Something's not right

A feeling that I couldn’t describe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it possible to like someone this much?,”

Chanyeol is not believing what actually happened just now. His heart hurts as he saw Sehun and Suho holding hands while talking softly, whispering to each other and smile when their little chat ended.

Kai is silently judging these two, noticing that something is going too well between Sehun and Suho lately. Kyungsoo is busy watching the TV while Chanyeol is frozen at the other side.

There is a feeling that Chanyeol doesn’t understand. His feeling towards Sehun. His feeling when Sehun always look for him. His feeling when Sehun never forget to share a story about his day to Chanyeol. His feeling when he said that Chanyeol understands him the most. His feeling when Sehun rest his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder when they’re watching TV until he fell asleep. His feeling when Sehun never tired with his little jokes. His feeling when Sehun is there, next to Chanyeol. His feeling when his eyes notice that Oh Sehun is there. A feeling that he couldn’t describe. A comfortable feeling since the first time he met Sehun. Yeah, since 3 years ago. Sometimes he feels that he’s a loser for not telling Sehun about his feeling. Now he has to pay what he hadn’t done for 3 years. He let Suho had a chance to get closer with Sehun. He let Suho be his new bestfriend. He let Suho to be Sehun’s lover. His precious Oh Sehun. 

“Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol suddenly realized he has been staring at the floor for minutes.

“What?!”, Chanyeol raised his eyebrows. Suho giggled a little, “Are you sleepy already? You were staring at the floor since forever”

Chanyeol didn’t know how to reply because he was busy looking for excuses. Thanks to Kyungsoo for calling him “Stupid” at that time so he can give a decent respond, like a forced laugh. All of them were giggling over Chanyeol’s blankness but Sehun didn’t give any respond. He stared at Chanyeol for few seconds and his attention is back to the TV screen. This makes Chanyeol feel miserable. He tried to convince himself that Sehun is not on the mood today. But then he realized, Sehun is not having a bad day or bad mood because apparently he looked fine when he is talking to Suho.

“Hoam! It’s almost 10 pm. It's better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter