C24: Prom night

Misunderstanding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Luhan's POV~

Me, Xiumin, Tara and Chanyeol walked back home together. We didn't want to ride our car back home for some reasons. "Hey it's prom night another two days" Chanyeol said after a while of silence. "Yeah! Hey who's gonna be your date Tara?" Xiumin put his arm around Tara. I looked at him as I was shocked at his action. "Why are you guys looking at me?" He looked me and Chanyeol. We didn't say a word. "Oh this? Can't I put my arm around my dongsaeng (little sister)?" He smirked. "Quit it off hyung. You might get her uncomfortable" Chanyeol pushed Xiumin's arm away. "Tara-ah, are you uncomfortable with me?" Xiumin messed with Tara's hair. Aishh, this guy is getting on my nerves. "Aniyo. Gaenchana" She replied shyly. "Tara, you don't have to use the polite form with this guy" I smacked Xiumin's head. He yelped. "But jinjja. Do you have a date for the prom?" I asked Tara. She shooked her head. "Well then, how about I be your date?" I took all the guts that I have and asked her. "Mwoya!" Chanyeol said. "Pabo!" Xiumin smacked my head. "What?" I yelled. "You can't just ask her like that!" Chanyeol said. "Why? Are there any other way to ask? Besides, Chanyeol-ah, you have a date already" I told him. "As for Xiumin, I thought hated prom" I added. "I don't have a dat- oh. Bomi." He said, realizing who's his girlfriend. "But I thought we're gonna go together" Xiumin pouted. "Guys can't you just-" Before I could finish my sentence, Tara interrupted. "Look Luhan, I'm sorry I can't go with you. Can't we just go together with Exo? Besides, I've promised the other guys that we're gonna go together" She said. "Ah jinjja? Hmmh, ara" I said. "Hyung don't be mad" Chanyeol smirked. "Are you mad at me Luhan oppa?" Tara asked sweetly. "Ahh ani" I rubbed the back of my head.

~Tara's POV~

*Hello hello what, hello hello what, tell me what you want right now, hello hello what, hello hello what, im'ma give it to* "Stop!" The choreographer, Mr. James said. "Felicia! You keep doing the wrong step over and over again! Didn't you remember what I taught you!" He yelled. Me and the rest of BTS members just stayed quiet. "Tara!" He called out my name. "Ahh yes sir!" I answered. "Can you help me teach Felicia those steps on V's part?" He pointed at Felicia. "Ahh, ne" I answered. "Everyone, 10 minutes break!" He said before he went out. Everyone went sit down, leaving me and Felicia on the dance floor. Felicia's a new trainee so it's kinda hard for her to catch up. "Alright, from here you go one two, then do it over again and stop" I showed her the dance. "Now try do it yourself" I said to her. I looked at her as she dance. "Tara-ah" Someone called out my name. I turned behind. "Think fast" Suga threw me a bottle of water. I quickly caught it. I looked back at Felicia as I drink some water. "Aniya. You keep going like this when you should go like this" I told her, again showing the dance steps. Waters were forming in her eyes as she dance. "Omo, are you crying? Mianhae, I didn't mean to hurt you" I patted her shoulder. "Now let me point out your mistakes and you try to fix it alright" She wiped her tears and started dancing. As I was pointing out her mistakes, someone called my name. "Ne Jhope!" I answered. "Jhope?" That guy answered. But this time his voice was different. I turned around and saw Tao and Chen. Tao was bro- those Bts members. "Oh annyeong" I said. "What are you guys doing here?" Rap Monster asked them. "We were going to pick up Tara as we're gonna find her perfect dress for prom" Tao answered. Then they started conversing with each other so I concentrated on Felicia. "Can you do it again?" I asked her. She danced again. "Ahh finally you've got it right! Just do it like this and remember it, then you won't get yelled by Mr. James" I said . "Ne arasso-yo" She smiled brightly. I walked back to Tao, Chen and bts. "Guys mianhae but I think you must stay for a few more minutes" I said. "Why?" Chen asked. "I haven't finish yet" "Ahh jinjja? Then we'll wait for you onthis couch here" They took a seat. "So Chen is your old friend?" Jung Kook asked me. "Kookie, how did you knew?" I asked him. "Chen" Ah, that explains. "Wait, Tara can tell us what do you call them all?" Tao asked me. "Alright. Here, this is RapMon. Then TaeTae. Next is Kookie. Then Jimin-ah~. He has abs that looks so pretty! This is Jin oppa. Suga, my sugarfree and lastly J-hope." I introduced them. The bts members bowed down and said their hellos when I introduced them. "Ahh, not fair" Tao pouted. "What's not fair Tao hyung?" V asked him. "Tara introduced you guys like she's really close with all of you" Tao pouted again. "Aniya~" I punched Tao's shoulder. The bts boys laughed hard. "Ahh ppalli ppalli! Gather around and let's take it from the top!" Mr. James came in. "Tara, has Felicia improved" He asked me. I nodded. "Well we'll see" He said, turning on the music. The music starts and we all danced the choreography. "All right guys, that's enough. We'll continue tomorrow. Tara, you did a good job as a trainee. You should start debuting in a couple of months" He walked out the practice room. I smiled. "Ahh annyeong. See you guys tomorrow" I gave a friendly hug to each of the bts members.

~Chen's POV~

"Guys where are we going?" Tara asked me. "I don't think I need beautiful dress. I could just use the one at our dorm" She added. "Aniya~ You should look pretty on your prom night" Tao said. After a few walk, we stopped as Tao told us too. "Ahh jinjja! This is soo cool" He said while holding a bracelet. "Yup, I guess it's uni too" I said. "I wanna buy this" He said. "Wait, but I forgot to bring money" He stopped. "Mwoya?" Tara asked him. "I thought we're going to a fancy store that accepts credit card. Ahjumma, do you accept credit card?" He asked the lady seller. "Oppa-ah, do you see any credit card machine over here" The little boy said. "Aishh, mind your manners" The ahjumma said. "Mianhae. No we don't accept credit card" She added. Me and Tara laughed at him as he was being mocked by a little boy. "Here I'll pay for you" Tara handed her money to the ahjumma.

~Tara's POV~

"I think this is the store. Kaja!" Chen said. As I walked in we were greeted by the workers there. Tao walked to the counter. "Can we have a look at what we reserved?" He asked the lady. "Name please" She asked. "It's under Mr. Huang Zhi Tao" "Aniya! It's my name, Chen" Chen budged in. "I'm pretty sure we used my name just now" Tao defended. "Ani. Because I talked on the phone, then it's under my name" Chen said. "Ah, can you please check by both name" I asked her. She nodded and started searching. "Guys mind your manners. People are watching" I scolded them. "Mianhae-yo but there aren't any reservation under the name Mr. Huang Zhi Tao or even Mr. Chen" She said. "Jinjja?" Tao looked confused. "Wait, did we put other name?" Chen asked. I smacked both of their heads. "Don't be such a pabo. Next time just use some simple name that you guys remember" I said. "Ahh, wait I remember, it's Ms. Kim Ta Ra!" Chen told the lady. She checked. "Ahh, ne" Tao agreed. "It's funny cause when you smacked my head, I finally remember" Chen laughed. "Yes, sir there are 4 dresses reserved under the name Ms. Kim Ta Ra. Please follow me" She guided us to the fitting room and brought us the 4 dresses that Chen and Tao reserved. "Kasmsahamnida" Tao thanked the lady. "Now, go try on all these and show us" Chen gave me those dresses. "But" I said. "No buts. Just put them on" He shoved me into the fitting room. I tried on 3 of the dresses but they kept on saying no to all three of them. I pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter