The Sudden Changes

Black Swan

And sooooo, after a week the party ended, I'm officially a member of Student Coun.. And right when Giotto-san announced it to the other members, including the Disciplinary section, which the vice-president is.. None other than.. Hibari-Goddamn-Kyouya. And the fact the President of Disciplin. is his brother, who has the same personality as him. Alaude, was his name. Half brother, I guess? But anyway, Much more surprising, is the Vice for Student Coun. Tako head's brother. 

Insert groan here. Why oh why does each and everyone I know has an elder brother that has the same look as them?! Ok I exagerated. Not all but well, you get my point. But anyway, Giotto-san said that I'll be the assistance for both the Student Coun. and Disciplin.. Why? I.Don't.Know. Well, at least I've points for it =w=~ 

Back to reality. I was walking down the hallway right after a meeting for the upcoming universal event in three days. Valentines Day. Yep. And from what I heard, it's traumatizing. I guess? Oh and did I mention it's already LATE? As in LATE?! It's already 6.00PM. The meeting started at 3 and it lasted for 3 freakin' hours. How traumatizing IS Valentine Day for you guys? 

Speaking of Valentine day... Should I buy friendship choco for them? Ah but it'll be expensive.. But then again...

Deciding to buy them chocolate(Read. Friendship choco), I started mentally listing down the amount of people I'll be giving. Akira....Seijuurou...Tetsuya...Ryou...Aneki...Giotto-san...G-san... Alaude-san(Since he had helped me before, when Hibari tried to harass me openly ==)... Speaking of Hibari... Should I...?.. Ugh.. Anyway, who else... Ah maybe I should give Tsuna(He told me to call him that so that it won't be confusing or something), Yamamoto and Tako head? 

Ok screw it. I'll just calculate how many I should give and just buy them. Fustrated, I raked my fingers over my bangs and ruffled them with a huff. And guess how many? Freakin' 15 including the Student Coun. and Disciplin. Ugh. That would definitely cost a lot... Maybe I'll just bake for them...? But I can't bake == Nevermind all the nonsense.

I looked at my watch that was on my left wrist, and it was 6.15PM. Well, crap. I thought that I could go and buy it straight away so that it won't be troublesome but I can't ==. Curfews. For Seijuurou and Tetsuya only anyway. == Ahhhh what should I do?!!!!

"Screw everything. I'm gonna get it now" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. I regretted it. Almost immediately when I stepped into the chocolate shop. I saw a lot of love struck girl and some other who are getting love chocolates for either their crush or boyfriend with freakin' flowers above their head. I exagerated again, but so what? I sighed audibly but nonetheless, when to the shelves where all kinds of chocolate were placed.

'Maybe I should get them C*db*ry... Their dark chocolate are nice. Ah but what if they don't enjoy dark chocolate...? K*tk*t for Akira, Yeah. Definitely C*d. for Sei,Tetsu and Ryou. Aneki's would be.. Well crap forget the brand's name but found it anyway. The others....' 

I just couldn't decide what type of chocolate for them but, damn it all. I sticked to normal type of chocolate. I took everything I wanted adding a new brand of dark chocolate for myself and when to the cashier to pay. Yep. I love choco. Especially Dark chocolate cuz, I.Hate.Milky.Things.And.Cheese. I'm good with flavoured yogurt and drinks but not the original one. No oh no. Never. I'll puke if I come across even the smell of the milk powder.

After I paid, I hurriedly walked home, not before stuffing the chocolates into my bag of course. My pace was a fast as jogging pace since all hell would break lost if I didn't get home before 7. Eventhough curfews on 6.00PM, latest. But then again, who am I to follow those rules anyway? 

When I finally turned to the corner where my house would be just across it, I accidently bumped into someone. AGAIN. Seriously why do I kept bumping into people these days. I mean. REALLY. I've been either run into or bumped or even stepped on someone's leg these days. Curse ya Author. (A/N : Hehehe~ Welcome~! *wink*) 

Ew. Don't. 

