Chapter 4

Stupid Love

Taehyung

 

A normal day, a normal life and all my daily routine is repeated again. Except today I dont feel like going to school. I was about to tell the exo boys and bts.. but all of them left me in the house already. Exo, as always, being as early as possible. I dont know about bts tho. Suddenly I heard my phone ringging. Its a text message.

 

From : kookie = ̄ω ̄=

Yah. Taetae. Me and the boys feel like skipping today. What do u think ? Wanna join us ? If yes, we'll be at the arcade.

 

It was a great day for skipping school. Of course I was planning to skip anyway. But skipping with all the BTS members must be more exciting and fun. With that thought, i texted baekhyun. 

 

To : Eyeliner Bacon ╯︿╰

HEY... I dont feel like going to school. So please tell the teacher im sick.

 

Soon after that, he replied.

 

From : Eyeliner Bacon ╯︿╰

Okay. I will. Please be careful

 

He must be sticking with his phone today because usually, it takes 10 minutes or more to reply my texts. Plus, usually he would scold me like a mother. Well maybe this is why they called us the " hyun family " . I took a bath and grabbed my black jeans and black shirt. And just in case if i bump into my teacher, I took my black cap and black mask with me. I dont really like black so much but D.O or should I say dyo said that it look good on me. He said I look ier. Well dont think of it like im some kind of gay.

 

At first I was puzzled when jongkook said ' arcade '. For god's sake ! There are more than two arcade's around seoul. Then I remembered the arcade we always go to. So without any further questions, my feet lead me to the ' usual arcade ' . I searched for the usual faces that I know but I ended up with no results on where they are. I was about to grab my phone to call Jin then suddenly somebody tapped me on my shoulder. I shrugged it off, almost violently and turned to face the person. 

 

" I thought u were some kind of assassin " I knocked on Jimin's head. He was the one who tapped me randomly. 

 

" but but ure my friend. I deserve to tap u randomly " Jimin said, rubbing his head and saying it hurts A LOT. Well serves him right. Nobody messes with TaeHyung. For some reason, Suga came with a hand full of bubbletea. It was sehun's favorite drink so we decided to take selcas and posted on SNS. It would be really fun if he saw that.

 

" Lets go... to the moooovieeesss !! " JHope said and smiling from ear to ear. I think we have time for movies. We can also hang out until 5pm. Since 5pm IS the time we got home from school. Plus, I want to see " the spirit of the coin " and prove how brave I am.

 

" Okay ! On one condition, we watch a horror story and and and !! The first one to scream has to pay for all of our meals " I said, getting ready for them to agree. All of them agreed but then Jimin opens his mouth

 

" but... I dont have much money to treat all of us " Jimin said, sounds like he's the one who's going to lose. 

 

" oh so ure going to lose ? And ure a chicken now huh ? " I said teasingly and in a flash, Jimin agrees with the bet. We went to the nearest Mall and went to Floor 4, where the cinema is. Im the one who decided the bet so i think im the one who should be queuing but im totally not going to give my money away.

 

" What movie do u want to see ? " the worker said shyly. Well she is a girl after all and this is not the first time a person did this to me. So face on.

 

" well I want to see the spirit of the coin 7 adults. " the words came out of my mouth plainly while the girl kept saying stuff with a really sweet voice. I really am sick of girls. Well.. I never really liked one. Oh and I would have said ' 6 adults and 1 children ' since, well, Jungkook is not much of an ' adult ' even when we are labeled as ' bad boys ' . Were not bad actually. Just a little naughty.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Stepping into a cafe, all of us ordered something expensive but affordable. Our target on who's going to pay was Jimin since he's so worried at the first place but then, Jungkook was the first to scream. I tried to keep his mouth shut when he was about to scream but it didnt work. He also hugs me from time to time since he's shocked. I wasnt afraid but everytime Jungkook hugs me, I was shocked too. The waiter gave us the bill. It wasnt much, just ALL the money from his wallet. 

 

" ah.. do u guys wanna hang until midnight ? We can go to the carnival " Jimin said, smiling.

 

" but but i dont have any money left ! " Jungkook said. Well I dont want to let Jimin down and it would be lovely to go to the carnival. Ahh.. I remember something. Checking the back of my pants, I felt something. Suho's card. Screaming excitedly like a weirdo, I raised the card.

 

" We have moooonnneeeeeeyyyyyy !! " I said feeling as lucky as ever. Suho gave the card to me when we were shopping. He said we could use it anytime. So all we need to do is go to the ATM.

 

" But! Before that, we need to change clothes. I stink ! " Jin said and all of us laughed. Yeah I do agree on changing clothes but I dont really smell bad.

 

" sure. I agree " Jimin said while clinging on jin's arm. All of us were going home except for Rapmonster. He said he will be waiting at the bus stop. I got into my room. Well not completely mine. I share it with Jungkook and Suga. Just imagine how hard my life is. I grabbed my tee and my short jeans. Now I think I sound like a girl.

 

All of us has done changing so we grabbed our shoes and some spare shirts for Rapmonster. Just in case he's uncomfortable. We were walking together, teasing each other. I walked backwards and bumped into someone.

 

NaRi

 

OHHHH OH OH TTT its Rapmonster ! Taehyung really is close to him so im really guessing he's around here. I walked backwards and somebody bumped into me, causing me to stumble but Baekhyun held me.

 

" ah mianhaeee ! " the guy said, bowing to me. This voice... I think I know this guy. Without looking at my face, he turned to face Rapmonster. " ahhh.. ure here "

 

Rapmonster didnt say a word and pointed at me. The guy seems a little puzzled and then he turned to me. AH ! TAEHYUNG ! My eyes widened. My long lost crush ?! Well not ' lost '. I dont have a crush on him anymore since the day he said im a nerd. It really broke my heart u know ?

 

" N-Nari ? Y-you look so different " Taehyung's jaws dropped. 

 

" You know her ? " I think Baekhyun noticed that I felt uncomfortable because he stepped in between me and Taehyung.

 

" Yes... She's my friend " Taehyung said, with lower voice.

 

The other BTS members noticed that there something going on so they joined in without noticing me. After they have done bro- all of exo, they turned to me and bora. " Yahhhh ! Long time no see ! Nari ! Bora ! " All of them hugged me and bora, leaving us almost breathless. 

 

" Nari~ ure here now.. aiii my cute2 Nari " Jhope said while patting my head and hugged me again. 

 

" I miss u too ??? " I said, smiling. On the other hand, Lay and Bora goes to the nearest shop to buy us drinks. At first, it was awkward but Jungkook kept bringing up stupid stories about all of us when we were young but Exo was kind of lost. 

 

" Lets go to Nari's houseee~ " suddenly Kyungsoo, who was hugging Kai's hand spoke out. 

 

" Thats a great idea !! Dont worry we'll go home in midnight or the time before " Rapmon sure sounded a bit over excited.

 

At first, there was a little arguing but then, all of them agrees. Bora and Lay who just came out of the shop was really puzzled.

 

Bora

 

After the little gathering BTS did with me and Nara, Lay came to me. We are really close now. But not as close as me and Minah. She is so sweet plus, she knows every story in school. Its nice to have someone to gossip with since Nari hates gossips. Minah often Kakao me. At least that whats I call it. Lay just stood right next to me as if he didnt want to say anything. Ahhh im kinda thirsty. Im sure these guys are thirsty too.

 

" Lay " tapping his shoulder I asked him to come with me and he agreed. I ordered Iced Mocha for Nari, Cappuccino for me and Lay and the others, we got them Ice Blended Mocha. At first we didnt know what to buy the other guys so we picked it randomly. I was thinking we should just buy Exo's drinks but Lay said we should buy for BTS too and we did. I was going to pay it when Lay held me back.

