First Day of High School

Black Swan

"I'll go first!! See ya!" I shouted when I finished wearing my school shoe when voice from my siblings replied back. "Ouh!" I walked out of my house- wait, actually, scratch that- mansion and walked to my highschool. Yes. From today on, I am a first year student of highschool. 

Oh crap, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm never good at it anyway.//Roll eyes// I am Akashi Fuyuki. Formerly Natsume Fuyuki. It was quite ironic when I have both summer(Natsu) and winter(Fuyu) in my former name, though, I didn't care about it. 

Anyway, let's skip it. Like I said, I was walking to my highschool, Sonata Private High, with my black colour head phones on. English songs was playing in quite a low volume because I don't want to lose my hearings. Well, technically, my sis lectured me about it when I used it for too long and all.

Humming along with the song, I remembered about the description of the highschool. 

Sonata Private High is known for either rich people or geniuses who got in by scholarships from the school. It was big and vast with 6 sections. The first section is, well, of course the gate to the school compound. It has a fountain in the center.

The second section is the buildings for students and teachers. Of course, the building has more than 3 floors, actually there's 5 floors and a open air rooftop. The first floor is the clubs floor. For all the clubs in the school except for the SC(Student Coun.) which is on the second floor along with the Discipline team and the teacher's offices. The third floor is for the first years, the fourth for the second and the fifth for the third. 

The third section, is where the gyms are. There's a total of 5 gyms along with 6 storerooms. The fourth section is the canteen and the fifth is the where the laboratories, music rooms, etc. etc. 

The last one is the garden. I wondered too, why is there a garden the size of the second section in a Highschool? But well, who cares? It seems that there's a lake there too! Rich people ==.

I sweatdropped at the thought but I quickly shook it out when I saw the gate of the school, which led me to jaw drop on it. The Damn gate is gold in colour and it's freakin' trice my height(165cm). I muttered things about rich people under my breathe as I walked in. I felt friggin' out of place. 

That's when I saw my best pal, Kuroneko Akira. I literally sparkled as I ran towards her, oh and I won't worry anything about people seeing what's under my skirt. Why worry when I wore a long one? 

"Aki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And then, I jumped onto her, surprising her out of her wits. A huge grin was plastered on my face. "Fu!!" She shrieked at me.

"Long time no see!!" I hugged her tightly but I was forced to let go quickly when I noticed she was going to pinch me. I hate being pinched. "It hadn't been long, Fu. We saw each other last month" She sighed. 

"It was quite long to me." "Anyway..... You've.. Grown taller again..." She groaned at me. Well, who wouldn't. I was around 158cm a few months ago, taller than her by 10cm. But now, maybe still ten though. 

"Maybe~" I slung my arm over her shoulder and dragged her. Along the way, we chatted about a few animes and the characters while ignoring the stares from other students, which I presume were our senpais(Upperclassmen). They were trying to recruits freshmen like us to their club. But well, as usual, no one tried to recruit me but they did try to recruit Akira. Well, she rejected them.

She told me that she is going to join the library commities and the art club(Seeing there's no anime and manga club). When she asked me, I only answered an 'I don't know'. I haven't thought of what club should I join actually. Since I wasn't even good at anything, I have no idea which to join. 

My ability on sports weren't that good, heck I don't think I want to join one. I wasn't good at any subjects or whatever. Ok maybe Math, Science and English but.. My thoughts were cut short when I bumped into a gravity defying brunette with quite large brown eyes. "Hieeee!! I'm sorry!!" 

"Ah It's o-" 

"OI!! Apologize to Tsuna-sama you ugly woman!!" 'Sama'? What? Anyway, a sliver tako head screamed at me while a raven hair guy tried to calm him down. I felt Akira twitched in anger at the insult that was thrown at me. 

Before she could make things worse, I quickly interjected. "I am sorry for bumping into you and please stop apologizing." Well, I did ignore the tako head as I said to 'Tsuna' and bowed a little. He finally stopped his rambles of apologize but before he could reply whatever he wanted to say, I quickly excused ourselves and pulled Akira away.

