Screwed Party

Black Swan

Ugh... Again... Another party... The 10th one since I became an Akashi. Seriously, I hate going to these parties but Father forced me too. All the ty rich people and the boring talks. Fake smile, mocking ones and blah blah blah. But the thing I hate the most is the fact that I have to wear a freakin' dress. OH COME ON!!! Why people in the olden days create dress!? Ughhh == It's so uncomfortable and exposing. 

Heck I even went verbal fighting with Father about it. Though, he never agreed on letting me wear anything other than a dress at parties like this. Hell I listened to him. Of course I didn't. During the last 5 parties, I wore either suits or butler attire that I had. And each time, he would lecture me about it for about 2 hours. Gosh he really is a nagger sometimes. He's so strict that even Seijuurou, the absolute brother of mine, didn't dare to defy him. My mother, of course, added a few things too. But well, I ignored all of it if it's about this stupid party things, attitude and attire. 

What a joke. I unconsciously stabbed my black ball pen on my note book when I felt a vein popped out. Yeah. I am currently in the classroom and having Math. Well, I didn't even listen to the teacher as she teached about the usage of the formular and blah blah blah. She's actually talking about Middle School level Math as she was trying to connect them to the High School level. Since I have mastered(Not exactly tho) Middle School level, Of course I didn't pay attention and daydreamed. 

Yeah and to the point you stab your note book with your pen

Oh shut up Inner self.

Anyway, back to the point. After I stabbed my notebook, I finally when back to earth and saw the teacher staring at me. What? "Akashi-san, may I ask what are you doing?" Oh great. She saw what I did. "Nothing in parcular, sensei" I just gave her an anything-else? look with slight dark aura, making her visibly sweat dropped and when back to her lecture.

I sudddenly felt Akira nudged my arm and pointed to a paper on my table. 'Something wrong?' I took a mechanical pencil out and wrote back 'Nah. Just thinking about something annoying.' 

But then, I suddenly felt two pairs of eyes staring at me. I turned towards the direction and saw freakin' Seijuurou and Tetsuya staring with the same expression. The hell? 

I just shook my head and decided to focus on the lesson. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School was over, and most students were either scrambling to get home, or went to register for their desired clubs. Well, not me. Eventhough, Seijuurou, Tetsuya and Ryou told me to join the basketball club and be the manager because of the fact that I am able to notice whether someone's injured or sick at first glance, I declined because I doubt I'll even do well in it. Akira has already gone to the art club, so I got no one accompanying me. Well, blame the fact that my other trusted pals didn't pass the entrance exam for scholars. == (By the way, the party won't be starting til 8.00P.M and it's still 3.00P.M)

Not that I mind, actually I don't since I'm quite used to being alone all the time. Anyway, as I was walking home without a care while watching students from our school riding their houses' limo(Never wanted to ride the limo 'Cause of my bipolar carsickness and unwanted attention), I saw a dark blue pineapple styled hair guy with a trident along with a black hair guy where his bangs were by the side, leaving his forehead exposed. 

"Mu-chan~!" "Ka-chan~!" Whoah weirdddddd... They both hugged the daylight out of them. Seemly they didn't noticed me. And the fact that they hugging each other in public without a care is somewhat... Weird to me. No offenses or whatever here. Though, they did noticed me. After when I tried to walk away without being notice. The just stared at me, no words spoken or uttered. 

I just, awkwardly bowed lightly and tried to scramble off when a squel came from the blackie where he suddenly jumped onto me. This is the second time of the day I was jumped on == "It's her right Mu-chan! It' her right?" Whoah calm down you overdose-of-sugar guy. "Kufufufufu It's her alright" How did you manage to laugh like that without opening your mouth? 

"Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............................................................................." Extra long for the fact I'm currently freaking out. "Oops! Sorry bout that!" Blackie laughed but nonetheless, let go of me. "I'm Takao Kazunari~!" He winked at me when the pineapple head with trident laughed again "Kufufufu I'm Mukuro Rokudo. Please to meet you, Shiroyuki-hime" He suddenly grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. WHAT THE HECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Omg you erted pineapple let me gooo!!!!

Ok I'm certainly freakin' out inside. Though, I didn't say anything out. One thing for sure, one of his words caught my attention. "How did you-" 

"Herbivore" 

Crap. Again, another . And the same freakin' ert that called me Little Animal. Damn.

"Hi-chan~!" 

"Oya oya, Skylark-kun, aren't you early today~" Skylark? Whuddddddddddd.. "Hn.." What's with his reply? But gosh. WHY IS HE STARING AT ME?!?! 

