Chapter 1

Merry Christmas

Snow was falling calmly over the city of Seoul, it was peaceful and busy as people were getting ready for the holidays. Well that is except for a man overlooking documents about several different business transactions. The holidays were the biggest and busiest time for Cho Corporation and deadlines had to be spot on. This year everything didn't seem to be going according to that plan though. Kyuhyun, the young but brilliant CEO of Cho Corporation, was sighing in frustration, ready to pull his hair out at the reported documents he was given. Time delays, shipping errors, anything else you can think of is probably going wrong. To say he wasn't mad is an understatement. He was fuming. Pressing the speaker button he called his assistant to arrange with every single department head in meeting room three. Gathering the papers, he headed to said room trying to calm himself down before he actually got inside. Walking in, he sat down at the head of the table, he waited for the others to arrive. He eyed each and every person who came in, all had confused expressions as to why they were suddenly called.

Kyuhyun took a breath, eyeing each and ever person there. Before going on a spew of problems. Deadlines were not being met, which meant no money was being made. Kyuhyun liked to consider himself a decent man, for the holidays, he always gave them a break from the twentyth to the fifth. A small vacation with a holiday bonus included but if these deadlines aren't going to be met, then well such things can't happen. At hearing this, the members gathered themselves and got busy with work as most of them had families. Kyuhyun smiled as watched them leave. Heading out of the room himself, he went back to his office, being met with coffee by his assistant. He smiled in thanks getting back to work.

By the time Kyuhyun left, everyone else had gone home, even those who stayed late. It was almost 1 am by the time he left finishing up reports. Snow was covering his car, sighing he started the car with his automatic starter, grabbing the brush from the back seat, he started to brush the snow off. Atleast there was no snow. Getting inside, he started to drive home. The roads were quiet, making the ten mile drive home simple. He parked his car in the parking garage of the apartment complex. Taking the elevator up to his floor level. Yawning, the young business man was exhausted. Getting out upon opening the door to his roon, Kyuhyun simply stripped down to his boxers collapsing into bed, letting sleep Just take over.

 

A/N: Such a short first chapter, but its almost 3am so I'm going to end it here. I hope you give this storry lots of support.