Chapter 4

Merry Christmas

Kyuhyun was met with meetings through his morning and most of the early afternoon. When late afternoon rolled around, Kyuhyun finally caught a break, collapsing into his chair upon arriving in his office. Sighing he massaged his head and loosened his tie. All the meeting went smoothly but as he was not only running his company, managing his own schedule, also many other schedules he was getting a headache and dearly wished for an assistant. After closing his eyes for a while he started on the finishing touches that were needed for the holidays. With how things cleared up so smooth it may be possible to extend the vacation or start it early, depending on how everything goes.

Kyuhyun left the company later that night it was around ten at night when he got to his car. Yawning the man drove back home to his parents house. Walking inside quietly, he noticed that everyone was probably asleep. Not having dinner, Kyuhyun made his way to the kitchen where the light was on. Confused, he walked inside and was met with the familiar sight of Sungmin, hunched over a book with a notepad in front of him, his eyebrows scrunched in the middle as he concentrated on what he was doing.

Kyuhyun grabbed a bottle of wine and opened it, pouring himself a glass. He watched the man curious. He asked him a few times but got no repsonse. He found it amusing honestly.

"You're face is going to remain ungly if stay srunched up like that." Kyuhyun whispered in Sungmin's ear, causing the later to jump. Kyuhyun chuckled at the reaction and continued to watch as Sungmin calmed down.

"How long have you been here?" he asked, looking at Kyuhyun.

"A while."

"You just now said something?"

"No. You were to zoned. What are you doing?"

"Recreating some of Wookie's recipies."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

Kyuhyun blinked and shrugged, the man didn't know how to cook so he wasn't going to question him.

"Why are you awake?"

"Just got home a little while ago."

"Why don't you sleep?"

"Hungry"

This caused a chuckle to come from Sungmin who put away what he was doing.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked, turning to the male who only shrugged and replied,

"Anything is fine, so long as theirs no peppers." he said making a disgusted face.

Finding the reaction cute, Sungmin smiled and nodded getting started on a simple breakfast dish since it was going on midnight, thus meaning morning.

Placing the plate in front of him, Kyuhyun questioned what it was.

"Sausage gravy and buscuits. It a popular breakfast dish from America" he explained.

"Breakfast?"

Shrugging, "Its Breakfast time somewhere."

Kyuhyun ate the dish, surprising himself how good it tasted and helped him self to another serving in a half. Did I mention he missed lunch too?

Kyuhyun ended up helping Ming with the dishes, as he was eating he already let the nickname slip depsite only just meeting but it seemed the other didn't mind. They talked a while and Kyuhyun found out that Sungmin has a culinary degree with a specialty in pastries, along with a bachelors in business. He was currently taking classes to get his masters.

Sungmin found out that Kyuhyun is the youngest CEO in Korea, super smart that he went to the math olympics. He also learned that he was having a little trouble because of the maternity leave of his assistant. Sungmin offtered to be temporary since the Cho family will be going on their annual vacation, minus Kyuhyun and Sungmin won't have classes because of the holidays. Coming to an agreement, Kyuhyun allowed Sungmin to be his temporary assistant, only if he passed the next day.