 

" gwenchana. Ill pay " he whispered into my ears which kind of tickled. Its normal for me because im kind of sensitive. He paid it and we took off with the drinks. When we got back, all I heard was ' Thats a great idea !! Dont worry we'll go home in midnight or the time before ' from Rapmonsters mouth. I was a bit puzzled so i tilted my head to the left, where Lay was. He just chuckled and gave all of them their drinks. After that, Lay asked what had happened and all of them told us what was going on. So they want to visit at our place ? Hmm.. okay then ?

 

All of us walked, most of us are talking loudly and happily. Of course, Chanyeol was the loudest. Although, Baekhyun, Nari and Taehyung was walking together but awkwardly. Like there was some kind of fight they were putting through their mental. But then, Baekhyun started talking to Taehyung. Both oh them did smiled and laugh so i guess there's nothing wrong. Tao also pulled Nari to the side and talked to Nari. Probably about the Gucci sale at the shop we just passed by. Well they have something in common. 

 

Arriving at the front gate, I checked my pocket if i had the keys with me. Front pocket.. no. Back pocket... no. Is it in my bag ?? Suddenly the gate opened. Our maids was just leaving then they noticed me and Nari.

 

" Oh Miss, both are u are home. We were just leaving " they smiled and took off. They stopped their pace and turned to us " oh and we got your uniforms. Its in your closets miss " 

 

Well I didnt want them to feel so uncomfortable with us and i dont want them to speak too formal with us since they are 23 and we are 18. I assume our driver isnt available right now because its pass 9. During school, he would leave after picking us up. Of course he didnt take our car with him. But we dont have driver license yet so it dosent make such difference. Walking to our house, we unlocked it with the keys Nari brought. 

 

" This house is soooooo big " Jungkook said, twirling around. Suddenly I felt a hand wrapping around my waist.

 

" we have to bath first so u guys can just stay here. Or go upstairs. We have a dance room and such. U can explore this house if u want to " Nari said. Aish I thought it was Baekhyun who wrapped his arms but it was actually Nari. Nari pulled me to our room. Lol yes our. I know we have more than two rooms but we prefer using one room because the room is so big. Nari took out our school uniforms.

 

" try it onnn ! " she said excitingly and grabbed her. Without any arguments, I putted it on and smiled. 

 

" how do I look ? " both of us had our uniform. " Oh My God ! U look so cute ! " Nari said and cupped my cheecks.

 

" Yah u look like a rich school brat ! " my jaws dropped and looked at Nari. It suited her well and plus, she's doing her ' school hairstyle '. She just laughed. She told me to took my bath so I did and so did she. I mean, after I did of course.

 

Nari

 

Getting a bath was sure refreshing. I got into my hoodie and short pants. Bora was wearing the same thing except she wears a shirr and not a hoodie. Both of us walked down but the guys was nowhere to be found. Suddenly I heard Chen's voice saying ' yah yah u cant do that ! ' the voice seems to come from upstairs.

 

I entered the dance studio to found all of them having a shuffling competition. Right now Taehyung was the one who's shuffling. Both me and Bora sneaked in the crowd quietly. Suddenly somebody pushed me. I think it was Sehun because he was the one who's right behind me. Aish this kid ! " do a move ! Do a move ! Do a move ! " Xiumin cheered and followed by Kris and soon before i knew it, all of them cheered. All Exo and BTS. " b-but i dont know any moves " I said awkwardly of course.

 

" Do a move or kiss Kris ! " Suho blurted out. I didnt know he was as crazy as the others since he's the best student. Like ever. Every each of one of them looked at Kris as he blushed. 

 

" if u dont want to kiss Kris, u have to kiss Jhope ! " Jimin said, laughing like a maniac. Everyone just laughed. All of them. I didnt want to kiss anyone ! Nobody can take my first kiss away. So I asked Bora if she could play Mr. Mr. from Girls Generation adn she did. I started off the dance move with my own facial expressions.

 

I bowed as I finished the dance. All of them clapped and both Suho and Jimin said " awww... this means theres no kissing eventsss ! " they pouted.

 

" if u want a kiss, kiss ureself Jimin, Suho " Kai said and received a thumbs up from Kyungsoo.

 

" HA ! GAYYYYY ! " Bora said and all of them laughed.

 

" im not some kind of gay okay ! I have taste for women too. " Suho said and smirked.

 

" me too " Jimin said but his smile was as innocent as hell.

 

" hey lets watch Frozen downstairs ! " Suga said and sang ' let it go ' . All of them looked at Suga with a ' whaaaat ' facial expression except Jin.

 

" who are u ? Are u Jin or Suga " Sehun looked at Suga with disbelief. " its okay if u want to watch frozen but why did u said it ? U like Disney princesses now ? " Kris added. 

 

Suga just laughed and looked at Jin. He stared at Jin for a while and finally spoke. " Jin was the one who texted me to do so. He said he was too embarrassed to say it. Because theres Bora and Nari. Plus, he said that ure TV is so big that it would be a perfect cinema " Suga explained.

 

" Ah... sure we can " I said. " I can help you with the setups " Kris said, standing galaxy style and all of them just laughed.

 

" sure. U can help me. And Jin ! " I pointed at Jin " Ure in charge of the popcorns. Make it super delicious " Jin just grinned and nod.

 

Both me and Kris setup the place. It wasnt that hard. Its just the seating because its 21 of us. I heard the popcorn was being made and a Chen with the voice of a child. My hand kind of brushed with Kris's. " ahh mian " Kris said, almost chuckling. I just nodded in response. I was about to get the Frozen CD but when i remembered it, it was on the top shelf. I was going to ask Kris to take it, but he's nowhere to be seen. I tried reaching for it. I got on toes and reached it again but failed. I tried again. Almost... Then a hand took the CD and spanked it lightly on my head " U wanted to reach for this ? Ure so small " Kris said, laughing. 

 

" well at least im not some kind of freakishly high giant " I said teasingly a snatched the CD from him.

 

" yahhh im cool and handsome okay ! Plus im a Picasso " he said, claiming himself as the best. Suddenly I heard someone's footsteps.

 

" ure drawings is worst than ure ugly face " another giant said, plainly with no expressions then in a while, he laughed.

 

Jin, Jhope and Jimin came into the TV room with two big bowls of popcorn. Each of them brought two and they gave one to me. I tasted the popcorn. " dudddeee... the taste !! Its everywhere ! " I claimed, a little shocked with the balanced taste. Not too plain and not too sweet. Just right. 

 

All of them got into their positions. All of them said they havent saw the movie yet. Well except me and Bora of course. Jin was getting excited. He was the person who's in front of the TV. I sat beside Tao and Chanyeol. Next to Tao is the freaky giant and next to the Toda giant is Baekhyun. All of them gave full attention to the movie except me. Well I saw this movie a bunch of times. I can even remember their dialogue. 

 

' u okay Anna. I got u ' at that part, Suga's eyes became watery. Huh what a sensitive guy. Im sure he's not like this is public. He always getting all swaggy and now.. He's getting too deep into character. All of I can hear was the TV and me crunching popcorn. Next to me right now is Kris. He gave full attention to the movie too. But his face dosent gave any expressions. Right now, the Toda next to me ran out of popcorn so he asked some from me. I gave him two rules. First, share. And second, he's the one who will be holding the bowl. He just agreed without any arguments. Rain hits the night. Its almost 10 now. And were just at the part where they meet Olaf. The character is so cute. I watched along because im too bored to do anything.

 

I was looking at the TV then suddenly the thunder hits. In shocked, I quickly hugged Kris who was beside me. I dont know why i hug him. Kris was shocked too but not because of the thunder but because i hugged him. I could hear his heart is pounding as fast as it can. I should have let go by now but im too scared. Im really scared of lighting and storm and even thunder. The thunder hits again, so I hugged Kris even tighter. I could feel that everyone is looking but I was so scared. Back in the days, my cousin died because she was struck by lightning. Plus, it happened right in front of my eyes. I buried my face in his sweater, still hugging him. His my hair awkwardly to calm me down. Then suddenly somebody pulled me.

