Chapter 7

Stupid Love

Nari

 

After looking at Taehyung's new scar, I walked out of the room, leaving Baekhyun and Taehyung. I looked to the left and right but there was nobody. Suddenly I heard the door opened. A man came out of the toilet and he was smiling. I came near to the man and tapped his shoulder. 

 

" umm.. excuse me.. did u saw anyone here ? " he was rather shocked when he faced me. Suddenly he hugged me real tight, making me cant breathe. 

 

" omg Nari-yah ! I finally found you ! " 

 

Kris

 

The last few weeks were a bummer to me. But Tao must have been happy since he persuaded me to buy him a new Gucci bag. I cant say ' no ' when he does his signature face. Hey. I just dont want to upset the panda so dont say im gay or anything. I slumped on my bed, thinking about Taehyung's status. Suddenly I pictured Nari in my head. She's really sweet that she volunteered to take care of Taehyung. Well Tae did saved her life. But I cant help but felt jealous. Suddenly I heard a light knock.

 

" come in ! " I yelled, not bothered to get up.

 

The door opens slightly while D.o clapped his hands like a maniac, entering my room. I sigh and gave him a little stare. He chuckled as he saw me sighing.

 

" yah. The members wants to go to the hospital to see Tae " D.o said and spanked my . Damn that hurts. 

 

" aissshhh so what ? " I said, trying to sound not interested when deep inside I wanted to meet Nari so much. I miss her really much.

 

D.o lets out a sigh and hits me with his spatula " ure our driver " he said with a mean voice. This kid.. 

 

" ah.. arasso2 ! " I said, rubbing my head.

 

------------------------------------

 

Arriving at the hospital, we got to Taehyung's room. Of course D.o umma brought food for Baekhyun and Nari. He wouldnt pack for Taehyung because, well hes unconscious. We opened the door to Taehyung's room and saw Baekhyun and Nari, talking to each other but the aura in the room was really something. It dosent please me at all. Tao budge into the room, pushing me aside a little too strong, making me almost want to fall and hurt myself but gladly Tao caught me. He smiled cheesily and said sorry two times and runs to Nari. He gave Nari a big hug.

 

Nari chuckles and smiles " what is this ? Is this.. my panda ? " she laughs as she turns around to see Tao smiling sheepishly to her. I guess Tao really misses her since he didnt get to see her much because Nari has a really tight schedule. As in she always have her school, going to the hospital to check on Tae and her extra classes. Sometimes i feel like a scumbag for not helping her. 

 

The other exo members came in and Kai has this really flattering smile on his face. Well not flattering to me. Im a straight guy even though I shower with a panda. Kai sat down next to Nari and asked how is she and did she eat or not. Baekhyun was a little bit uneasy with the scenery right now. Well I saw it in his face. I'll just let that slide. 

 

Baekhyun began to spoke up " did u know that when we were alone, Nari saw-- "

 

" yah ! Do u want some bubbletea ? " Nari cutoff, grabbing my hand while asking all of us if we want bubbletea. At the moment, all I could do is blush. Though, I know she only wanted me to drive her to the store. 

 

" wuaaaa !! That sounds great ! Im craving for them. U must really know what im craving " Sehun grinned and looks at Nari who was laughing. 

 

They bid us goodbye as Nari walks happily out of the room, dragging me with her. " so.. can we go to the mall " she said cutely. I dont know when the hell did she change her personality to a 100% cutie. I smiled to her and nods. She puts up a really lovely smile that made me think that the moment im with her, is the moment im in heaven. 

 

-----------------------------

 

The exo members told me we could stay in the mall longer since Nari havent got any rest these days. So we did. We got shopping and she bought some really nice blouses. I told her to get a dress but all she said was ' I am not going to wear dresses. It would be a waste of money. I would only wear dresses in events. ' . But I really would love to see what she looks in a dress so I decided to just push her in a fitting room with a dress. It was a lovely one. 

 

I tapped my feet as I sat on a couch nearby the fitting room. Is she trying a dress or is she sewing it ? The promoter of the shop seems to caught me, waiting for someone. She suddenly came towards me, still standing. " you must be bored. Its so sweet of you to buy ure girlfriend a dress " she said with a smile on her face. I was about to deny it when suddenly Nari came out of the fitting room. She sighed. 