"A-ah, I'm sorry." The person I bumped into stuttered. "No. It's ok. It's my fault anyway. I apologize" When I finally got a clear look on that guy-yeah. A guy. Again. Geezz-, it was a brunette. He seemed familiar tho. "But it's because I didn't pay attention to my surroundi- A-akashi-san?!" 

Wait. Who? How did he know me?

"Errrmmm.. Do.. I know you..?" 

"A-ah sorry. Urmm Actually no. I'm actually a teammate of Seijuurou-san and Tetsuya-san... A-and I've seen Akashi-san before, the time you came to the gym to find Seijuurou-san and Tetsuya-san. You're famous, actually" The last one was blurted out on accident. Since the way he suddenly panicked and slapped himself in the face several times. 

"Ahh I see... I'm Akashi Fuyuki-Eventhough you probably know my name already- but call me Shiro errr..."

"F-furihata Kouki desu"

"Furihata-kun." 

We shook hands, and he was trembling all over. Until something suddenly dropped out of his pocket. "A-ah!!" I bent down to pick it up, which is a keychain by the way, and my eyes literally widen up some knotches. "YOU LIKE 07 GHOST?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Yep. I literally shouted. And Squealed. But how could you blame me when it was one of my favourite anime! DAMN.

"E-eh! Shiro-san too?!" 

"I'm.Obsess.With.It. You're an Otaku too?" He suddenly blushed, I don't know why tho. "Y-yeah" I held a hand up and show him a peace sign. "I'm one too!" And I winked. For no reason. But for SOME reason though, his blush increased. "R-really?!" "Yep! I'll absolutely introduce you to Akira!!!!! Another OTAKU!! YES!" Yeah. I went out of character. Ahahahaha ==.

"A-akira..?"

"My pal. I'll introduce ya guys tomorrow-" My phone rang. Crap. It's 7. . "Dammit. I needa go now talk to ya tomorrow ah here's your key chain see ya!!!!!!!!!!" I said without any full stop and ran across the street since there's no cars, and stormed into the house with a shout "I'M HOME DON'T CALL THE POLICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furihata stood there, with his hand where the keychain was placed up in the air, dumbfounded. "Her hands... It's warm..." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuyuki?" Tetsuya suddenly called out as I turned towards him with a hum. "Are you alright?" Ahhh... It must be because I squeled just now when I was using the laptop and still using //Sweatdropped// Well, who won't when your favourite story that you absolutely love was updated? Yep. And I'm talking bout fanfics of some animes. "Uhm Yeah. Just the fanfics" 

Let me elaborate. This fanfic is totally the best so far. The grammars, spellings and the usage of words totally throw me off my feet and I meant in the good way. It's so sad and heart breaking yet sweet and fluffy as cotton candy. The story is about this lonely girl, who was abandoned since young by her parents. She's living with her so called relatives on her mother side, who are very abusive, and that they called her a jinx or witch, which led to no one being friends with her. When she reached 16, she was kicked out of the house. Nowhere to go, she went into the nearby woods for the night, half thought of dying in there, but she didn't when she was about to. 

A pack of wolves surrounded her when a grey head vampire saved her. And blah blah blah blah I'm rambling. Yep. Something like that. I.totally.love.the.girl.and.the.grey.head.to.the.point.of.dying.because.of.their.cuteness. I CAN'T HELP IT! They're too cute! Eventhough you can't see it in front of you but in your mind. I tends to get metaphors whenever I read. 

"I see. What is it about?" Tetsuya sat down beside me, on my bed, when he suddenly pulled me by the waist and placed me on his... lap. "What the heck?! T-tetsu w-what are you doing?!" 

"Embracing you, and reading the story" He replied as if he's talking bout the weather and suddenly nuzzled into my neck, making me jump. "W-w-wha-?!" "You're blushing, Fuyuki" What?! I am?! I never know I can do that o_o. WAIT THAT'S NOT THE POINT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YA TETSUYA?!?!?!

