Mine.

Mine.

 

 


Garden~

 

"Hyun!" Seohyun was shock by the sudden shout of Kai.

"HAHAHAHAHA~"

"Yah! Why are you laughing there?!"

"*chuckles* Well, hehehe if you just saw your face it's..it's-- HAHAHA" Kai can't continue his word and end up laughing again. Suddenly, he hold back his laugh after he see Seohyun's fumming nose. Kai cleared his throat, still holding back his laugh.

"By the way, how are you? Is there's something wrong? 'Cause you've been staring randomly at that poor flower" Kai said while pointing at flower. Well actually, Kai is calling her name many times a while ago but she seems to be spacing out so he end up shouting her name that make her shock.

"Nothing.." Kai don't buy her reply. 'There's something happen' Kai thought, but shrugged it off. Because if he continues to ask Seohyun what happen they will end up fighting, and he don't want to happen that.

 

Silence~

 

"Jongin.." Kai turn his gaze to Seohyun calling his name, he humm as an answer. He heard Seohyun sigh.

"Luhan.." Kai raise an eyebrow hearing Luhan's name, confuse.

"What about him?" Kai ask, curious on what she was saying about him.

"He want u.. us to--to start again." Kai widened his eyes, can't believe what he was hearing 'So that means... No. It can't be' Kai protest at his thought. 'Relax.' He encouraged his self not wanting to break down.

"So.. What did you say?" Kai ask bravely.

 

 

FLASHBACK~ 

 

"Can we start again?" Seohyun look at Luhan can't believe at his words. 'Is he serious? He must be crazy.'

 

"I know you think that I'm going crazy right now, but to tell you the truth.. I am. I am going crazy everytime I see you around with that guy." Luhan confessed. 'It's now or never.' He thought.

Seohyun just look at him with an awe. She can't believe what was happening, she can't even react. He want's to start again with her by the fact that he was the 'one' who ended their relationship? Seohyun turn away and just shook her head, not wanting to believe in his words. She doesn't want to fall into his sweet words, again. After all this time, he still have a place in her heart. And yes, she's still inlove with him.

Luhan stand up and face Seohyun, sit infront of her with his hands holding her shoulder gently. 'Sigh' Luhan sigh because Seohyun's face is facing the ground not wanting to see his face, closely.

 

"Please Hyun, look at me." Luhan pleaded.

Seohyun shook her head persistent at her desicion to not look at him. Luhan sigh again can't stand her stubborness, so he decided to just do it by himself. Luhan touch Seohyun's chin and lift it slowly at first Seohyun is persistent but give in after Luhan warned her that he will kiss her if not.

 

"There." Luhan can see now Seohyun's bare face. 'Still a beauty even without a make-up' Luhan smiled at his own thought.

 

"Hyun, I'm sorry." Luhan apologized half-teary. He know himself that she can't forgive him after what he did before, but atleast he did apologize to her after this past few years.

 

On the otherhand, Seohyun is froze at her spot and about to give in but she encourage herself 'Don't Seo. Don't.'

"I'm sorry, hyun. This dear infront of you wants to apologize." After hearing his words, Seohyun suddenly chuckles and face him still smiling. Luhan smiles too when he saw seohyun smiling at him not knowing it was a bitter one.

 

"Stop.It.Won't.Buy.Me." Seohyun emphasized every word making Luhan's grip over her shoulder loosen. Seohyun stands up after Luhan let go her shoulders and was about to walk away when Luhan suddenly speaks.

 

"Fine. I know you can't still accept my apology yet, but.." Luhan paused at his words and stand up facing Seohyun's back few inches away from him. While Seohyun on the otherhand still standing there ready to listen.

 

"I'll make sure that you will accept me, again. No one can't stop me. Kim Jong In, even that guy." Luhan said firmly while clenching his fist. Luhan knows that Kai had a feelings for Seohyun beacuse he's a guy too. He knows it very well.

Seohyun walk away after he heard Luhan's words. 'What does he mean about Jong In? Don't tell me.. NO! He will not. Come on Joo Hyun don't mind his words.' Seohyun convinced herself and continue to walk away leaving Luhan behind.

 


 

Seohyun told to Kai the story except the part what Luhan told her about Kai. 'Maybe he don't mean it. I wish' Seohyun thought.

"Hey! Let's stop talking about what happen in me yesterday! You too, you should tell what happen to you yesterday?!"

"I told you, I have to do some important thing!"

"Why don't you tell me what is that 'important thing'?! Huh? I'm getting curious here~~" Seohyun said mischievously and smirk.

"Yeah~ Yeah~ Oh! I remember something. Are you free this coming sunday?" Kai ask Seohyun remembered his own words.

"Oh, Yes! Why? Are you asking me for a date now? HAHAHAHA" Seohyun laugh at his own joke.

"Why? You don't want? To date me is every girls dream of~" Kai said confident while posing like a model. Seohyun fake a cough and choke, can't stand at Kai's humbleness.

"You really don't want? My treat!" After hearing the word 'treat' Seohyun smile like an idiot and nod at Kai.

"What time?" Seohyun ask in so much excitement.

" umm.. arou--"

 

 

 

"Do you hear the news?"

"What news?"

"That there's gonna be a transferee that came from the states"

"Oh really?"

"And there is this rumors that it's Luhan's girlfriend!"

"What?! Are you sure!"

 

The two girls keeps on talking about the transferee as they don't know that there's someones listening to them especially, the girl.

 

Seohyun smiles bitterly hearing the conversation of the two, while holding her tears back not wanting to show it infront Kai. Clenching her trembling fists she stands up and run finding where Luhan is, leaving Kai dumbfouded

 

And after of searching she finally found Luhan. There he is resting himself after an hour of training. 

 

Seohyun move forward where Luhan is and stand infront of him; still clenching his fist and holding her tears. On the otherhand, Luhan suddenly open his eyes sensing that there's someone who's near him. When he open his eyes, he saw Seohyun gritting her teeth. Luhan suddenly stand up and... SLAP! Sob. After a slap Luhan heard a sobbed came from Seohyun. He walks towards her and was about to hold her when she slaps his arm.

 

"What's wrong Joo Hyun? Are--"

"Luhan.. ca--can you please te..tell me if you were even serious.. when you say those words to me?" Seohyun ask, controlling her tears.

"Ofcourse! Seohyun, when it comes to you I'm ser--" SLAP!

 

"What's wrong with you? Why are you slapping me?" Luhan suddenly raise his voice making Seohyun firm.

"Liar." Seohyun whispers but Luhan can still hear it. Her head is low, still sobbing.

"What do you mean?" Luhan ask, shocked.

"Liar! Liar! Liar!" Seohyun punches Luhan's chest, as Luhan don't block it.

 

Seohyun is still punching Luhan's chest and kept on saying 'Liar' to him. Luhan's heart is clenching not because of the punches that Seohyun is giving, it's because of the word that Seohyun keeps on saying. ' 'Liar'. I hate that word' Luhan thought clenching his fist, he don't want to remember that hurtful day, again. After a minute of punching, Seohyun suddenly stops.

 

"Liar." The two look at each others eyes. Seohyun looking at Luhan with anger, and Luhan looking at her with hurtful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"After all this years, you were still a liar." And with that Seohyun leaves Luhan. 

 

Luhan broke down, feeling his heart shuttered into a million pieces. Clenching his fist..

"I'm still a liar."

 

 

 

 


chapter 3~~~~~~~~~~~