Part 3

Wings of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yung tried silence him, but her lips not stop to explain everything. “That accident was two days ago.” She said, hold back her tears again. No. She can’t criying, not in here. She even already swear if she never cry in Luhancemetery. “Yesterday, he’s still alive, but in this morning already be the last.”

Sehun fell all of his head on Yung’s left shoulder, spill tears as the big fool friend in the world. "This is the important news, why you not tell me? Although we have sufficient time to angry each other because of you, but he still my friend. Friend never gone, friend never die."

"Your phone never active, and when I’ll to tell you, you was kiss with Krystal.” Yung holding back her word, she can’t continue it.

Sehun cried in Yung’s left shoulder more and more. Since he still seven years, the only best friends Sehun had is Luhan and Yung. And now, his best friend decrease one. Is the mean if Sehun soul decrease too. “I’m stupid, Yung, stupid!”

Yung touched that hair and that forehead. “Luhan give you something for you.” Yung said and give Sehun an azure envelopetuk—their faforite cocolur.

Sehun opened that last letter from his friend. And also there is a familiar necklace which had LYS siymbol—their name initial.

”Dear, Sehun
Friend who have betrayed,

Sehun, I’ll write like this letter for long time ago to you. But I just did it now. Sehun, I’ll talking about manythings that maybe you won’t to hear from my mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter