C21: Last tour

Misunderstanding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Tae Hyung, wait! Kaja" I shouted and ran to him. I had to go. I don't want to make him sulk at me again or there's no one that would teach me bout fire sorceries. It's not like I'm using him or something. Besides, I had to go cause we've been friends, ani, I meant besties since 13 years old. "Since when do you call me by my full name?" He asked. "I don't know" I giggled. "Stop it" He flicked my head. "What? Why? Stop what? Why did you flicked my head? Are you craz-" I was blabbering till he puts his hand on my mouth to prevent me from talking so much. I shut my mouth. He looked at me. "Stop doing your aegoo and making my heart melt. I know I can't have you so stop, alright?" He brushed my hair. I was shocked. "Now come on. The shop's still open but we've got to hurry. Ppalli ppalli!" He said. 

~Chanyeol's POV~

"Chanyeol, Tara, Luhan!! Ireona !! (Wake up) Ppalli !! We've got to get ready, our flight has been change so there's like 2 hours left!" Someone shouted. "5 more minutes" I said weakly. I'm pretty sure it's Suho. "Aniya, get up now or you buy your own plane ticket to Japan" He said. "Arasso" I said, rubbing my eyes  while yawning. "Luhan-ah, Is Tara in the shower?" I looked at him. He nodded. "Then that means I have time to sleep, YEHETT!! Luhan hyung, wake me up when you done showering"I went back to sleep.

~ Luhan's POV~

I was sitting next to Tara by the window. Then she started giggling. I asked her why is she giggling. "Here, look at this" She handed me her phone

From: Jung kook

Hey Tara!!! We kept sending you photos but never did you send us one ㅠ.ㅠ

*Click to see gif*

(If you guys want to see the image, it's right under the cover on your right)

14:30 p.m.

I laughed when I saw their picture. "So let's take a picture and show it to them, shall we?" She asked me. We started taking funny pictures. "Hyung, Tara, what in the world are you guys doing?" Tao asked us. "Oh my gosh, Lu, look at this pic, the crew production behind us is looking at us with his weird face" Tara said. I burst into laughters. "Where! I wanna see it!" Tao said then laughed so hard. He looked really ugly and Tara was kinda scared looking at Tao laughing.

~ Tara's POV~

We finally arrived at Tokyo. When we got out of the airport, there's like a thousand fans screaming. Well, ofcourse they're screaming at Exo. I  thought my ears almost bleed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter