three.

Princess

"But how? My mom said my grandparents had died before I was born. Are you lying to me?" Your raising your eyebrow. But he shook his head. "Your name Hwang Kaeron,Hwang Hae-joo and Heo Jaena daugther. An orphan when you was 16 years old. There is a scar on your the forehead. Stay at rental house in Anyang. Schools at Anyang High School of Arts and working part time for self-sufficiency. Win in all Taekwondo competitions,holds a black belt."

So my dad is king's son. How can he remember all that with his old age? You curious and just one thing that you want to know "Scar on my forehead, how do you know I have a scar on my forehead?" He smile again.

"Because I know the story how you get the scar."

"I asked my mother about it and she said I have it because I fell stairs when I was a kid."

"Let me tell the short story. When you was 3 years old you've been kidnapped as hostage. They want 2 million won. But before we send the money, they began to lose patience. We already told the police besiege them. One of them was holding a knife begins to act recklessly. After the incident grandfather told your parents to move and be poor. They agreed and change their names. Fear of the incident will repeat again." You nodded.

"Ouh.. I'm still pretty with this scar right,grandfather?"

"Of course,you're only my grandchild." You smiled shyly.Suddenly someone knock the door."Come in." Mr.Jang head out behind the door. He act cute. He bowed his body when all in the room. "I'm sorry. I thought King Hwang and princess had finished talking." He bows again. You take up the tea and it still hot. Slowly you blow the surface and you stop. "Grandfather,actually why you brought me here?"

"Thanks to you. I almost forgot. You as a princess who was 18 years of age must be married and you'll be married to Mr. Jang master." Full cup of hot tea miss from you hands and fell on your foot when you hear the word 'marriage'. Grandfather and Mr Jang shocked sees your leg turn to red. "Mr.Jang, told the maid to brought a bucket of cold water. Faster!"

You didn't feel pain anymore. You more feel shocked than pain. What on earth? I'll married at 18? The master of Mr.Jang? He must be old. 


After my feet soaked into cold water. Mr. Jang lifted me 'bridal style' and bring me to the car. He put me at the seat back. He saw my expressionless face. "Mr. Jang." He turn back and give a bow to grandfather when his name called. "When you get there,tell the young master to treat princess nicely. "Yes I will." 

Mr.Jang get into the car and we start moving to the master house of Mr.Jang. On the way to go there you think; Why it could happen to me? I hope master of Mr.Jang are young handsome man. I really hope that. But wait,I'm still not 18 years yet. My birthday only a month away. You smiled happily. "Mr.Jang,I'm still not 18 years yet. My birthday 28 March, it was next month. So,I can't marry yet." You're jumping happily while clapping your hands at seat back.

"I know and princess need to engaged to the young master before both of you get married." After you stop jumping and your happy face change to expressionless face,he turn back and smile at you. Your smile doesn't help me anymore Mr.Jang. It make me feel more annoying. Hardly you sigh and lastly you fall asleep.


I'm sorry because I update so short. I'll effort for update long chapter next time. See you guys soon. Annyeong~ Leave a comment please.