She's seriously going to blow at that tako head. I continued to pull her away and straightly cut towards the 3rd section where the opening ceremony will be held in one of the gyms until a high pitch scream of 'Kyaaaa' resonated throughout the whole school. And gosh! It was deafening!

We looked towards the direction of it and found that girls, whether freshies or senpais, were screaming and fangirling at three person. And guess who? I'll give you a hint. A redhead, a blondie and a teal hair teen. 

Yep. It's Seijuurou, Tetsuya and Ryou. Kise Ryouta is my biological cousin from my mother's side. The twins and Ryou were teammates in basketball.[I didn't even know about it until the second year of Mid High.] So it wasn't surprising seeing them come to school together. Though, it was surprising that Ryou agreed on riding our house's limo.

"Fu... I think your brothers and cousin are too..." "Sparkling. I agree. But well, when aren't they that bright?" Akira knows that Seijuurou and Tetsuya are my step brothers. She know most of the things I am going through while I know most of hers. That's how close we are.

Everything was peaceful on our side as we continued staring at those three. Well, damn the peacefulness 'cause Ryou is here to ruin it. He went from super model mode(Actually, he is a model) to clinging dog mode with freakin' flowers popping out of nowhere when he saw us. And damn the fact that he waved at us while shouting 'Fuuuuccccchhiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!'

You should see the face of his fans. They were glaring at us! With a freakin' huge dark aura. Crap. We sweat dropped at it and chose to ignore him. We turned around and walked towards our original destiny and we can hear Ryou whining at us! Literally! Plus the freakin stare from Seijuurou and Tetsuya, it's freakin' suffocating.

--------------------------Timeskip--------------------------

Right after the Op. Ceremony, which was quite boring(except for the SC's president's speech. His choice of words were quite funny to me.), we went to our classroom. S-class. Again? Another 's'? Anyway, everything was quite ok except for the fact that most of the students are freakin' annoying with their boasting and all and the girls especially. They were wearing short skirts while crossing their leg over to the other! 

Plus! They kept on talking and fixing their thick make up. Oh come on! Why the make up!? Though, the most annoying one is the fangirls 'kyaaa' and 'kyunnnn' and whatever. Why? Again, for the second time of the day, they're fangirlling at Ryou, Seijuurou and Tetsuya. //Sigh// 

I scanned the classroom again and saw three familiar figure. Who? Yep. Tako-head, 'Tsuna' and the raven head. What's worst? They're sitting at my right hand side. Fortunately for them, Akira is on my left, right beside the window. Or else, she will definately go berserk. 

But well, I found it strange somehow. Why isn't our homeroom teacher here yet? The rowdyness of my classmates are getting on my nerves. 

"Fuu!! Is that-!!" Akira called out when she saw my drawing of an anime character of a chibi. Yeah, one of her favourite anime character. "Hhnn? Ahh yeah.. That's him alright" I casually replied her. I just can't understand why she go gaga on that character I just drew. Maybe it's because it's her fave but I only drew the head ==. I can never draw chibi without one or two parts out of place or whatever. 

"Continue it!!" "Ehhh? No" I just sweat dropped at her puppy eyes "Why don't you continue it for me?" 

"No! It'll look strange!" Yeah right strange.. But maybe she's right.. Since our styles are different. "No it won't. Go on" I pushed the paper to her. She hesitated slightly but drew it anyway. I stared at her while she draws, ignoring the noises in the background. 

"Fucchi!!" Something in me twitched at the familiar shout. Somehow, I felt lucky to sit at the opposite end of him. Well, I tried to ignore him and kept on observing Akira until he decided to jumped onto me. You heard me. He freakin' jumped onto me making me slam onto the table. If it wasn't for my hands which was on the table, I would have long kissed it. "Why did you ignore me just now~?!" Cue dog mode here.

