two

Princess

Now they are in the yard of the mansion. Car door opened and two bodyguards carrying you out of the car. They look tired because they struggling with you in the car. They stood at the front door of the mansion. When the door was opened, the maid of women and men lined up on the left and right to greet them. You're despair to escape. Sigh.

"Let me go. I promise I will not run away." You look at the handsome man standing in front of you. He's nod "You two can let princess go." They let go of your hand and you feel relief. You hand cross the chest "Let me guess. You must have be notified by your boss who is rich mafia to kidnap me and we're here,at his house. So,why are you kidnap me?"

"Your guess are wrong princess..".

Why did he call me princess? You feel weird. He continued "We brought you here because you're a princess and our boss are not a mafia but a King." Your eyes almost out when you heard 'princess'. "Can you repeat what you said earlier."

"You will know more after you meet with King Hwang. Let's go, follow me." You follow the handsome man went into the mansion. All maid bow to you. Both of you go up to the second floor. On the way to the room you ask the handsome man  "Can I ask something. What is your name?" You stare at him but he still look forward with serious exspression.

"Jang Hyungseung. But princess just call me Mr. Jang. Here is it,you can go in."

"Okay. How about you Mr. Jang. Come on,go in together."

"No. I will go if told to but I'm not. So I'm just waiting for the princess here." He said but still with his serious face. You nodded and knock knock the door. 'Come in.' You heard the sound of the room asked to come in. Doorknob spun, you stop and turn to say something to Mr Jang. "Mr. Jang,can you smile? I think you seem sweet when you smile. See ya!" Doorknobs spun again and you walk in. Mr. Jang see you get into the room and he smiled.


When you enter the room, you're really surprised. There is set of an antique sofa, a queen-sized bed, large cupboard full of valuables and abstract painting hangs on the wall. Why this room so big? This room is bigger than the living room at my rented house. You gezzed. You walk ahead and see another door. There is small signboard on it written 'Reading Room'. What the heck!! It kind room in room.

"I think there is someone tell me to come in,but where is it? Should I open this door or not. Well,who cares.. hehehe"

You push the door of the reading room. It is a reading room,of course lots of shelves filled with books. In the room there was a sofa set and a small table in the middle. There also had a work desk and an office chair. The chair not facing you. Suddenly the chair turn and facing you with someone sitting on it,he look at you. You were really shock.

"Aargh!! You surprised me! Wait,are you King Hwang?"

"Yes. I am."

You bow 90º of honor for a second and you stand as usual. You see an old man with round glasses hanging on his nose while his hand holding a book titled,'Sherlock Holmes'. He smile at you and said "Please,take a sit." You nod and sit on a sofa. The old man press a small red bottom on his table. "Please bring two cups of tea. Thank you." After that,he put the Sherlock Holmes book and standing. Sticks located on the edge of the table achieved and he walked to the sofa I was sitting. He sat on the sofa facing me. Only a small table that separated us.

Before I want to open my mouth to ask, the door knocked by maid carrying a tray which there are two cups of tea. The maid put the tea on the table and out from the room. "Invite drink princess." Without anyword you take a cup of tea and blow the surface slowly. The old man just look at you and non stop smilling. Why did he non stop smiling? Slowly you sip the tea. You put back the cup.

"Can I ask you. Is it true I'm a princess?" 

"Yes you're. And you're my granddaughter."

Your jaw drops. I am the granddaughter of him?! Heol!


Hai,I'm author for this story. Actually,my name are not Kaeron. I'm just addicted to that name @(^3^)@. My name is Lee. So,hows the story? It's boring or you guys enjoy it? I hope you guy enjoy. I really thank to who subscribe my story. Thank you. I'll update soon. Annyeong~ Leave a comment.