Chapter 5

Stupid Love

Nari

 

I woke up early in the morning to make sure the boys leave early since we hv school and only Exo has their school uniforms on. But I think they still should go and bath or change. My mind played back what had happened last night. Oh hell i felt embarrassed. Why did I hugged a stupid giant ? I hate my fears. Oh well, need to get up. I tried to get out of the bed but failed. The gravity on earth made my body heavy and my lazy behavior made it heavier. " 5 more minutes " I whispered to myself. When I was about to close my eyes

 

" Naaaariiii~ " Jimin came in my room as if nothing happened last night. " Nari-yahh.. D.o-sshi cooked " Jimin said and smiled then along came D.o with a mini frying pan. 

 

" Dont call me D.o-sshi stupid " D.o said and knocked Jimin's head with the mini frying pan in his hand. After doing so, D.o shifted his looks to me " come on. I cooked breakfast " he said.

 

I exited my room and looked at D.o and Jimin who was running downstairs like a kid. Such childish boys. Kind of immature too. I walked to the mini library first. It was next to the dance studio so it was kind of peaceful. I looked at the bookshelf that has books that was organized firmly. A bookshelf full of books. What a great life. Suddenly I heard a bang. I quickly ran to the direction of the sound only to find D.o banging on his frying pan to get the others out of bed. Bora also came and stood next to me while she rubbed her eyes, still sleepy. The room of these boys was actually chaos. I mean, they sleep everywhere ! Like everywheeeere !

 

Bora looked at everyone and suddenly she stopped her gaze. She walked forward and didnt mind D.o banging onto the pan. She walked up to Lay's bed and tapped Lay's face that make him instantly woke up. I just looked at them. ' what a great couple ' I thought. Then both Bora and Lay took their step to the kitchen. D.o is still banging his pan like a mad mother early in the morning. I decided I help him.

 

" Can I help u D.o ? " 

 

" How ? They wouldn't wake up with me banging the pan, how are u going to wake them up ? " D.o said, puzzled when I offered help.

 

" Just trust me. " 

 

D.o responded with one instant nod and step aside, leaving me to do the work. I adjusted my voice and took some deep breathe.

 

" WAKE UP OR IM GONNA KILL U AND THE THINGS U LOVE " I said with a deep voice which made D.o's eyes as round as an owl's eye. All of them woke up instantly especially Tao he also scream " NOOOO MY GUCCI !!!!! " I chuckled a bit. Well my work here is done. I got down stairs. Its still 5am. I guess that D.o is aware that its 5am and our class starts at 7. 

 

--------------------------------------

 

Arriving at school, both me and Bora walked to our classes, talking about last night crazy events. I was so embarrassed but Bora said its okay and she patted my back. Just then, her friends called her so she said goodbye to me. Now its just me, walking alone to school. I didnt dare to walk with Bora and her friends. She did invite me but I rather be walking alone. Me, with my own walking pattern looked the scenery around me. Well its obviously beautiful. I cant really describe the word but it really is amazing. Just as I wondered off with my thoughts, I heard someone calling my name. I turned around to see who it was. Its Byun Baekhyun, running towards me, huffing and puffing. 

 

" Yah.. why did u even run ? " I chuckled looking at him who is now breathless.

 

" U were walking too fast " He answered, taking a minute to take his breath. After a while, we continued walking. " Em... so I was wondering if u want ti go to the carnival at 6 ? " he almost blushed looking at me. Or maybe thats my imagination.

 

" Sure ! I would love to go " 

 

" okay then I will be coming to your home at 6 " he sort of chuckled after he said that. Arriving at school, we got separated with Baekhyun going to the class and me going to the music room. We have at least 10 minutes left before class starts so I decided to waste my time with a little piano playing. I started playing ' Miracles In December '. Some people said that its hard playing it but I for once, think its pretty simple. I played and played and didnt realized that I was singing to the music. Then I heard a thump from the door. I walked near the door and opened it only to find little Taehyung snooping around. He scratched his head and stands up instantly. 

 

" Yaah ! The teacher is coming. Go to class now " he said. Kind of off character since the Taehyung I know always skips classes. " oh okayy " kind of lazily, I stood up and head to the class followed with Taehyung. I stepped inside the classroom only to find my classmates still chit chatting with the form of groups. I took my step and seated myself next to Baekhyun. " yahhh its my seat " Taehyung said with a grumpy expression.

 

" Just let the girl have your seat, man. Sit next to me " Luhan said. Well right now I think Luhan is the manliest dude. I mean, hes polite to everyone but his face is so cute he looks like a 7 year old boy. 

 

" Take your seats " the english teacher came in.

 

Baekhyun

 

I was walking with the boys with all of them talking about last night events and somehow me, Kris and taehyung wasnt that comfortable with the topic. The three of us walked along, blankly and nothing to tell. If I wasnt feeling this weird, I could have been the loudest one. I looked at the road in front me, and saw a familiar figure, walking alone. " im going first " I said to Chanyeol and ran towards the figure in front me, which is Nari. I called out her name and she looked at me and just stood there, waiting for me. I think I ran slowly at that time. 

 

" Yah.. why did u even run ? " she chuckled looking at me, breathless. I could die because not enough of oxygen was traveling through me. 

 

" U were walking too fast " I answered and breathed heavily. After a while, we continued walking. " Em... so I was wondering if u want ti go to the carnival at 6 ? " I said while scratching my head and im kind of blushed a bit ? Idk.

 

" Sure ! I would love to go " with that simple answer, my heart almost bursts out. Keep it cool Byun Baekhyun. Keep it cool.

 

" okay then I will be coming to your home at 6 " I chuckled a bit just to shook off the awkwardness. Arriving at school, we got separated with me going to the class and Nari going to the music room. How did I know ? Well she told me so. All of Exo and BTS is all around Tao's desks. I went in the conversation.

 

" yah ! When are we going to Jeju Island ?! " Jhope asked almost too excited. Well mostly of Exo and BTS is in this class. I dont know how these little s are such genius. Even Lay. And im not saying hes dumb but hes kind of forgetful and still, hes a genius. First place ! I hate this guy.

 

" we want to go to Jeju~ YAH TAO ! Ask the teacher " Lay asked, creepily.

 

" Nooooo~ I want to go but im too shy to ask " Tao answered and pouted.

 

" Kris hyung.. do something " Jin pleaded. 

 

" okay. Ask the teacher or no gucci " Kris said, coldly with all of them impressed and some of them clapping and Taehyung was the only one who laughed more loudly than Chanyeol. I chuckled and make some pleading actions with my hand to make Tao ask the teacher. Well it could be fun ! 

 

" okay fine " Tao slumped his body over the desks and all of us screamed ' hooray '. After a moment, I realized that now all of us are talking about random s. Taehyung is gone. I bet hes at the toilet. Aish that boy. 

 

The door opened, almost all of us stared at who was it but its just Nari and... Taehyung ?? What is he doing with her ? Ha whatever. She took her step and seated herself next to me. Omo this is Taehyung's seat. God please help her. " yahhh its my seat " Taehyung came in and glare at her. 

 

" Just let the girl have your seat, man. Sit next to me " Luhan said. Wow the hello kitty oppa just spoke like a man. Ha ! Dont think that the others were fooled. I was about to continue our conversation when 

 

" Take your seats " the english teacher came in with papers in her hand. Pop quiz i guess and its early in the year. Oh i hate school. All of the students that were scattered around the class now took their seats.

 

I looked at Nari who is focused to the teacher. Her face is so serious yet its comfortable for me to look at her. The teacher gave us all the paper for the pop quiz. Ha. I was right and damn im bad at English. The teacher lets us start off with the others scribbling down the answers. I looked at Nari who is now focused. I didnt want to copy her answer. I just want to stare at her pretty face. Suddenly the teacher came near me and knocked on my table. Whoops. I continued looking at the paper and answered.