A vein popped in me. I elbowed his stomach, making him let go of me and then I grabbed his collar. "What.The.Hell.Are.You.Doing.Ryou?" I minacingly said. Crocodile tears ran down his face as he plead Seijuurou and Tetsuya to help him, only to be ignored. "F-f-fucchi. C-calm d-down.. E-everyone's staring." 

He's right. My classmates all went to silent mode except for some of Ryou's fangirl angrily muttered something which I presume what is this ugly girl doing to our Kise-sama. Gosh Ryou your fangirls are too obsess to you to the point calling you '-sama'. But then again, weren't Seijuurou and Tetsuya's fangirl the same too? 

"So?" He was about to reply something but was cut off my a loud slam from the door. We all looked at the door only to find a man in black suit over a yellow dress shirt with federo hat there. 

What..? 

"Class. All sit down in 10 seconds or else" He smirked at the sight of everyone rushing to their seats. I let go of Ryou and sat back down myself. Surprisingly, Akira didn't even notice anything as she continued drawing and rubbing and sketching. It's good actually. I nudged her hand to gain her attention. When she realized what's going on, she stopped drawing and stared at the man in front of the classroom.

"The name's Reborn. I'm your home room teacher for this year. So be grateful you get me as your teacher, brats." I internally snorted at it. "I'll be teaching History and Geography. Anyway, start introducing yourself one by one starting from the back, right next to the door." He casually said and leaned onto the clean blackboard. The self introduction continued as he said next, which is Ryou. "Kise Ryouta-ssu! Nice to meet cha~!" And he winked at no one, though, I can see girls squealing quietly. 

Next to him was Tetsuya. "I am Akashi Tetsuya. Please take care of me" He bowed slightly. Ahh... As polite as usual. "Akashi Seijuurou." Seijuurou just stood up, said his name, and then he sat back down. "Twins. I see?" the two only nodded.

And so, it continued until Akira's turn, and then mine. I internally groaned. Why do we have to introduce ourselves? "I'm Akashi Fuyuki." Reborn-sensei eyebrow arched 'gracefully'. "Oh? Three Akashis? Triplets?" 

"No. Step siblings" Somehow, I felt like throwing away the 'step' word. "Ahh. So who's the eldest of you three?" 

"I am. the next one is Seijuurou and youngest is Tetsuya" No kidding. I'm really the second one. I was born on First December while Seijuurou and Tetsuya were on the 20th of December. Seijuurou was earlier by 5 seconds. "Pardon me for asking this but what is your previous surname?" Why are you asking this?!?!?!?!

"Urmm.. Natsume. Natsume Fuyuki" Ok, cue burst of not so silent whispers. "Natsume? Perhaps you're Natsume Haruka's younger sister?" I only nodded, not really wanted to speak up as I fear shouting at him. 

"She's Natsume Haruka's sister?" "Unbelievable!" "She's so ugly" And so on. Ughhhh I felt like cutting their tongue out for their noise. I usually don't care whatever they say but once they started comparing Aneki with me, Screw ignorance. 

You must be wondering why they're comparing right? 'Cause my sis used to study her. She graduated from here just last year. And why she's so famous? Well, that's because she's simply a genius. She's one of the top 10 students in the whole district and ranked number 1 in the whole school's exam since she was a freshman here. //Groan// Why does she has to be so famous? But I can't blame her too...

She wanted to be the best.. What's worse now, I have three siblings who are freakin genuises. Of course, Seijuurou was the first, he's the natural one. Follow by Aneki, Tetsuya and lastly, me. Well, I can say that I'm just slightly above average. That's all.

The introduction went on and I found out the names of the trio right beside me. Tako head = Gokudera Hayato. Raven = Yamamoto Takeshi. 'Tsuna' = Sawada Tsunayoshi. At last, it ended 15 minutes later. Though, Reborn-sensei was nice enough that he let us chat for this period since it's the first day. 

He just sat on a chair by the window and watched as the whole class started getting noisy again, with amusement. I ignore everyone along with Akira and drew whatever we tended to. Until- Again?! Why?!(A/N = Because I say so :3)- a girl with gold hair, slammed her hand on my desk. And again //Sigh// cue silence. 

"You're seriously Natsume Haruka's sister?" Well, duh! "Yeah. Why?" I stared at her without any thoughts in my mind. It wasn't the first time my mind are blank. IT always was. No idea why.

Ok, that girl in front of me just scoffed and mock-laugh. "So Natsume Haruka's life isn't perfect afterall huh" He friends, I presume, laughed along. She's seriously crossing the borderline. Why the hell hasn't Reborn-sensei stop her!!! "I wonder how does it feel~? To have such an ugly and fat sister"

And then, Akira got angry. "Don't say as you know everything you !" 

"What did you just call me?!" The just got angry!! Ignore that please. Anyway back to the point. Akira literally mocked and criticized her make-up. Goldilock face was all red and was about to retord back at Akira when Tako head suddenly shout at them. 

"Shut up!!! You guys are so noisy!!!" Of course, Sawada tried to stop him. But failed. Akira and Goldilock shouted back at him and continued fighting with each other. 

Where's the teacher when you need him!! Oh wait. He's right there. Staring. WHAT?! 

"Why you-!" Goldilock couldn't take it anymore and raised her hand. She was going to slap Akira when I snapped. I quickly stood up and grabbed her hand. "What the-! Let go of me you-!!" She struggled. 

"You know, I don't care about what you say about me. I never will care if you criticize me but if you dare to touch or hurt Akira..." I paused and tighten my grip on her hand, making her squirm in pain. "I won't hesitate to kill you. You heard me?" I glared daggers right into her eyes as she shivered. Dark angry aura seeped out of me. She hastily nodded in fright. 

I closed my eyes as to control myself and let her go.She quickly scrambled further away from me. I kept quiet for awhile until I turned towards Akira. "Are you alright Akira?" I asked worriedly. Heck, I literally changed into a worryward. Bipolar much.

"I'm alright Fu! Stop worrying!" I sighed in relief. Good thing she's safe or else I'll go berserk. But then, I smacked her head lightly. "Sheesh! Don't do that next time!" And she pouted- Yes. Pouted. I didn't know she can do that!! Goshh!- at me.

We sat back down and I lectured her about why didn't you ignore those insult and about controling her temper while ignoring the stares. 

Anyway, all the others were quite useless to talk about so TIMESKIP!!!

----------------------Time skip------------------

"Let's go to the garden!" I pulled Akira out of the classroom quickly after the bell for lunch break rang and walked to our destination. Why? To avoid anymore ty fights or whatever. I was holding onto our bentos on one hand and grabbing on her's on the other. What's strange is that our freakin' homeroom teach' doesn't even care about what we do! 

When we reached the garden, I was thoroughly shocked. The damn place has damn large trees and a damn huge lake with a damn long bridge to the other end. What's with me and the damn ==.

Back to the point. We stared in awe at the beautiful sight as we walked across the bridge to the other end. We sat under a huge tree, behind some of the bushes and ate our lunch in silence. I took out my headphones again, plugged it into my black ipod. I also connected Akira's purple headphone to it. By using a dual plug of course, and I handed her my ipod, letting her choose the songs.

She drifted into slumber as the piano version of Lacie from Pandora Hearts played. Her head gently leaned onto my shoulder. I chuckled silently at her and turned towards the sky where trees branches and leaves had blocked some of our view to it. A few ray of sunlight shone down. I subconsciously whistled along with the song. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = FIRST CHAPPIE DONEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 3000+ words! First time writing this long 0w0~~ ANywayyyssss!!!!!!!

I seriously enjoyed myself while writing this! Maybe because I dropped my restricts on writing a story. AHH weellll!! Hope you guys enjoy it as well! If there's really people reading this. =w=~ 

Oh I almost forgot. The characters of Kurobasu will be as usual while KHR charas will be changed slightly. From Vongola family(Mafia) to Vongola Corp.(Company) No Mafias here 0w0~ HAHHA maybe..... XP

[I apologize for any spelling,grammer,etc.etc. mistakes] 

Jaa neee!!!