Chapter 9

The Broken Scar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.—Sehun

 

Luhan moved the book to the left slightly only to find the same eyes staring at his again. He blushed and quickly hid his face with the book. Sehun sigh and move closer to Luhan,making Luhan flinched. 

“ What’s wrong? You have been reading the same page since you get in the car,” Sehun said.

Luhan bit his lip nervously. How is he going to tell him what’s wrong when he is this shy about yesterday event. Sehun's eyes were scrutinizing Luhan's actions. He raised his eyebrow when Luhan stood up. He hastily put the book down and get out of the car. That's when Sehun realised that they have reach school. He sigh again and lazily get out. He saw the blonde walking to the gate and he paced after him.


" Saved by the school. I wonder if this day would get any worse." Right after Luhan said that, he knock into someone, making the person's drink spilled across his shirt. 

"The ?! Look where are you going er! My jacket is ruined! Do you know how expensive it cost?!"

 Yep. Seem like Lady Luck was not on his side, smiling at him. He look up, only to left bewildered at the girl in front of him. Dress in expensive jacket, heels and sunglasses. Not to mention the mini skirt which seem too tight. Luhan almost rolled his eyes when he saw her jacket. It's not even ruined, just a few splatter. Look at mine! Luhan came to his senses when he felt a push on his shoulder. He was push to the ground in a matter of seconds.

"Listen here , when I'm talking to you, you better look at me." The girl hissed. She smirked before walking forward, making Luhan back away slowly. Luhan hissed in pain when her six-inches heels made contact with his right hand. Tears welled up in his eyes as he bit his lips to restrain himself from crying. Snickers and insults were thrown at him. They were surrounded by groups of students. 

"Talk . Oh are you perherbs...mute?" The girl snicker, making the crowd howl in laughter. She applied more pressure on her heels and Luhan slap her leg away. The crowd gasped. She grasped Luhan's hair and growl," Don't you ing da-"

"What the are you doing!" Luhan's head snap up at that voice. The voice of the person which will save him. Sehun stomped over to Luhan's side, clearly fuming and annoyed. He pushed the girl away roughly and caress Luhan's face, checking for any injuries. Sehun envelope Luhan in his eyes and rubbed his hand on the smaller's back to calm him down. He clasped his hand around Luhan's, only to see the boy flinched. Sehun frowned and pull the hand closer. 

"The ?!" Sehun growled and turn around. He stood up, pulling Luhan with him and put his arm around the smaller's waist. 

"Who the are you and why the hell you are doing to Luhan? Didn't I make it clear enough that no one can mess around with Luhan?" Sehun said, voice low and cold. 

The girl snort and began laughing as if it's a joke. She took off her sunglasses and stared at Sehun. 

"Hi Sehun. We meet again." 

"Soo in..." Sehun whisper in shock. Luhan had a confused look on his face. Does Sehun know this ? He expected Sehun to let go of him and go to the Soo In girl but he didn't. Sehun tighten his hold on Luhan's waist and glared at Soo In.

"Oh you're back. Why? Got dumped by that er? Well off from my life Soo In. Like I said, don't mess with Luhan. I wouldn't let anyone go, not even you." Sehun said between clenched teeth.

Soo In smirked before pouting, making Luhan's stomach churn.

"Sehunnie! Why do you even brother protecting this faggort? Is he paying you to do this?" Sehun let go of Luhan and strode towards Soo In. 

"I knew it! Sehun of course would pick that girl instead of this ." "Look at that . He's going to cry again." Mocking was heard in Luhan's ears. He felt a punch in his chest when Sehun let go of him. Did he got tired of him? Fresh tears begin to form at the corner of Luhan's eyes at the thought of Sehun leaving him for the girl.

What happen next was not what everyone expected. Sehun had pour the contents of his bottle on Soo In's jacket.

"There. Fair now. Are you going to step on me like you did to Luhan? Let me tell you this. You don't just break someone's heart and want them back later, ."

 


"Sehun!" Luhan whined cutely and pout. Sehun quirked his eyebrows at his lover. Luhan frowned and slumped in his seat.

"Stop looking at me like that. You creep me out." Luhan accused.

"Well I can't. Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousands things that I love about you." Sehun admitted. Luhan turn beet red and glared at the taller. Sehun cough to hide his laughter. But Luhan noticed it and kick Sehun in the shin. 

"Ow Lu! What was that for?" Sehun groaned in pain and rubbed the hit area. 

"For teasing me! You do know how embarrassing it was for yesterd-" Luhan stop half way upon realising what he had just said. ! I did not just sa-

"You mean what we had done yesterday?" Sehun smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. Luhan blushed and pout.

"T-that's not what I'm saying here!" Luhan lied.

Sehun chuckled at the other's cuteness and lean forward to peck that plumb lips. 

"But you really taste real good." Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter