five

Princess

After 2 hours,Mr.Jang waiting for you in front of the room. A maid came out of it. "How princess?" asked Mr. Jang. "She's ready. You can go in now, Mr.Jang." She said and invited Mr.Jang enters the room. Mr.Jang step into the room and followed by the maid just now. He saw someone wearing a fluffy white dress,standing in front of the window. Her hair a little bit curly at the end. He smiled and approached you.

"Princess?"

You turn to face him and smile. Mr.Jang didn't blink for awhile. "Mr.Jang? Mr.Jang?! Are you here?" You gently pat his cheek. Mr.Jang realize "Oh yes, princess. I'm ... I'm here." Mr.Jang bow.

"Can you all out,please? I want to speak to Mr.Jang. Alone."

"Yes, princess!" All the maid replied in unison, they bow and walk out of the room. When just only you and Mr.Jang in the room, he look at you, you look at him. He smiles, you smile. "Erm .. how do I look? With hair, dress. Oh! And the make-up is okay. I thought they would put something on my face or a very red lipstick to cover my bleeding lips. But they just put some lip gloss.You were surprised when he touch the wound on your lips.

"Are your lips okay,princess?"

"Did I looked okay with this lips?"

"Are you kidding me? You looked so beautiful my princess. The young master must be fall in love with you and he's lucky cause he get a very beautiful wife. Like you,princess."

You look down because want to hide your the face that turning red. Mr.Jang pat your head. He saw a pair of pink high heels beside the dressing table and look at your feet still wearing the black sneakers and socks. He went to take the high heels and told you to sit. Without saying anything,you sit at the bed. Mr.Jang kneeling in front of you to take of the sneakers on your feet. "I thought Mr.Jang not noticed that I still wear sneakers. hehehe.." You smile.

"Why princess didn't  wear it? It have been prepared special for princess."

"Because I don't like to wear high-heels and pink color thing. If this dress color pink,I wouldn't wear it."

"It's okay if princess doesn't like pink. I will tell all the maids that princess doesn't like pink. Okay?"

"Thank you Mr.Jang."

"You welcome my princess. Done. Now,princess can stand up."

"Stand up?"

Mr.Jang nod, a smile just disappear from your face.You sigh and tried to stand,you managed to stand up! Now,try to walk. You can do it Kaeron! Fighting!! You walk step by step,unfortunately your body doesn't balanced. Quickly Mr.Jang hold you and you cling on his neck. Both of you stay in that situation for awhile. Suddenly someone knocked the door. Automatic you standing up straight. You pretend the situation didn't happen anymore.

"Mr.Jang!"

"Yes come in." said Mr.Jang while fixing his tie. A miad entered,she bow to both of you.

"The young master has arrived."

"Okay,we'll go down. Give us 5 minute."

She nod and walked out. Mr.Jang hold your hand. "Princess,listen here. I will wait you right there and you wait right here." He pointed to the door and walk near. "I say on three,princess start walking toward me slowly. Get it?" You hesitate to nod and take a deep breath.

"Ready! 1.. 2.. 3!"

You walk slowly towards Mr.Jang and you feel like a baby learning to walk. It just about 3 step away from Mr.Jang. You try to walk like other woman who wear high-heels. 1,2,3! And you really stood in front of Mr.Jang.

"Mr.Jang! Do you see that?! Do you see that?! I succeeded! I succeeded!" Mr.Jang smile and give you thumbs up. "So,are you ready to see your future husband my princess?" He put his hand out,he couldn't stop smiling. You grasping his hand and nodded.

"I'm ready Mr.Jang!"


You,Mr.Jang and all the maids stood in front the house at the door,waiting for the young master. You poked Mr.Jang shoulder,he looked at you. You drag his shoulder to lower the body for you whisper something.

"My feet were numb. Didn't they say the young master already arrived?"

"I'm sorry princess because make you standing too long." He bow 90º.

"No.You don't have to apologize. It not because I'm standing too long,it because of the high-heels."

Suddenly a white lamouzin into the compound of the house and stopped in front of you all. Mr.Jang went to open the back door of the car and coming out a man wearing Gucci branded sunglasses and school uniform. He holds a Chihuahua and his hair is brown. Mr.Jang close the door. "Welcome home young master." All maids give a bow to the young master including Mr.Jang. Did I also have to bow to him? Nahh.. No need to. You think. You see the school uniform he was wearing, started from top to bottom. You realize something.

"Mr.Jang! It was my school uniform!"

You pointing at the young master uniform,he took down the glasses a bit to see you. "She is my future wife,Mr.Jang?" Mr.Jang just nod and the young master take of his glasses. Your jaw drops when you see his face.

"You?!"

"Oh! I can't believe that we meet again."

He smile at you,his dog barked once. "Do you like her Yanggagie?" The dog barked twice mean 'Yes'. He caressed the dog called 'Yanggagie' and give it to Mr.Jang. 

"Please put Yanggagie in her home."

"I understand young master."

After that,he walked up to you and hold your chin to close up your face with his. You walk backward a step to keep away your face but the situation become more worse when you almost slipped and he clinched your waist. You can't do nothing because it happened so fast.

"Hi. I'm Yang Yoseob. I think you already know me at school right? How's your lips?"

"Thank you for introducing your name. I'm sorry cause I don't know you and I don't want to know you. Don't touch my lips,it because of you my lips be like this!"

"Well,you must know me because soon... you will be my wife."

"Before I opened my taekwondo skills,better you stop touching my back. This is a warning!"

"So you're Hwang Kaeron,holder of a black belt in Taekwondo club at school and..."

"Granddaughter of King Hwang." Mr.Jang interjected. Yoseob glance at Mr.Jang and smirk. "Princess look so... beautiful." Yoseob kiss your cheek. Quickly you push Yoseob. "Aishh this little bratt.." You sigh angrily. "Mr.Jang,can I go home now? I already meet with the ert young master." You said ert in silent.

"I'm sorry princess,but you have dinner with young master's parent tonight. I'm really sorry because I forgot to tell princess about this." said Mr.Jang. Be patient and cool down,Kaeron.

"It's okay Mr.Jang."

Yoseob take your hand and place it on his arm. You take a deep-deep breath and release it slowly. "Follow me,my lady." You follow his step. You look back to see Mr.Jang,he smile at you and do signal lip 'Fighting!'. You smile back and reply 'Thank you.' like Mr.Jang do.


Annyeong you guys. Long time no see. I miss you guys and I'm really sorry because I can't update last week. The goverment close the electric and water because it's flood right at my country. I 'm living in dark at night and go to bed early. hahahhaha and so rarely go to bed early for me. Like now,I'm update at 2.06 a.m. I think I'm gonna go to bed now. Leave your comment okay,if you want. hahahaha 잘가요. 잘자~~ 

-lee