 

Passing all the papers to the teacher, the whole class is noisy again, discussing the answers with their friends. Suddenly Tao speaks.

 

" emm.. Can I ask ? Can we make a class trip to Jeju ? " Tao asked with a shaky voice.

 

" well. We will have it. With the other classes too. It will be in the middle of the year " the teacher packed all her stuff and stepped out of the class for recess. All of the kids were excited and instantly talking about what they are going to do. Nari in the other hand, was doing her Math Quizzes on her own book. I then looked at the book. There were some scribbles. Well shes normal to me. 

 

Nari

 

Ahh... so we'll go to Jeju. Well its just the second day of school so its a long way to go. The teacher stepped out of the class to have recess. Oh my god. I swear ! Shes the coolest teacher I ever had. I really like what she does. I opened my book in order to finish my Math Quizzes then I noticed Baekhyun was looking. " uhhh... " I said as I look at him. " ahhh mian " he said as he runs away, embarrassed.

 

----------------------------------

 

Both me and Bora walked to our houses. " Nari-yahhh~ " Bora said clinging onto my arm. Its been a while since both of us act lovey dovey. So heres my time to disturb her. " ne jagiyah " 

 

She chuckled and hits my arm lightly. " can we go out tonight ? " Bira said with a sweet voice.

 

" mianhae. I want to go but I have an appointment tonight. I have ny events " scratching my head, I looked at Bora whos now nodding in understand. 

 

" where u going ? " in excitement, she asked. 

 

" the carnival "

 

" ill help u with ure dress up " Bora said as she chuckled. Well I dont need to dress like some people. I just want to go with casual clothes. But as long as it makes Bora happy, I can do it. Coming into our house, I got into the shower leaving Bora looking through my closet. In the shower, all I did while I wash up is singing. Stepping back out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around my body, there was my clothes neatly on my bed. Bora picked out some short blue-black jeans and a baggy sweater for me. The baggy sweater was my favorite sweater. I was going to take my clothes when Bora cane in and lending me her beanie. I tried it on and looks at the mirror. Wow Bora is a pro when it comes to fashion. I took my sneakers and get ready to go, leaving Bora watching dramas on her own.

 

I walked with Baekhyun to the bus stop. Well we could have took a car but we didnt feel like it. Baekhyun sits next to me in the bus while I look outside the window. As always, Korea has so many breath-taking sceneries. Arriving at the destination, Baekhyun and I got off the bus. " Lotteworrrlldddd~ " Baekhyun said like a little child.

 

Getting into Lottleworld, we rode all the rides together. Then theres this high rollercoaster. " lets ride that one " Baekhyun pointed at the rollercoaster. 

 

" uhhh no way ! " I said, shaking my head in disagreement. It was too high for me and im scared of heights ! Man im scared of everything. 

 

" oh come onnnn " Baekhyun said again, he didnt sounded like hes pushing. And I really need to overcome my fear.

 

" okay fine " I smiled a little and Baekhyun dragged me to the rollercoaster entrance. Sitting next to Baekhyun, we rode it. I felt a little sick but I didnt scream. Its kind of nice to be in speed. 

 

Walking home with a unicorn plushie in my hand, we found a great place to sit and talk. There, a beautiful scenery lies upon us with a bench in the middle of the place and in front of the lake. Both me and Baekhyun took the seat. The place was completely bright and silent. Its really calming after hours of playing. Im exhausted. 

 

Both of us had a conversation about how cruel the world is. Talking like were not humans. Talking about what cruel humans do. Talking about humans bad behavior. We were talking like were some kind of angel that was troubled by the actions of the humans. 

 

Baekhyun walked me home. 

" Dont forget the play. Tomorrow, were going to discuss it "

 

He bid goodbye and my day ended with a smile since Bira is asleep in her bed.

____________________________________________________________

Author's note : 

Hey ! Even tho that leaving comments are optional,

I would really love it if u guys left a comment.

I really want to know what u guys think about the fic

Thank you (=^.^=)