Heck he has been staring since he appeared just now. Takao who seems to noticed this, spoke up "Hi-chan~! Calm your hormones down! We're still in public~" THE WHAT DOWN!?? OMG WHAT THE HECK DID HE JUST SAID?!?!?! WHATTTTT!??! 

"Anywayyy~ Hi-chan didn't introduce himself yet rightttt~? He's Hibari Kyouya!" Oh come on you overdose-of sugar !! 

Before I can say anything, again, he cut me. "You know you know~! Since Hi-chan first saw you about 2 hours ago, he has been stalking your files!!" "To think that you could intrest our Skylark-kun here is fasinating" Oh . Did I just acquire a stalker? And how can he go through my files when it's supposed to be a secret!??!?!?! One more! Why are they suddenly so close to me?! They're like less than a meter from me!

"Silence, Herbivores. Don't say anything unnecessary" Hibari took out his tonfa and suddenly attacked both of them, and using one hand, he grabbed my arm and suddenly pulled me towards him, making me facing his chest while keeping a sudden vice grip on my shoulder. OMG WHAT THE- I'm not going to cuss that word. No. I'm not. 

"Hibari Kyouya" Holy . Those voice. Damn I'm dead. 

"Let go of Fuyuki" Damn Tetsuya and Seijuurou are furious. Damn. They're going to murder someone. . "Why should I?" Oh you just added fuel to the fire you a-hole. 

I was suddenly pulled out of his grip and again, fall into the embrace of my siblings. Tetsuya hugged me tightly that I my face was squeezed into his chest. "Touch her again and I'll gouge your eyes out" Seijuurou said. I can't see what they were doing but I certainly felt that they're glaring at each other. And damn, Tetsuya just went into devil mode, glared along with his brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of the Glare : She's mine!! (Seijuurou,Tetsuya and Hibari)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuyuki, are you alright?" Tetsuya said. Good thing that he went back to saint mode or someone's going down. "Yeah" Tetsuya haven't let go of my hand since we left the three weirdoes behind and walked back home. Well, still walking. 

"How did you get acquainted with Hibari Kyouya, Fuyuki" Seijuurou, who was holding my other hand, asked. "During lunch break when walking back to the class. Accidently bumped into him" Well, somehow, they suddenly tighten their hold on my hand. Luckily I got high tolerance to these kind of pain or else I'll certainly be slapping their backs for revenge. 

Anyway, they looked more pissed than usual as they said "Don't get near him" in complete unison. Whoah. So much for being twins that the two of them held the same tone in it. I could even literally feel the venom dripping. I rolled my eyes at them "Aren't you two suppose to be in tryout?" 

"Of course, we passed in matters of seconds"-Seijuurou

"So we decided to catch up with you, knowing that you'll be walking home"-Tetsuya

Well, s the fact that you guys had the perfect timing on 'rescuing' me from Hibari.

"We should hurry before Father started to give a fit on our tardiness." We hurried back home. I have no idea why father wants us back home at 4 sharp to prepare for the party. Like, the party is like 4 hours away and you want us to prepare around that time? Weird. Strangely weird(lol).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, 4 hours passed. And now we're in the party hall, a freakin' huge ballroom. All the presentation or whatever went past as the host, my father, announced our presence along with other co-host's children to congrats on first day of either Elementry, Middle, High school or University. 

The freakin' spotlight hit us, the main character of the day, as he announce. I was glad that the glaring spotlight was turned off after a few seconds.

The other guest went to congratulate every one of us, except well, me. Why? I don't know. But I am relieved. I never liked talking to strangers. Though, it seems like it doesn't apply to Seijuurou, Tetsuya and Aneki as they expertly conversate with the guest. That's the same to Akira, who was talking to who-knows-who and surprisingly Giotto-san and his brothers. Also, I saw a light blonde guy with the same face as Hibari by the side of the ballroom, staring and glaring at whoever nearing him. Oh, didn't saw Hibari btw. Lucky... Or maybe not. My guts are telling me that it won't be an easy night for me.

Sawada and his friends doesn't seem to notice me when I was just standing right in front of him. Well, I mean, who would when I am wearing a white button down shirt with a gray vest over it. A black tie hung loosely on my neck as I never bother to tighten it properly. I had a pair of long formal black trousers paired with a pair of black and gray boots without heels that reached my mid lower leg, a few inches above my ankles.

And as I expected, my sister had the most attention tonight. I mean, she IS one of the geniuses here and that she's beautiful to no words can describe it. 

I somehow got bored of standing along side with them and walked to the side of the ballroom, beside one of the large stretched windows made with tempered glasses. I stared out the nightsky when my phone suddenly rang. I took it out and place it near my ear, only to pull it away immediately when a scream was heard from it. 

"CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"Dammit Shu shut the hell up or else. You're making me deaf" I rubbed my ears as I grumbled back. Shu, or Nijimura Shuzo, was my childhood friend other than Akira. "Well, did I? Yay!!" Whoah sarcasm. == 

"No you didn't you dimwit. Sooo... What's up." I shoved my other free hand into the pocket of my trousers. "'What's up?' Harsh. Not even thanking me for congratulating you?" I chuckled when he whined. Shu can be out of character sometimes when he was talking with me. "Yeah yeah, Thank you very much Milord" 

"Oi don't call me that. It creeps me out"

"Oh? And why is that so, Milord?" I smirked when I could literally see him shiver in disgust.

"Just don't" 

"Alright alright. But aren't ya going congrats the others?" My smirk shifted to a soft smile. "Yeah will do. But later since they would probably busy." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah they are. Ah by the way, congrats on getting into second year of highschool. Hope you don't kill yourself because of the stress that will be pilling up each year" Sarcasm. I love them. "Well, Crap. I will" We both laughed at it. 

"Well, yeah I should go. My lil bro is whining already" Phffff typical bro-con. I greeted him good night and all when I finally hung up. And once again, I stared out the night sky. Stars shone brightly alongside with the cresent moon in the night sky. It was beautiful though. I felt at peace... Until someone decided to jump on me, again. Why is everyone so jumpy today?

"Shiroyuki-himeeeee~!!" 

That person wrapped his-I suspect- arms around my waist scared the hell out of me that I literally screamed out loud. The whole ballroom was silent as a graveyard and damn. All the attention was on us. And guess who it was. God damn Mukuro. The hell is wrong with this guy?! 

"Let me go!" I growled at him at struggled. I'm not really a touchy person other than with Akira but that's another thing. Damn goosebumps appeared at it. 

"Ehh~ whyy~" 

I decided I had enough and elbowed his stomach. He grunted but didn't let me go, only to tighten his grip. Seriously what's wrong with people today!! They kept tighten their hold around me!! And I freakin' yelped. YELPED. WHY DID I YELPED!!! Suddenly, I felt sufocating dark auras. Yes. Auras with the 's'. 

And guess who leak it out. Seijuurou, Tetsuya, Hibari and freakin' Giotto-san. Why he too? I may or may not understand the other three but why Giotto-san too? Oh add his younger brother too. He suddenly forced it out when he finally process what happened. Slow. 

"Pineapple head"

"Mukuro Rokudo"

"Mukuro"

.

.

.

Well, he "Oops~! Gotta go! See ya Shiroyuki-hime~!" he quickly disapppeared without a trace(No magic here) but not before he freakin' kissed my cheek. My hand literally twitched in wanting to strangle someone. Then, I felt the freakin' gaze of the guest and Father. Damn, Father gave me the settle-it-at-once glare. Why are you glaring at me ==.

"I apologize for the commotion. Please, continue." I bowed with a arm crossed over my torso, like a butler bowing at their master. Lucky for me, they did. But not the 5 people who released the auras. Scratch that. Four 'cause Hibari stomped out of the room to find the Pineapple ert. 

Well, I'm stomping out too. 'Cha boring people. 

And I did. I stomped out of the ballroom to the rooftop, passing Akira and tapped on her shoulder without a word, taking a knife and a uncut pineapple along. When I was alone, I took the knife, and stabbed the pineapple continuously. Damn him. Hope Hibari kill him. 

"Excuse me, Shiroyuki-san..?" 

Welp. Giotto saw me. I could see him trembling in fright at my action, maybe. "Ah Giotto-san. Just a minute please" I said impassively and stabbed the pineapple a few more times and last, I chopped off the spiky part of the pineapple. 

"Alright. I'm done." I took a handkerchief out of nowhere and whipped my hand. I turned and faced Giotto. "So I presume you have the reason...?" His facial expression showed me everything, ok maybe only hints but I was quick to connect everything. And I was right. He nodded. 

"Yes." 

"Alright then. Shoot"

"I wanted you to join simply is because you have talent in these kind of job. What's more, my institution are telling me that you'll bring a miracle to it." 

Whoahhh.. Deep man.

"It never had crossed my mind before. The fact that I should recruit you just simply because of your sister. Not even once" 

I stared at him for a while, for no particular reason actually. It's just that my mind, are still blank. At last, I chuckled "Alright then. I accept. I'll join the student coun." A smile graced on my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = Wahahahahahaha I have no ideaaaaaa. It just came to my mind~ Mukuro seems to be out of character here!!!! 

HAHAHA

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

.

.

I dunno what else to say. Welp. 

[I apologize for any speling, grammar,etc.etc. mistakes]

Til next time! JAaaaa