four

Princess

Mr.Jang gently pat your cheeks. You lift your right hand with your eyes still closed. "Lift me like you lift me at grandfather home." You said lazily. "Did you mean bridal style,princess?". You nodded and Mr.Jang lift you. Mr. Jang walk into the house of his master,and you hear; "Nice to meet you princess." After 5 minutes Mr. Jang lifted you. He lay you on a bed. When you open your eyes, you see the ceiling coloured sky blue.

"Mr.Jang,whose room is this?"

"The young master."

"Beautiful. If I have a room like this,every day I had a sweet dream." You smile and imagine how if you have a quiet room like that. "Someday this room will be yours with the young master." You get up and sat on the ledge of the bed. "Talking about the young master,where'd he go? Going to work?". Mr. Jang giggles "He didn't work yet,he still school. He age was same as you."

"Can I borrow your phone for awhile,Mr.Jang?" Without any word he gave the phone. You dial your close friends number,you see watches; 2:30 pm. They already back to home right now. You put the phone close to your ear. Ttut..Ttut..Ttut..Ttut.. Please pick up your phone Junhyung.

  "Hello?"

"Junhyung!! This is me,Aeron."

  "Aeron?! Oh god,thanks you save. Where are you right now? Are you okay?"

"Junhyung.."

  "Did you hurt? I really hope they didn't hurt you."

"Junhyung! Listen to me. I'm okay,don't worry. Later,I will tell you what happen. Now, pack all my stuff and put in my bag. Don't forget the homework teacher give for today. Okay?"

  "Okay. But when you want to go home?"

"I don't now. Maybe 8:00 pm. My house keys in the pocket of my bag."

  "Oh.. I will wait for you."

"Thanks Junhyung. I got to hang up now. Bye."

  "Bye~"

You give back the phone to Mr.Jang. "Who is he?" Mr.Jang ask you. "My bestfriend ever." He's nodded. Suddenly,someone knocked the door from outside and two maids entered the room. They bow to me and Mr.Jang.

"Everything is ready,Mr.Jang."

"Alright. Let's go princess"

"Where are we going?"

"Before the young master back home. Princess must look like a princess."

"But I already look like a princess."

"No. You don't with that hair,that face and school uniform."

You sigh. So I have to wear a dress? Heavy make-up? High heels? Mr. Jang applause twice and two male maid enter the room. Your hand cross your chest. You look straight into the Mr. Jang eyes. "Did you need to do this to me,Mr.Jang?" He shrugged. You're finally give up and lift both your hands. They hold your hand and take you to another room. Operation begins.


What will happen to Kaeron? Who will Kaeron husband? I am also excited about my story. Well,you all know that I don't know how this story ends. I will write this story if idea came suddenly. So,wait for it. /Wink/ Leave a comment. Thank you /bow 90º/. Junhyung look so cute. omo~~ (>,.<)