"Tetsuya, share" Holy SEIJUUROU WHAT?! SHOULDN'T YOU BE SAVING ME!?? I could feel Tetsuya nod when Seijuurou suddenly grasped on my laptop, shutted it down, and suddenly pushed me down along with Tetsuya pulling me down too. And there, we lied on the bed, Tetsuya under me and Seijuurou above. Both hugging the daylight out of me. 

"G-guys... LETMEGO" I could literally hear both of them smirk as the both answered "No." 

"Let's sleep together, Fuyuki" WHAT

"You're blushing again, Fuyuki" HOLY

"Calm down"

"We" WHAT

"Won't" ARE

"Do" YOU

"Any" BOTH

"Thing" SAYING!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM!!!!!! LET ME GO!" 

"As we said. No" Tetsuya said, gripping my waist in vice grip. "Now stop freaking out and let's sleep" Seijuurou said, pulling me closer to him, when the lights magically when out. "Good night" Let's just say they didn't let me go the whole night, making me freakin' uncomfortable since I'm not used to it. There's a few times when I tried to slipped out of their grips, they literally flipped me. I meant, the first position was me facing Seijuurou and they flipped me to me facing Tetsuya and vice versa. A FEW TIMES. MORE EXACT, 10 TIMES!!!! 10 FREAKIN' FAILED ATTEMPTS EVENTHOUGH THEY'RE SLEEPING!!!

But ya know, it's really warm. I rarely hugged anyone to sleep after I was 10. I have forgotten why. And I started avoiding direct touches from guys since that time too. Again. No idea. 

And yeah. I managed to fall asleep right after those 10 failed attempts. Somehow. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuyuki. Oi Fuyuki" Who the heckkkk... "Wake up. It's already 7.00A.M" Oh crap

"WHATTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?! TTTT!!!!! GET OUT I NEEDA CHANGE!!!!!" I shouted, ok not really but you got what I mean. Right? Anyway, I was rushing the hell out of myself, getting ready for the day, even though school doesn't starts an hour later. Well, the SC and the Disc. are having a meeting today, again, eventhough we had one yesterday, and it starts on 7.15. 

Once I double checked my stuffs and my appearance(The tie and blah blah blah), I quickly ran out of the room after glimsping on the digital clock beside my laptop table. And well, I'm officially late. 7.12. 3.Freakin'.More.Minutes. 

"SEBASTIANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! DRIVE ME TO SCHOOLLLLL!!!!!!!"

I ran to the porch and saw the limo already there and ready to blast off, I guess. Both Tetsuya and Sei are along, waiting in the car with Sebastian, our driver. "Calm down, Fuyuki. It's not like they'll blast you off this planet if you're late for a few minutes" Sei said as we went off.

"Yeah yeah. Speaking of blasting people off this planet, I haven't take my revenge on you guys for invading my privacy yesterday" Ohhhh that sounded sooooooo wrong....

"Why?" The freakin' twins both tilted their head to the side, acting innocent. "......" My eyes twitched along with my hands, wanting to either stab or strangle someone to death.

"Seijuurou-sama, Tetsuya-sama, Fuyuki-sama, we're here" 

"Thanks Sebastian!" I hastily got out of the car and ran to the meeting room, adding the fact that I'm trying not to blow up at them. When I reached the room, I literally-Meant it-slammed the door opened and shouted "SORRYI'MLATE!!!!" But somehow, SOMEHOW, they didn't reply me, as I stares at their figures on their seats, eyes all hidden under their bangs. 

And then I noticed the tense atmosphere surrounded them, which made me shut up from what I was about to say. Giotto-san, G-san, Alaude-san and Hibari were silent. What's strange is that the others SC. members, namely Asari-san and Knuckles-san, aren't present. All of us weren't speaking up, eventhough I am sure they felt my presence, and it was as if we can hear a pin dropped on the floor.

Until, that is, I couldn't take it anymore. "Urm-" "Shiro." Welp, I shutted up again as Giotto-san cut me which made my eyes widen in shock. Giotto-san never cut me off my sentences whenever I talk to him since we get to know each other. He would always patiently wait for me to finish my words before he speak. "I'm sorry for making you wake up so early but this meeting is canceled. Can you please leave us for now?" 

As usual, he spoke politely but ya know, I felt there's slight anger and fustration in his tone. It's like he's on the edge of a clift, where he will drop and die. I merely said nothing, nodded and did as what I was told to do. 

Once I closed the door lightly, my breathe, which I never realized that I was holding, was let out. I wonder what happened. A frowned plastered on my face. Ahhhh.. I think I better not disturb them. It must be something that I couldn't know... But.. I somehow wish that they'll trust me in these kinds of things..

Anyway, I walked to the basketball gymnasium, where Sei and Tetsu having practice at. Why? 'Cause why go to a classroom with potential no one and all alone adding the fact that my classroom is located on the darker side of our school building. I definately have no idea why the first and second class of the freshies would be at the darker side and I think I never will.

The squeaks and basketball dribbles broke my trance as I found myself in front of the gym. The sight of Sei, Tetsu and Ryou, who was also in the team, along with Midorima, Aomine and Murasakibara, who used to be in the same middle school with me, Ryou and the twins. They're all so focused on their small three on three match that even Sei and Tetsu didn't notice me. A small smile graced on my face at their play. It's like they're dancing and having fun.

Deciding to watch their match, I went to the bench where Momoi, is sitting at one end, while I sat on the other. I look across the other end of the court and saw another team of three on three. I spotted both Takao and Furihata-kun in both team. Hehhhhh.. So Takao is in the team too... 

The sound of a dunk broke my reverie and my head snapped towards the direction. I saw Aomine, fist bumping with Tetsu, as usual, that shadow and light duo. I let out a silent chuckle at their closeness. Wait. Is that even a word. Well, nevermind. 

The ball was suddenly in the hands of Midorima as he shot a three pointer on the mid line, which led to a perfect three points. The match continued and each and one of them was on edge with each other until I felt Momoi stood up and whistled. 

"THE MATCH HAS ENDED!!" 

All of them sighed in relief as I saw fatigue dropped on them. Sweats rolled down their body as Momoi pass out towels and water bottles, saying It was a good match to them. They walked towards me, more specifically, the bench panting. "Ahhhh.... I'm tired- UWOHHH!!!! SHIRO!??" Aomine shouted when he spotted me. 

"Yo" 

I greeted with a L('o') while the others stared, dumbfounded. Ryou was the one who snapped out first and yes, you got that right. "Ryuucchi~~~!!!!" He jumped onto me, which luckily, somehow, he was stopped by Murasakibara who grabbed his collar. "Kise-chin. If you crush Shiro-chin, she'll die"

"Wait. Rather than die, I'll be crushed" 

"Fuyuki, Shouldn't you be in the meeting?" Tetsu suddenly popped out beside me, which shocked them all except for Sei and me. "Ahhhh It was cancel because something happened. I think...." The last part came out a murmured, which fortunately was unheard by the twins otherwise... Well, who knows what will happen. 

"Hnn.... Wait here. We'll go to class together." Sei said as they all went to change. I watched their slightly sweaty backs retreated into the locker room when a basketball rolled over to my leg. I picked up the orange ball and tried to dribble and shoot, which of course, didn't went in. I shot the ball too hard causing it slamming onto the back board and bouced back to me, almost hitted my face if not for my hands which has being in front of my face which caught it.

"Cheh..." A sigh escaped my mouth as I threw the ball to the floor and slowly walked towards the ball's storage cage or something that I forgotten what it was called as(Lol). I place the ball back into the cage-or-something when a slightly timid voice called out, which I recognized as Furihata-kun's.

