Chapter 6

Merry Christmas

A week had passed since Sungmin temporarily joined the company and a busy seven days it was as it was nearing the company's vacation time. Despite through the stress and late nights, Sungmin managed to keep a straight head about him through it all with very few hiccups. Now the week was over, and Sungmin was spending his vacation time with Kyuhyun. Over the course of the week and few days the two have gotten to know each other better and found out that they're complete opposites with an interest in wine who just got a long well.

Sungmin's favorite color was pink and he liked bunnies, sweets, and cute things, and pumpkin cooked anyway is his favorite. As long as its pumpkin he'll eat it. He also let the fact he was gay slip, he was glad that Kyuhyun didn't hate him for it. Sungmin also comes from an okay well off family as his dad is also the head of a company, and he has a younger brother who works at the family coffee shop that was opened up with some friends along with side modeling.

Kyuhyun's favorite color is blue, he doesn't really have a favorite animals or like sweets that much. His style is chic suave, his favorite food being chopped pork and seafood. Sungmin also found out that Kyuhyun is fond of games and plays them as often as he can. Saying that they're relaxing, but it also causes Kyuhyun to stay up late and loose sleep. An interesting and surprising fact that both men found out was that Sungmin was older by two years.

Right now the two were enjoying a snack, a movie and each others company while sitting on the couch. At somepoint through the movie, Sungmin was fallen asleep against Kyu's shoulder. Looking at the older male, Kyuhyun found that all of Sungmin's interests suited him, for he looked like a child with his natural innocent face. Turning the movie off Kyuhyun carried Sungmin bridal style up to his room which was directly next to his and laid him in the bed. This wasn't the first time this happened, often Kyuhyun would find Sungmin at the dinning table asleep over papers for work. He admired the man's diligence also he would find himself just watching Sungmin sleep peacefully.

But now, when he saw the man sleeping he just wished he could figure out why he has the uge to kiss him all of a sudden.