chaper 5

Merry Christmas

It was the next morning when Kyuhyun woke up that it was the start of his family's vacation as well as Sungmin's holiday vacation from school and since the male is finished with all asignments he was dressed well in simple business etire that truly didn't suit him, but since it was the job requirement, it couldn't be changed. With the two eating breakfast together and cleaning the dishes. Kyuhyun and Sungmin headed off to work. They arrived earlier than everyone else so that way Kyuhyun can give Sungmin a run down of what he has to do.

Walking into his office, Kyuhyun brought out a desk calender, showing it to Sungmin.

"This is all my meetings, its easier to write everything down while over the phone causes less mistakes. Also all the meeting times are on here and most end on time so you have a timeline for if anyone calls while I'm away. Always write down your phone conversations with name of the person who called, company, and how what the coversation is. If anyone comes up here, you are to page me using that button." he motioned to a button on the desk top phone. "and I'll let you know if they can answer or not. If its really important, just let them in if no one else is in with me so you have to keep up with that. Ocassionally I'll need to run from department to department so I hope your fast on feet." Kyuhyun trailed off trying to think if there was anymore to tell. "Any questions?" he asked the man who had been taking notes much like a student. 

"No, I got it." Sungmin said with confidence.

Nodding Kyuhyun showed Sungmin the building and all the different departments. On another page of the note pad, Kyuhyun saw Sungmin jotting small notes of the department such as floor level and directions along with a small description of the departments. Kyuhyun smiled some liking the organization the man showed unlike this normal assistant who was clumsy and messing everything up for a while. After the tour and run down, they headed to the basement which was more like rec room with a cafe, cafeteria, and small places to relax. Kyuhyun explained that he actually got better work done faster since it was added. The two walked up to the cafe ordering coffee. Kyuhyun explaining that this was a special task that needed to be done. He needed coffee on his desk at 3pm, and sometime between 8-9pm.

Sungmin chuckled but also made a note about it. Heading back up, Kyuhyun, gathered a few documents from his office as he has another early meeting. Upon walking out, he saw Sungmin getting the desk organized and memorzing his schedule. He couldn't help the small smile as he made his way to the meeting room, setting himself up. Kyuhyun was slightly nervous as he always was when he has a meeting with his share holders about adding a new department which required money to do so.

The meeting while went longer and a bit frustrating went well. Kyuhyun was able to persuade the people, who are much older than him, to allow the new department and the budget. Right after that ended, Kyuhyun headed off to few other meeting and was done with them till almost two in the afternoon. Already starting to feel tired, Kyuhyun headed to his office, but not before talking to Ming.

"Don't let anyone inside for atleast an hour unless absolutely necessary." Sungmin nodded as he handed Kyuhyun a small stack of pink paper with people he needed to call, some of them calling more than once which Sungmin also jotted down and put at the top of the pile as he figured they were more important. Along with the phone notes, he handed the man a small stack of folders that were dropped off too him, along with a piece of green paper with some of his schedules for tomorrow.

Kyuhyun sighed and inwardly groaned at seeing everything but he was also surprised at the organization that was given to him. Taken everything with him, Kyuhyun walked into his office where he removed his jacket and loosened his tie taking a breather before he started again.

3pm rolled by and Sungmin was in the elevator with two different coffee's one was his own while the other was Kyuhyun's. Knocking on the door, Sungmin cracked the door open only to see Kyuhyun on the phone. Walking in he set the male's coffee on the desk just as it ended.

Kyuhyun smiled as seeing the drink on his desk and couldn't help the chuckle he wasn't actually expecting the man to do it. But he did. Taking the drink Kyuhyun sipped it, and almost relaxed in his chair.

"How am I doing so far?" Sungmin couldn't help but asked.

"Besides messing up one phone conversation, your doing great. Can I just keep you?" he joked cause the other to laugh.

Hearing the laugh sent a pleasurable feeling to Kyuhyun. Smiling, the two parted, with both of them getting back to work.

With Sungmin's perfectionist personality the two got a lot done allowing them both to leave earlier than ever before that Kyuhyun was truly considering at keeping Sungmin as his personal assistant. The two ate out for dinner, talking about work and the two mistakes that Sungmin made, one being the phone call, the other being the coffee, causing another laugh. Soon the topic switched to the two getting to know each other. Even through out their meal and the car ride back, they talked, and when at home they just enjoyed each others company with sharing a bottle of wine which both has an extremely high tolerance too before going to bed.