"Yo Furi-kun. Ah. Just sayin' it earlier, it's just that I'm in a random mood to said it in short form so yeah."

"H-h-hah.... A-ano!"

I tilted my head to the side and strangely, his face turned red and I have no idea why. "Yes? And by the way, Ya alright?"

"E-eh?" His eyes widen a fraction, somehow.

"I mean, your face's red. Like literally" Ahhhh I think I did the wrong move. His face turned even much redder than before, which I sweat dropped at that. Then, yesterday's incident hitted me. "Furi-kun! Which class are you in?" 

"Eeh? Urmmm... 1-B...." Why are you acting like a freakin' timid mouse that is facing a fierce cat!!!!! Ughh... Can I facepalm? 

"1-B................................... Jaaa Could you go to the garden and wait for me during lunch time? At the bridge" And I still have no idea why there's a bridge out of nowhere. Oh wait. It's a shortcut to the opposite end of the lake. Stupid me. Cue rolled eyes here.

"A-a-ah... O-ok.." "Great!! Oh just relax. I'm not Sei nor Tetsu so yeah. Don't hafta be scared of me." I smiled slightly and placed my left hand on my hips, slanting to the right and presuring on my right leg. And I really meant what I just said to him. Ever since middle school, both Sei and Tetsu has being very very strict at their team and informing that Tetsu's Sei's PA in it. Ok nevermind. Anyway, he was about to reply me when Sei suddenly walked over and placed an arm over my waist, his hand on my hips, making me flinch.

"Ok no but could ya GET YOUR HAND OFF MEHHHHH!!!!" I tried pushing his hand and arm away to no avail. Crap ya strong arms. "SEIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I whined, not even stopping once on trying to push his arm away. 

"Why? You like it don't you?" "WHAT YOU LIL PIECE OF SH-" 

"Anyway, Kouki. Shouldn't you be in class now? You have duty today, don't you" "DON'T YOU FREAKIN' IGNORE MEHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I was to busy on my task that I didn't realize that Sei let out a scram-or-else aura at Furihata-kun, making him shudder in fear that he "I-umm-I have to go now Shiro-san. See you later!" Andddd he ran away. Leaving me there. With my out of character brother. This.Is.Bull..

"Like I said... Let me gooo!!!!!!! SEIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He turned towards me with a smirk, I have no idea if you find it seducive or not cause I can't different shape his smirks, or any other people's smirk cause yeah. I don't know why. BACK TO THE POINT!!!!

HE LITERALLY MOVED HIS FACE CLOSER TO MINE LIKE THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US SHRANK TO LESS THAN AN INCH AND HELLA YOU BET I WANNA KILL HIM CAUSE HE SUDDENLY BITE MY NOSE LIKE WHY?! MY NOSE ARE MORE OR LESS OILY YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"OUCH!" 

Oh and did I mentioned that he bit it HARD?! He didn't even apologize! He just merely chuckled before lifting me like a potato sack and carried me on his shoulder!!!!!! OI!!! AREN'T I HEAVY?!?!?! I'M ABOUT 50-55KG OR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"O-o-o-o-o-i!!! LET ME DOWN YA ! I'M HEAVYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"To me, you'll always be as light as feather" Again, his smirk appeared before he walked out of the gym while carrying me.

"SEIJUUUUURRRROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = Bwhaahhahahhahaha!!!! XDDDDDDD OMG THE LAST PART!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I've no idea why cuz hell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD Wwwwwww Anywayyyyyy, 3000+ WORDDDSSSSS YEAHHHHH~!!!!!!! XDDDD

Ok ignore meh I'm going crazy

And sooooo, what's with Giotto, G and the others' attitude towards her? I have absolutely no idea *fake innocent look*

[Sorry for any spellings,grammars.etc.etc.mistakes!]

Til next time!!!!!