Student Coun.

Black Swan

I sighed, for how many time already? Well, whatever. But why do they have to be so noisy? I meant Tako head, Yamamoto and Sawada. Especially Tako head as he bickered with both Yamamoto and Akira placing sarcasms here and there. But then, there's the President of the SC. Sawada 'Giotto' Ieyasu. I'll just call him Giotto-san. Wondering why they're here with us? Well...

-Flashback-

"Who's there!!" Why the hell is he here? Tako head shouted at the bushes, where we were behind it, waking Akira up. Damn your shouts Tako head. "Maa maa Gokudera! Calm down! Maybe it's just a cat?" Yamamoto tried to calm him down when Sawada was shrieking. Akira and I exchanged glances and snickered. 

Then suddenly, a Sawada clone came out. Blonde defying gravity hair with blue eyes(A/N = Actually, Idk what's his eyes' original colour since I haven't finish the manga ==). "Tsuna? Hayato and Takeshi too? What are you guys doing here?" 

"Ahh Giotto-san!" "Nii-chan!" "Yo!" (Goku->Tsu->Yama) So this so call Giotto-san is Sawada's elder brother? Hhnnn.. "Ahh actually..." Sawada paused a bit and Tako head continued "There's a spy behind those bushes!!" "Spy?" 

"Yes!" 

I sighed loudly, deciding to appear before something happens. I took off my headphones and stood up, right hand placed on my waist with an annoyed expression. "I prefer you not calling me spy, Tako head" Steam blew off his ears as Yamamoto grabbed him so that he won't come charging at me. "A-akashi-san!" I looked at Sawada and blinked. 

"Yo." I greeted. "Tsuna, you know this girl?" His brother asked. "A-ah yes.. She's my classmate." "I see." He turned to me and bowed lightly. "Nice to meet you, I'm Sawada 'Giotto' Ieyasu. May I know your name, dear lady?" I stared at him with a what-the-hell face. Why the heck did he call me 'dear lady'? Which era are you in!? 

"Please don't call me that. I'm Akashi Fuyuki" I returned a bow too. Then, Tako head shouted, again. "Why are you doing here?! Eevesdropping at us!!" And he pointed a finger at me.

"Rude. We were here first before you ya know." 

"Hah!? I don't belie- Wait! 'We'?!" I felt like smacking him... "You heard me. We. Oi Aki." I turned towards Akira who was still sitting on the grass. "Hah?" "Don't 'hah' at me. Stand up" 

She stood up and saw them. Though, she was surprised to see Older Sawada. "Urmm... Who..?" 

"Ahh.. I'm Sawada 'Giotto' Ieyasu. Nice to meet you-" 

"Kuroneko Akira." I interverted as he continued with a nod. 

"Kuroneko-san" Akira bowed lightly at him. Ok useless things aside!

-Flashback ends-

So, in the end, Giotto-san(He told us to call him that) suggest we should eat together. More like they eat we stare. "A-a-ano Akashi-san.." Sawada spoke up timidly. I raised an eyebrow. Is he scared of me? 

"Yeah?" "U-urmm is it ok if I asked you some personal question..?" What... "Yeah but nothing TOO personal" 

"E-er... Akashi-san, did your parents..." He didn't continued as he already knows that I understood what he wanted to ask. "Well, My biological father disappeared with other woman-based on what my sis say-a long time ago. Seijuurou and Tetsuya's mother past away long time ago. My mother and their father are best friend. So, not long after that, they started dating and during my second year of Mid. school, they got married" Cue roll eyes here. "E-eh? So Akashi-san, you and Akashi-kun-" 

I stopped his sentence with my palm right in front of his face along with me facepalming. "It's confusing how you say my name and Seijuurou's and Tetsuya's in one sentence. Shiroyuki is fine" 

Welp, Giotto-san then asked why the name Shiroyuki as in Snow White. I gestured for Akira who answered for me. "It's her nickname, actually. Once in middle school, because of Fu's white hair and her deadly pale skin-" I smacked her arm "-Our P.E teacher joked with her and so, she was called Shiro with the additional Yuki because her name meant winter(fuyu) and snow(Yuki)" Literally, they (Tako head too) 'ouhh' at her explaination. 

"O-ok.. Urmm.. Shiroyuki-san and Akashi-kun knew each other since a long time ago?" Sawada continued his question. Woah.. My name's really mouthful huh..

"Not exactly. But yeah." I shrugged. It's true tho. I knew them in middle school where we were classmate and in the same team in Science class for three years straight. Never knew why. "Ne Shiro~" Yamamoto called out "Who is Kise Ryouta to you?" Whoah. Can you say it in any stranger form? It sounded so wrong! 

".. Biological cousin from my mother side..?" There was a silent duh in my tone as I watch their impression impassively. Somehow, they over reacted a bit, saying that they first thought Ryou is my boyfriend or something. Though, it was quite funny so I chuckled lightly, but for some reason, they suddenly stared at me in what I see, shocked? "What?" 

Giotto-san snapped out of day dream-I think since he has been quiet for quite a while. Don't understand what we were talking about I see..?- and faked a cough. "Anyway, what club are you guys joining?" The others follow suit as Akira answered first. 

"Art and Library Com." 

"Of course Baseball!" Yamamoto laughed out loud when Tako head answered "Archery!" (Yamamoto : Want to follow your bro's footstep isit~? Gokudera : Noo!! I'm gonna beat that in it!!) 

Sawada somehow couldn't answer at first but he in the end choke out a "Library com." Giotto-san nodded knowingly at his brother without a word and turned towards me, gesturing me to answer. I shrugged for the second time of the day, saying "I don't know" and fumbled with my headphone's wire.

"Then how about joining the Student Coun.?" His words triggered something in me. Heck I don't even know what is it myself. I'm a weirdooo (lol). But joke aside, I looked straight into his eyes. "Why?" 

"..Pardon?"

"Why do you want me to join the SC? I want to know the reason" My expression harder into seriousness and when Tako head retorded about just do what Giotto-san say, I glared at him, immediately silenced him. "Unless I accept your reason, I won't accept it. Tell me whenever you found it" I just stood up and walked away without a word, taking my belongings with me.

-------------------------------Kuroneko's POV--------------------------

Fuyuki walked away without turning back once. Once her figure disappeared, Tako head blew up, again. "What is wrong with that woman!??!" I glared at him "Could you just shut up and be considerate once?" I sighed at the situation in hand. It hasn't been like this for quite a while now.. "Ano Kuroneko-san. Is there's something wrong with what I said?" Giotto-san.. Just how dense can you be. But he seems to know something. 

I narrowed my eyes at him before relaxing, not wanting to raise any suspision. "Well, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just that Fu has slight grudge with whoever tries to recruit her to a club or something. Happens each time." Ahhh I was right. He does know something... "Is it because of her sister?" Dammit. If you know, why are you still asking?

Nonetheless, I answered "It happened last year in Middle school. She was the vice president of the SC there." They were surprised. Never thought Fuyuki has such a high position in school huh. I internally scoffed at that "But even with the position, it was just nothing but a name, a title. It's like she doesn't have any place to discuss or disagree with anything about the school problems. The other members never ask her thoughts on anything they do."

Giotto-san narrowed his eyes, clearly want the reason. "Simple. It's because they accept her into the SC is just because of her sister's reputation. Even the chess club she was in. Everything she participate in school was accepted because her sister, who have brought the name of the school to the highest level. It was quite annoying to her she tolerated with everything. She always have. She never care about the insults or lies or whatever was said to her." 

So much like her huh..

"Once I asked her why she didn't retord at them, she answered 'Why? The mouth is theirs. They have the right to say whatever they want. Besides, whoever who says those kinds of things will always be refering to themselves and plus, it's a waste of energy'. Anyway back to the point. Giotto-san. I, in her stead, ask you. Why do you want her in the SC?" 

Silence engulfed us, the trio was uncharacteristically(Is that even a word) silent. Not like I will complain about it. After a few minute, Giotto-san finally answered. "..That's because I saw talents in her and I felt that she would bring a miracle" 

Woah. Miracle? To deep man. But.. I smiled softly at him "You are going right? To the party the Akashis organised for the first day in university for the eldest and highschool for the rest." Giotto-san was confused but nodded anyway. "Well, you better tell her that later." I stood up, and was going back to the 2nd sec. but not before turning towards them while smirking. "Oh by the way, don't be surprise if you can't find Fu but don't worry, she will definately be there." 

----------------------------Kuroneko's POV end----------------------------

I kicked an invisible rock as I walked back to my classroom. Why the hell does this school have to be so freakin' big!? I have been walking for 10 minutes already!! Agh!! I was cursing about how troublesome the school is and blah blah blah when I accidently bumped into a raven-head with a freakin' Tonfa. What....

"Herbivore....." Why herbivore?! I'm not even a vegetarian!!!

"I'm sorry for bumping into you" I apologize impassively when he somehow smirked. "What's your name, little animal" WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK!??! From Herbivore to Little Animal?! What is this guy?! A ert?! "U-um... Akashi Fuyuki..? Ah but call me Shiroyuki.." Why did I give him my nickname?! Me and my big ty mouth 'cause that guy's smirk got bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

"See you next time, Shiro" He just pass by me. The heck?! He didn't even give me his name! I'm seriously going crazy. I ruffled my hair in annoyance and stomped back to the classroom, only to find Tetsuya standing in front of me halfway. "Fuyuki-san. Father say you need to come to the party tonight" ...'-san'... Ugh.. Why '-san' 

"Drop the '-san', Tetsuya. It's strange.. Yeah I'll go." We slowly walked side by side. "He also said that you need to wear-" I cut his sentence with a raised hand. Nooo!! I'm not going to hit him.. I just raised my hand to stop him talking. =3= "No way I'm gonna wear dresses. You should know Tetsu."

"But Father wouldn't be pleased" 

"What's the worst thing he could do except for lecture me for 2 hours?" I rolled my eyes. Don't get me wrong. It's not like I am disrespecting him and I don't like defying my father but once in a while, I need to. And what? I don't wanna wear a flimsy dress. Damn I even hated the school skirts that mostly will expose everything. That's why I wore a long one so that I can wear a shorts inside. 

"..." Tetsuya didn't answer knowing that I won't change my mind on it. I just sighed and patted his head lightly. "Relax. Nothing will happen." 

"Fuyuki...." Tetsuya suddenly mumbled something under his breathe and I couldn't quite catch it so when I was about to ask him, the freakin' bell rang. "Crap! Let's run Tetsu!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuyuki.... You're really brave." 'But that's what make you perfect'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww One warning I forgotten to put. This is a plotless-more like I can't plot it- story so yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh randomness!!!!!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I have no idea about Tetsu's part wwwwwwwwwwwwwww Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I have no idea what to write here so.. 

[I apologize for any spelling,grammar,etc.etc.mistakes]

Til next time!!