 

Taehyung

 

Urgh why did Suga turned into Jin. Now im stuck in the house with people who stared at the movie. Yes, I didnt saw the movie yet but I didnt want to anyway. I just enjoy the music and not the movie. I spaced out and all i can hear was Nari, munching to her popcorn. I noticed that Tao switched seats. Right now Tao is next to Sehun. He also layed his head on Sehun's shoulder. If everyone wasnt too focused with the movie, somebody would call them gay right now. Me, in the other hand is sitting next to Jungkook. Somehow, he's lying on me making me hard to move. And then, its raining. Ughhh great ! How am I going to get home now ?? Well whatever. I remembered that Nari is scared of thunders. When we were little and the thunder hits, Nari would always hug the person next to him. I didnt bother to look but im guessing Nari is sitting next to Bora. Just as I was about to drink, the thunder hits. Damn i felt like chocking. I notice that all of them were watching something. I didnt even get to look what it was. I tapped on Jungkook's shoulder and asked whats going on. 

 

" Nari.. " Jungkook paused " hes hugging Kris " he stared blankly into my eyes. I quickly stood up to see the scene and he was right. Nari is hugging Kris, tighter than ever. I didnt know why but my body just leads me to the place Nari and Kris sat and pulled Nari's hand, putting her into my embrace. She didnt say a word. Maybe because shes too shocked or scared. I led her to her room and was followed by Baekhyun. Baekhyun just stared blankly without saying anything. I grabbed her a blanket and wrapped it around her body. All I can hear is her stuttering ' thank you '.

 

" why did u hug Kris ? " looking at Nari blankly, Baekhyun asked and then he faced me " and why did u hugged her then bring her to her room ? " 

 

It was really hard to explain so i made it short " shes scared of thunder, she needs somebody and that someone cant be Kris. Plus, this is like a phobia. It caught her because of a family member " after my long-short explanation, Baekhyun said ' ohhhh ' for a while.

 

 Nari looked pale. Well I know her skin is pale naturally but he is even paler than ever. I decided to go out of the room since im the person who dosent even care about the people around me. Leaving Baekhyun with Nari, I got down to find everyone was gone. Probably in the dance studio.

 

Baekhyun

 

Urgh I really hate knowing the fact that Nari just hugged Kris. I tried to figure out why but just got tangled with my own thought. I cant do anything but look at this scene. I notice that she's scared of the thunder but is it necessary to hug Kris ? Suddenly Taehyung pulled Nari away and hugged her, bringing her to the upstairs. I wonder what he's doing with her ? I then followed them and they only lead me to Nari's bedroom. I looked at both of them blankly. 

 

" why did u hug Kris ? " looking at Nari blankly, I asked and then faced Taehyung " and why did u hugged her then bring her to her room ? " 

 

" shes scared of thunder, she needs somebody and that someone cant be Kris. Plus, this is like a phobia. It caught her because of a family member " in response, I just said ' ohhhh ' for a while.

 

I guess Taehyung dosent care much about Nari because when she was looking scared and all, Taehyung just left without a word. I placed myself on her bed. I cant just hug her just like that. I mean, I wanted to comfort her but because of we just met, I cant do that. Nari has a blanket wrapped around her body. He grabbed it really tight and whenever thunder hits, her grip gets tighter and tighter. I just looked at her in silence. 

 

" since its raining, we all are going to stay here. All of us is going to stay in the second room. Its big enough for all of us " Kris said, suddenly popping out of nowhere. I just nodded. The rain is getting heavier and we cant just walk home. And all of us cant drive. I mean we can, except that we didnt have our driver license yet. Plus, its getting dark now. Night passes with us sleeping now that Nari is calm, sleeping in her room.