one

Princess

Kaeron see other students get into the school from the roof of the school. It was your routine every morning. But today,your routine were harassed by stranger,Yang Yoseob. Yoseob pulls your arm and ends with your lips met him. You shocked and push the human face. For you,you didn't know who Yoseob.

"Such a . How dare you kiss the person you don't know!" You glare to Yoseob and punch his face. You go down from the roof of the school and leave Yoseob in pain. Well,who cares? You walked towards the class but stopped when your name was called.

"Aeron!!" You turned and saw your friends,Junhyung. You don't know why Junhyung call your name Aeron. Well,you feel comfortable when Junhyung call like that. He go closer to you but he stopped when he saw something at your face. "Aeron...Eeuwww. What is that? What happen to your lips?" He made a disgusted face.

You touch your lips and feel something like thick liquid at the end of lips. You see the finger that touches the lips, there was blood. Your lips are bleeding. "Here take this. Wipe the blood." Junhyung took a tissue from his pocket and give it to you with fingertip."Thank you."

"So,won't you tell me why and how your lips bleed?" He asked you while you wiping your lips.

"Thanger hiss hee.."

"What?"

"Stranger kiss me." Junhyung jaws drop."What? Stranger? Kiss? How? He kiss or bite your lips?"."Don't talk about this. Can you throw this." You give the tisseu that had your blood to Junhyung."The dustbin is about three steps away from you,Aeron" You sigh and go to dustbin while counting your step to dustbin. One. Two. You throw away the tissue into dustbin and turnback to Junhyung. You grabbed Junhyung neck and flick his head.

"Ouch.. What I do wrong?"

"Liar. It just take two steps not three."

"Okay okay.. I'm sorry. Now can you let me go?"

"Hahahaa... Huh? What going on?" You weird when you look at all the students who play in the corridor began to be on the edge and looked out. But you and Junhyung still in the position. There were two men dressed like bodyguards and followed by a handsome man. In your eyes he just an ordinary man. Other student whispered;

"Wah~ Who is he?"

"He's so handsome!"

"He is man but he looks pretty!"

The men stopped in front of you and Junhyung. You let go Junhyung necks. All students be silent when the handsome man stare at you. Junhyung poked your arm and whispered,"Who is he want to see you like that?". You shrugged.

"She is. Take her into the car." The handsome man tell the two bodyguards. They nodded and held your arms. Junhyung standing next to you got pushed by them.They bring you to the car. "Junhyung.. Help me.. Yah! Let me go!" You shake your legs and your arm as hard as possible to escape from the two stranger man who holding you."Don't you understand?! I said let me go!" At that time you didn't even think that you holder black belt in taekwondo club at school.

Some students approached Junhyung when he refused. Junhyung just saw you were taken by two bodyguards. He didn't know what to do. 

"Junhyung,are you okay?" Dong Woon asked Junhyung.

"Why don't you save Kaeron from them?" Shin Hye asked.

"I...I just.. afraid." Junhyung said.


 

I know it's boring Right? But I still want to update. hehehehe. Leave a comment. Thank you/bow 90º/