Chapter 2

School romance

A/N : I've decided to make every chapter's estimated reading time to be 10 minutes! I'm using this application called "Writer" and it is really useful! It tells you the amount of words, characters and estimated reading time. I have it installed on Android so I'm not sure if Apple users have it. Thumbs up to a Bobby roleplayer in FBRP, for helping me with the teachers names. Please, please, please subscribe. 

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up early in the morning. It was only 7AM, and his roommate was still in dreamland. He stretched on his own bed before leaving the room to buy breakfast for him and his roommate. 

"Baekhyun!" Jongdae shouted across the hallway. Baekhyun paused as he saw two boys walking towards him. He only recognized one, which was Jongdae, and not the other. 

"Introducing, this is my roommate Junmyeon, or you can call him Suho."

"And Junmyeon, this is Baekhyun. A transfer student." 

The two exchanged greetings and a handshake before walking as triplets down to the cafeteria. 

"So Baekhyun, who's your roommate?" Junmyeon asked, to which Baekhyun just gave a direct answer, "Luhan".

The two roommates gave each other a surprised look before re-confirming with Baekhyun. Baekhyun scratched his head as he looked at the two. He didn't know what was going on, he didn't know who Luhan was to them. They ended up settling down at the cafeteria to talk about Baekhyun's roommate when Baekhyun had actually went down to bring food up.

 

 

"Luhan. He's a real jerk. He plays with peoples' feeling and break hearts. He's a player. And he's a addict. Becareful, Baekhyun." They began. As much as how playful Luhan looks and how believable the statements actually sound, Baekhyun couldn't believe it. What if he gets ually abused by his roommate? What if.. no- he's straight. He knows his ual orientation well enough.

 

 

As soon as he got back to his room, Luhan was already awake, looking at the door like as if he was already waiting for the male to return. 

"Where have you been, Byun?" Luhan asked, his smile disappeared again. It was the same look Baekhyun was afraid of. Baekhyun closed the room door before handing Luhan his morning sandwiches as he sat on his bed, thinking about what his neighbours talked about just now. And before he could get back to his senses, Luhan was already beside him, asking him what was wrong. And it wasn't like he was good at lying to say "Nothing." So he decided to question Luhan about it. The elder laughed a little at the question.

"Mh, it's true I may be sort of a player. But if you like me, I'm willing to change for you." He continued after the laugh, putting his sandwich down to talk. 

"I didn't say I liked-" 

"Admit it." Baekhyun was interrupted by the elder male's words.

"I'm going to shower." Baekhyun said sulkily, feeling unfair. But before he could get in the shower, he felt arms wrapped around his waist. He could feel Luhan's skin on his piece of cloth. Luhan's. Bare. Skin. 

"Wait for me." Luhan pestered, and Baekhyun swore that voice of his voice was worth melting for. He stepped back carefully as he watched the elder male enjoying his sandwich before the both of them showered together again. 

 

 

11AM. They had planned to go and watch movies with Luhan's friends at his friend's room. And of course, it was because of Luhan's whining that Baekhyun actually agreed to tag along. They got themselves ready, Baekhyun dressing as casually as ever before they head one floor down and met Luhan's friend in the room.

"This is my roommate Baekhyun." Luhan said.

"The tallest guy at the corner there is Chanyeol. That's Jongin, Zitao, Sehun and Yixing, my bestfriend since birth." The 5 of them looked at Baekhyun amusingly. They thought he was a dancer by the way he dressed and how 'cool' he looked. But their thoughts were all wrong. This room was slightly bigger than his, Baekhyun thought. The 8th floor rooms were shared by 3, and the beds were placed side-by-side so everyone could sit on it. But Baekhyun, feeling as shy and awkward as ever, sat at the chair beside the bed. He liked making friends, but he just felt awkward. Like, Luhan's friend can share the same personality as Luhan..

 

 

Luhan grabbed Baekhyun's hands and pulled him to the bed, squashed between Jongin and Luhan, Baekhyun felt uncomfortable. And even in the middle of all this, Luhan didn't let go of Baekhyun's hands, yet he interlocked their fingers together. Apart from his own father and brother, not once has he held another guy's hands. But it all seemed pretty normal in this school. The bunch of boys stayed until evening when Yixing offered to order pizza. And when the skies got darker, they decided to sit in one circle and talk.

"Introduce yourself, Baekhyun. We don't know much about you anyways." Sehun said, trying to support the elder by applauding softly. Baekhyun looked at everyone carefully. He did love the attention he was getting, truthfully.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun.. a transfer student from Japan. I.. uh.. I sing.." He stopped after Jongin shouted a loud "What?" 

"Aren't you a dancer?" Yixing asked, feeling Baekhyun's thigh. Baekhyun felt a little awkward at the touch. Considering how hard his thigh was as well, it was possible he's misunderstood as a dancer.

"I sing.. but I love dancing too. I don't know what else to say.." He explain carefully how he got into singing and how he started dancing. 

"It's time for Truth or Dare!" Chanyeol immediately shouted after Baekhyun's ending sentence. 

 

 

 

ㅡ Chanyeol : Yixing, truth or dare?

ㅡ Yixing : Dare! 

ㅡ Chanyeol : I dare you to whisper..

Chanyeol pretends to cough.

ㅡ Chanyeol : Into Luhan's ear.

Baekhyun watched them from afar, Luhan not allowing him to join. Probably because Luhan only wants him to look and so he will feel comfortable playing the next time. And Baekhyun was feeling weird. Was it normal for boys to actually do this?

ㅡ Yixing : That's easy!

The dimpled guy stood up and squatted behind Luhan before whispering to his ear.

ㅡ Yixing : *Oh Lu, I can't wait for our next session together.. I miss you, I miss your tightness.. Mmmm..* 

And just like that, Luhan was hard. He bit his lip to endure but it was obvious how his pants felt too tight. 

ㅡ Yixing : Okay, Jongin. Truth or dare?

ㅡ Jongin : Truth.

ㅡ Yixing : Shoot, shag, marry. Anyone in this room.

ㅡ Jongin : I'll shoot Chanyeol for constantly being on my back. I'll marry Sehunnie. I'll shag everyone here. 

ㅡ Jongin : Lu. Truth or Dare?

ㅡ Luhan : Real men do dares.

ㅡ Jongin : Okay then.. grind your going-to-pop-out against his.

Jongin pointed to Baekhyun.

ㅡ Luhan : He's not in the game! I'm not doing it.

Jongin imitated Luhan's words.

ㅡ Jongin : So much of real men do dares. 

The others laughed at how cowardly Luhan is acting so suddenly. Baekhyun who was hearing everything was also terrified. He knew if he tried to escape, it won't just be one, but 6 that may attack him. Luhan felt apologetic. He didn't want to do this to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was already at the end of the bed and he had nowhere to go. He knew exactly what was the dare Luhan got dared and truthfully, it was his first time too, to feel someone's .

ㅡ Jongin : For 20 seconds. Let's go.

The 5 of them gathered around the bed as Luhan went towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun could also see Luhan's obvious bulge. He didn't know what feeling this was but it was his first getting hard as well. And he actually liked it, he found it cool. 

Luhan went closer, spreaded Baekhyun's legs apart before going on top of Baekhyun. His hands were positioned to trap Baekhyun, before he grind against Baekhyun's member. 

ㅡ Sehun : Hot. As. .

Sehun said, his hands immediately reaching for his own in his pants. Baekhyun remained quiet the whole way as Luhan just continued to move up and down. Baekhyun could also feel his pants getting tighter, and Luhan's precum was already out. After 20 seconds was over, Luhan pretended to in Baekhyun with their cloths tightening around their members. They sat back in the circle as they continue the game. This time, everyone was . Everyone was touching themselves, or touching others. It was fascinating to Baekhyun. He didn't thought he'd enjoy but he loved the grinding.

 

 

And as the sky darkens even more, they all went into their seperate rooms. Baekhyun was still lost over what had happened. He went back, washed his face. Luhan kept apologizing, but Baekhyun kept saying he was fine. He WAS, actually fine. But Luhan couldn't believe him. And just like that, their second day together passed. It was their last day of having fun. And to Baekhyun, it was really a fun night. But classes just had to spoil it. 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

MONDAY.

 

 

Classes starts at 7. Timecheck ㅡ 6AM. Baekhyun groaned as he got up from his bed. Luhan was already up by then, to which he thought Luhan took Chemistry. Luhan got out of his own bed and walked towards Baekhyun, pulling the younger into the washroom. As they showered, Luhan kept apologizing for yesterday. Baekhyun didn't know what to say. He was perfectly fine, he even enjoyed it.

"I-I'm sorry for yesterday. I didn't mean to-"

"I'm fine, Lu!"

"I know you're not.. I shouldn't do so. I should've asked you for-"

"Even if you were going to ask, I'd say okay." Baekhyun's sentence shut the two of them up. It was a silent shower. Baekhyun got dressed and left the room, Luhan following after. Luhan sent the younger off to the vocal room, and heading to Zitao's and Chanyeol's room to hangout. It was his everyday routine. If his roommate was out, he'd go to other rooms. And the only reason why he visited their room was because the other 3 which was closer to him, had Chemistry class. Luhan wasn't really fond of Zitao, and he found Chanyeol extremely annoying. 

Baekhyun walked into the vocal room alone after saying goodbye to Luhan, Jongdae and Junmyeon following him. 

 

"Take a seat." The teachers-in-charge said. Baekhyun has never seen the teachers before. Even the receptionist, they were the graduating students helping out. 

"Let me introduce myself to those who do not know me. I am Mr Shim. I taught Year 4 vocalists last year." The male teacher said, followed by the female teacher.

"Ms Kim. I've seen most of you, I meant all of you except him." She pointed towards Baekhyun. Of course, he was like the outcast amongst all. 

"Well then, for me to know all of you better.. introduce yourself and sing a song." The male teacher continued, before taking out a few microphones and switching on the karaoke machine. Baekhyun felt shy. He had sung for a bigger crowd before but he felt nervous. And it started with Jongdae who was beside him, and it will end with him, which was burdensome. It was even more burdensome after he heard the rest of them sing. Their voices were perfectㅡ no, beyond perfect. And when it was finally his turn, a knock was heard.

"Yes?" Ms Kim turned to look at the three boys outside the door.

"Ms Kim! Can we join in? We heard songs playing and we were planning to recruit some people to sing while we dance for our next competition." Zitao said. 

"Sure.. but we only have one person left to go. Do you still want to hear?" Ms Kim asked again. 

And there they were. Chanyeol, Luhan and Zitao ㅡ joining the crowd. And especially with Luhan, Baekhyun felt extremely nervous. 

 

 

"Byun Baekhyun. I sang for festivals in my hometown before. Even in my previous school, I sang. This is a song from Luke James, titled "I Want You"." He paused before signalling Mr Shim to search the song. 

"If I'm not wrong, the song is greatly known for it's falsetto during the chorus." Kyungsoo said, the crowd cheering louder. Baekhyun gulped. He didn't know of he could actually handle the song. He sung it before, about 2 years ago. 

And there he went. All-out, not even focusing on the crowd, he closed his eyes and sung with all his might.

 

¶ㅡ Until you came along, with your beautiful soul, you saved me.~ Well the funny thing about it, there's no melody without it, I found music when I found you.. so hear me when I say. I want youuuuuuuuu, baby.~¶ 

He continued hitting the high note perfectly, both the teachers and even the best vocalist, Jongdae, having their jaws dropping at how perfect Baekhyun sounded.

"Thank you." He said shyly, taking a seat. The class continued by having fun, since it was only their first day. With duets from Kyungsoo and Jongdae, to Junmyeon trying to show off his rap, it was filled with laughter. The three hours went by fast, Baekhyun heading back to the room. He wasn't fond of eating in the morning, and the canteen was too crowded. 

 

 

"Baek? Let's go. The canteen is on the opposite block." Luhan stopping him as he tried to go up.

 

"No thanks, Lu. Go ahead! I'll be upstairs." He nodded, flashing a smile at the other two giants beside Luhan. 

 

"We already have rules, and rule 4 was to eat together." Luhan said strictly, pulling Baekhyun together with him.

"Rules? So what number is the rule 'Give me s'?" Chanyeol teased jokingly. How Luhan hated Chanyeol at that moment. Luhan didn't want Baekhyun to think he'd willingly get touched by anyone. Although he willingly will, something about Baekhyun makes him want to change. The four of them sat at the atrium, before Luhan sending Zitao and Chanyeol to queue and buy food. It was only for the treat that they were willing. And Luhan engaged a conversation with Baekhyun. 

 

 

Luhan : You sing pretty well!

Baekhyun : I don't.. I think the rest of them sing better.

Luhan : Shut up, small boy. You sang perfectly. 

Baekhyun : Can you sing? 

Luhan : A little. Can you dance?

Baekhyun : A little.

Luhan : Perfect. Matchmade in heaven.

Baekhyun : Didn't you come from hell?

Luhan paused, furrowing his eyebrows as he folded his arms.

Luhan : Will you please, play along?! 

Baekhyun : Aw, so sorry.. Baby.

Baekhyun regretted saying what he just said. And Luhan, was enjoying what he said. They exchanged eye contacts before Chanyeol and Zitao returning with hamburgers in their hands, Jongin, Yixing and Sehun appearing right behind them. 

 

 

"How great would it be if Baekhyun joins dance?" Jongin stated, the rest agreeing, Luhan looking at him with his eyes twinkling. After the break, Baekhyun sent Luhan to dance classes before heading back to his room, where he had a phone call. 'International call' 

 

 

D : Baekhyun-ah.. I have news..

B : Yes, dad? I'm in school. What's up?

D : Your mum..

B : What's with mum?

D : She..

B : She..? 

D : She passed away..

B : WHAT?! 

Baekhyun paused forawhile as he listened to his father's half-crying half-talking voice. Tears fell as he continued listening.

B : I'm packing. I'm heading to Japan RIGHT NOW.

D : Byun Baekhyun, no! You stay. You are studying. Hyung will come back. You stay, and take care of yourself. 

Conversation ㅡ ended.

He sat in tears. Timecheck ㅡ 11:15AM. It was too early, way too early for him to cry himself to sleep until his next class. He was lonely. He was sad. He went next door, only to find out that Jongdae was in class. He didn't want to bother Junmyeon who he wasn't close to, but Junmyeon insisted on knowing the reason why he was crying. 

And so Baekhyun told him, everything that happened. How he came here, how protective his parents were, and how his mother left him. They talked for around two hours before Baekhyun was forced to sleep. He was patted to bed as he slept for a few hours, only to wake up with 10 others around his bed.