Where are you? [1]

A feeling that I couldn’t describe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  “Hey, little !”

Chanyeol frowned even it’s not because the word from his bestfriend-classmate, Kris.

Kris was flustered when he saw Chanyeol's unhappy face, “Hey, dude, did I just make you feel upset?”

“No. I was pissed even before you greeted me”, said Chanyeol while fixing his glasses.

Kris only nodding and mouthing ‘O’ from his mouth. They were quiet for a moment. Kris know that Chanyeol isn’t the type who likes to share about his feeling or problem and Kris is not the pushy kind of guy who likes to keep asking about other people’s problem. The two of them were sitting at the cafeteria without saying a word. After sighing for few times, Chanyeol decide to tell Kris about Sehun and Suho.

“The …? Seriously? I thought they were getting a little bit closer than usual but I didn’t see this coming? Are you sure they’re dating?”, Kris’ eyes looked wide open after Chanyeol finished ranting about his beloved one. “And he didn’t tell you about it before?”

Chanyeol only answered the whole questions with a sigh. Kris is speechless and Chanyeol said he doesn’t need to comfort him because he doesn’t need it. It won’t help even he heard a dozen of wise words. He just knew that his chest are so heavy and he is in pain.

“But I know you really like him. Won’t you at least talk to him? I mean, if he doesn’t have a gut to talk to you first, you better approach him first? You’re the older one here..”

Chanyeol smirked, “Isn’t it what I should do since years ago? Approach him first...”

Kris really don’t know how to handle this kind of situation. He is not a romantic guy or he is just the type that confess to someone he like and deal with the result and move on. Complicated love story is not Kris’ style. Kris felt that he is being useless as a friend but Chanyeol tapped Kris’ shoulder. “Hey, I’m going to deal with this sooner or later. Don’t be to concern about me.”

Kris just nodded. He felt Chanyeol never been this desperate since ever.

“Anyway, thanks, man. To be honest, it’s really weird to get a suggestion from a guy like you. Hahaha!”, Chanyeol smiled and drink his ice tea but Kris know that Chanyeol is trying hard to make himself feel better.

 

 

Chanyeol was looking for Sehun after the class is over but he couldn’t find Sehun and it’s not the worst part. The worst part is when he bumped into Kai in front of Sehun’s class which is Kai’s class as well. Chanyeol frowned when he saw Kai’s face.

“WHAT!?”, turns out Kai is still upset about last night.

“Hey! Your tone!”, Chanyeol flicked Kai’s forehead.

Receiving such a hard flick, Kai shouted, “HEY!!!”

“Where is Sehun?”, Chanyeol doesn’t have time to deal with Kai because all he think about is talk to Sehun as soon as possible.

“He’s at Suho’s place! Damn, you flicked me really hard! What the is happening? You bumped into me and you flicked my forehead?!”

Chanyeol’s eyes start to look over at his phone, ignoring grumpy Kai who is in the middle of kicking Chanyeol's lightly and start looking for Sehun’s contact and chat him.

From: Me

To: Thehun :)

Message: Hey where are you? You werent at school?

In the speed of light, Sehun replied.

From: Thehun :)

To: Me

Message: at the apartment

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows.

From: Me

To: Thehun :)

Message: Whose apartment? Yours?

A heavy sigh was released when he received the latest text from Sehun.

“What? What?”, Kai was trying to read along but Chanyeol put down his phone already.

Chanyeol puffed his right cheek and Kai is still waiting for the answer.

“He is at Suho’s apartment…”

“See?! Told you so, dude!”

Chanyeol then left him again without saying a word.

“HEY! HOW DARE YOU LEAVING ME AGAIN!? WE’RE NOT DONE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!”

 

 

“Oh my god, you long-legged fairy. You are really fast, you know!”, Kai is trying to breathe steadily after he chase Chanyeol.

“Are you Kyungsoo? You could’ve walk faster since you’re tall and long-legged as well“

“Hey! Did I just heard you talking about my boyfriend?!”, Kai lands a light punch at Chanyeol.

“Your boyfriend is like 3 feet tall, okay? Put him in a race with penguin. I don’t think he could catch up”, Chanyeol giggled everytime he joked about Kyungsoo’s height or shoulders. Kai tried to kick Chanyeol’s again but he can’t argue with Kyungsoo’s height even he thinks it makes him more adorable in that size.

Feeling the situation is not as bad as yesterday, Kai asked Chanyeol about Sehun.

“Tell me why are we going to Suho hyung’s place now? You want to talk to Sehun? Or what?”

Chanyeol giggled, “Excuse me. We? I never asked you to chase me and why don’t you go around somewhere with Kyungsoo instead of accompanying me?”

Kai rolled his eyes, “I know you’ll need me later, bro. In case Suho hyung got upset or you got beaten because you’re crossing his territory. And also, I’d like to go around with Kyungsoo hyung instead of accompanying you but he has a plan with his classmate so I have nothing to do. But really, what makes you want to talk to Sehun? Is it because what I said last night?”

Kai got excited because he thinks Chanyeol really listened to him even he left during the conversation.

“Oh, right.. You told me to talk to him yesterday.. But I just decide to talk to Sehun after Kris give me some advices..”

Kai staring Chanyeol with such an unexcited look, “And what advices did he gave?”

“He told me to approach Sehun first so here I am! Walking in the right path to my beloved one”, Chanyeol said it innocently with a happy face like usual but it doesn’t amused Kai at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter