in the middle of school period.

Technically, before they even found me, they had already required permission from the principal himself, and had our bags grabbed.

I somewhat asumed that something's going to happen. Something bad....

Yep. Something bad was going to happen and I'm sure of it. Even Sei and Tetsu felt like it even if they didn't voice it out. Again, when we reached home, I was pissed off. Again. Tetsu and Sei too. We somewhat complained- well... Tetsu and Sei did. I didn't like voicing out my feelings-to Mother who just simply asked us to be patient and we'll know soon. She then shooed us off to our own room just like that.

Seriously?!

Gosh.

I hate it.

I hate stress.

I'm literally annoyed at everything.

And yeahhhh So I went to my room, locked the door, changed into casual and then started doing this report. Which I totally loathed. I swear to King-Hades-SeiTsuya that I'll burn everything once they're no longer in use. I can't burn them now, can I? =w=

So here I was now. Lying, rolling like some kind of stupid ball, after that EPIC laptop-slamming-and-regretting-about-it scene. I feel like a rolling pin right now. Wrapped in my blanket. Just as I was starting to doze off, a knock on my door surprised the out of me. I accidently rolled off my bed and onto the floor.

"OW! Dammit!" I cussed in english. It's somehow a habit of mine but meh.

I tried to untangle myself from my blanket whichhh failed. I sighed in frustration. Just as I was about to struggle out of it again, 2 pairs of hands suddenly appeared and I screamed. Yes. I screamed. 

"Fuyuki, stop shouting" Seijuurou said as he and Tetsuya helped me out of my roll of blanket.

"Umm.. Thanks?" Or maybe not. For scaring the out of me. "So what's up doc?" Bugs bunny XDD

"Father's home. He wants to see us" I raised an eyebrow.

"Including Aneki?" Tetsuya shook his head. "No. Father just wants to see us three" Weird.. Definitely weird...

"And it seems like we have guests" Oh what...?

"Ummm.. O..k?" Well, at least I'm wearing something casual. Rather than my usual rag wear HAHAHAHA LOL I'm just joking. I mean my usual pj.

The three of us when down to the dining room where Father probably is. And I was right, well we, technically. Minus the fact that he was with guests. Father was sitting on the other end of the dining table while an older looking guest sat right at the opposite end. Three more younger ones, two girls and one boy, which are about our age, sat by the side. Seijuurou, Tetsuya and I bowed lightly and muttered a 'hello'.

We took our sits right at the three younger guests' opposite when the older one spoke up.

"Ahh. So they're your children, I suppose, Masaomi?"

"Yes. Yes they are. Seijuurou, Tetsuya and Fuyuki. Introduce yourselves."

There came Seijuurou's queue. "Good evening, sir. I'm Akashi Seijuurou" 

"Good afternoon, sir. My name is Akashi Tetsuya"

And finally came mine. I wished I'm not needed there when eyes stared at me. My heart clenched. Ugh. Hate to be in the center of attention. Ugh. "Good afternoon, sir. My name is Akashi Fuyuki"

"Good afternoon to you three to. My name is Yamazaki Kurose. These three are my childrens."

"My name is Yamazaki Minami~ Nice too meet you~!" One of the girl with long blond hair chirped with a large smile as she tilted her head. She's quite a beauty I must admit. But I don't like her... Somehow....

"My name is Yamazaki Mimi." The other one with long bronze colour hair said with a miniscule smile.

Oh crap.

I think I got the drift.

This must be an-

"Hello~ My name is Yamazaki Yasuo!" The boy with dark brown hair piped with a similiar looking smile as Minami-san. Why am I even giving her an honorific is a mystery even to me. Dude. That boy gave me a familiar feeling... What was it..?

"Seijuurou, Tetsuya, Fuyuki, the three of you are engaged with Minami, Mimi and Yasuo respectively from today on. I would not accept any no. This is for the sake of the company"

I KNEW IT! I FREAKING KNEW IT!

I KNEW THIS WOULD TURN INTO AN ENGAGEMENT!

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!

"Now now Masaomi. This is their life afterall. At least listen to any objection from them" I can clearly hear the 'If they even have any' there old dude. At that, Father turned to the three of us and stared. Hard. My hand formed into a fist underneath the table. The three of us said nothing. Nothing at all. 

"Very well then. The three of you, give your fiancees a tour around the house while Kurose and I discuss about the engagement."

A small 'yes' from us as we all stood up and walked out of the dining room with the other three following us.

Once we are out of the dining room and out of the six of us' parents, the two girls immediately clinged onto both Seijuurou and Tetsuya. "Seijuurou-san~! Show me around, please~?" Ugh. Disgusting. "You wouldn't mind, do you?" Mimi-san said with a smile as she clings onto Tetsuya's arm.

As for Yasuo-san, well, he just stood by with a pout. Well, there comes the complain.

"Why am I with this ugly girl!!" Minami and Mimi giggled with a cherry 'Poor you~!'. I wonder if it 's just me or what that Seijuurou's and Tetsuya's shoulder tensed up. Meh. Maybe just my imagination.

"I'm telling you, you better stay 10 meters away from me- HEY! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!? I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISH TALKING!!" He shouted. Well, talk about stupid control freak. I rolled my eyes. "I thought you asked me to stay away from you for 10 meters? Well, I am doing it. Rather, I'm staying away by a kilometer." And I walked away. Not caring if that stupid is protesting. It's his wish afterall. I'm just merely making it happen.

I walked towards the attic of our house. It's the place where rarely anyone comes into, other than the cleaners, of course. It was bigger than normal attic but still consider small, for rich people of course. I started spending time up here whenever I felt annoy or... Well I don't know.

I had a small table there along with my books on it. Those books are filled stuffs that I wrote. Poem, Quote, thoughts, stories, anything. I had at least 3 books there filled with it. Ahahaha...... I previously placed it on the table knowing that no one will ever look into those books of mine. Afterall, who would want to read anything from me?

Anyway, I sat on the attic's ground and took the pen and one of the books and started writing. Back in my head, I wondered how's Seijuurou and Tetsuya doing. Probably annoyed to the boot by the three.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps, It's fate
Perhaps, It's destiny
Perhaps, It's my life
Where there will never be love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many months have it been? 2? 3? or 4? Well, I don't know and I don't care!

Ugh

I'm kindda annoyed. I ty schedule for the year is PACK AS HELL!

It has been so since, June? Yeah. UGH

Since I'll be busy, I doubt that I can update much. Yep. So expect me to be a sloth for updates XDD!!

OH AND! I'll open up a poll for who ends up with Fuyuki maybe in the next or two chapters later. Probably next. I don't know yet.

Well then, I'll post up if there's anything. 

[I apologize for any spelling, grammar, etc.etc. mistakes]

Til next time!