 

" I look so stupid in this dress " she sighed. I opened my mouth in amaze. She chuckles " ure drooling ". At that moment I realized that my saliva is actually dripping. I was about to wipe it using my hands when suddenly Nari came closer and wipe it with a tissue. My heart was pounding really fast, making me almost not breathing. She smiles and pulls back from me. 

 

" soo.. were purchasing this " I claimed, making an excuse for it not to be awkward. She was at shock. " I told u I wont wear it " She said, a little worried. Well its not a dress that would be weird if she wears it in public. Its a light dress that makes Nari looks more... charming. Nari was babbling about how she wouldnt wear it while im ignoring her and purchasing the dress. 

 

We came across a crane machine. U know.. the one where we uses the crane to pick a toy or plushie or bears or.. anything. She stops in front of the machine, holding my hand. Okay now I know why they thought were a couple. Nari smiles sheepishly and asked me to get the unicorn for her. It was a really cute unicorn plushie but when she says unicorn, all my head could picture is Lay. I began to play anyway.

 

Taehyung

 

From the past few weeks, I already awakened but somehow, I cant open my eyes, move my body or anything. All I could do is hear people talking. I notice that everyday, Nari would come and took care of me. That was kind of her to take care of a jerk. Everyday she would say nice things to me. About our childhood, about how I saved her and about the dorky stuff we did when we were little. 

 

A squeek was heard and I only had the feeling that it was Nari. But I was wrong. If its really is Nari, she would be babbling about school and homeworks. Or even she would say nice things and pats my head. But this one, it was really quiet. All I could hear is somebody's breathing. Suddenly, I heard the person stepping away, like running. 

 

" Taehyung-ahhh.. im baaack~ " I heard Nari's voice. Then felt like there was somebody sitting next to me. Is it Nari ?

 

" Taehyung... ah what is this ? " I heard Nara's voice from the right side of the bed. So theres someone with her. 

 

" whats wrong ? " the person on the left, Baekhyun asked.

 

" theres a scar. U treat him. " Nari said and I head footsteps rapidly forming away. 

 

-----------------------------

 

From the moment after, I heard Baekhyun got out too. And someone was fighting over something. Suddenly the door squeaked open. 

 

" Taehyung.. " Nari's voice was there, next to me. " Someone found me and he told me im his younger sister. His name is.. Myungsoo " Nari said. " Baekhyun told me that was bad " . Of course its bad Nari. Yah are u crazy ? Myungsoo is the person who I beat up and their gang is about to kill me. And ure saying that u believe him ? Honestly Nari, I want to get up right now and punch ure face.

 

" Nari.. mianhae. For being mad. Im not saying ure stupid or anything. But Myungsoo IS dangerous. " Baekhyun's voice was visible in the room. Thats right Baekkie ! Tell her.

 

" b-but.. what if he really is ? My brother ? My mom told me about me having an older brother and living in Korea. He didnt grew up with me because hes afraid to come " Nari's sobbing was clear to hear. 

 

Suddenly Baekhyun makes a shushing sound. Nari somehow stops. Then, the door slams open, I heard 11 voices crowding the whole room. And then, Nari left the place, wanting to buy drinks for them.

 

Nari

 

I hold Kris's hand because I thought of him as my brother and it just feels right. I looked as Kris tries to get the unicorn for me. After several tries, Kris finally got it for me and hands it out to me.

 

" there. U got ure unicorn " he said, looking at me as I hugged the plushie and giggles.

 

" okay okay.. now lets go and get the guy's drinks before Kyungsoo become a Satan and hunts us ! " I said and smiled.

 

Dragging Kris to the cafe, we ordered latte for everyone. Iced Latte of course ! None of us would like a hot takeaway.

 

-------------------------------

 

I knocked on the door to Taehyung's room. All eyes were on us as they smiled.

 

" wheres my bubbletea ?! " Sehun said a bit pouty. I grinned as I scratched my head.

 

" m-mian... forgot about that " I said, feeling as guilty as ever.

 

 

Sorry for my really really extra late update guys

Well i have a big exam coming this year

So this story is going to run late

I appologize ver much.. and thanks for supporting !