Part 1

Wings of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun,”

That boy opened his eyes, hear the familiar voice. He suddenly stopped his kiss with Krystal. “Enough, Krystal.”

“Uh, why?”

“I fell, I heard Yung’s voice around here.”

“Just your feeling, baby, lets kiss again.”

Krystal wrap her hands around Sehun neck. Actually, Sehun hate this condition, condition when Krystal want to dominate him, dominate everything about him.

“Sehun-ah!”

Sehun stop Krystal again. “Enough, Krystal.” Sehun said tired. “Why you really disturb me?”

“Me? Disturb you? What?”

“Yeah. You’re annoyed and bored. I won’t to do this with you everyday! You like a , Krystal.”

Krystal shocked. “What? You said if I’m ? Sehun, I’m your girlfriend, and you’re my boyfriend. So, kiss is the ordinary thing for our relationship! Do you?”

“No, Krystal. I’m not your boyfriend now.” Sehun walked away.

Krystal holding back Sehun, “No, Sehun, no! You can’t break me like that. I already give you my everything. My everything, Sehun.”

Sehun draw his hand from Krystal. “Krystal, I’m the only who always give you everything. But, I think, you just wanna exploit me! Stop distrurb me! Because I’m not your boyfriend anymore.”

“No, Sehun, no! Comeback to me, or you’ll regret anything!” Krystal yelled so load.

Sehun just walked away from Krystal. Leaving his memories with Krystal, and walked toward his memories with Yung.

 

 

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter