Mine.

Mine.

"What do you mean you will not attend school today?!"

[ I have something important to do~ ]

"But you know.. you were the one who always accompany me... right?"

[ I know. But you should be with som-- ]

"With someone? Who? "

[ You know 'who' I mean ]

Sigh.~ You do really know how to piss me off, right?"

[ It's n-- ]

*Tot-Tot*

I ended the call. If I meet that tank-skin guy, remind me to punch his precious face. But, I'm going to be alone *sigh* Thanks to Kai.

 


Cafeteria~

"Seo! Here!" 

I look where that voice came from and I saw Sehun waving at my direction, I smiled at him. I walk towards his direction I silently thank Sehun for being so nice, it's been 10 minutes has passed and still I don't see any vacant seat. This cafeteria is too crowded, so I always eat at the garden, but today it's different because I forgot to bring my lunch which my Mom prepared for me and Kai is not here. Sigh~

"Thank You~" I seat infront Sehun and pinched his nose, he groaned. Hahaha, I always like it when he's annoyed. We soon start to eat our foods. Silent.

"Sehun-ah! Here's your---"

Luhan stop at his track when he saw Seohyun staring blankly at him. Luhan can't utter any words, it seems like their time stop right there right at that moment. He looking at Seohyun, Seohyun looking at him. It's been a long time since their last encounter. Luhan wish that the floor would eat him up right now. And on the otherhand, it's the same for Seohyun too.

"*caugh* *caugh* Err.. Umm G..Guys? " Luhan and Seohyun glare look at Sehun's direction.

"Here's your bubble tea " Luhan continue his words placing Sehun's bubble tea infront of him. And was about go, but Sehun stops him from walking away.

"Umm.. hy..hyung? Take a seat. Hehehe" Sehun states. Luhan glare at Sehun with a 'When-we-get-home-your-dead' look and sit down beside Seohyun. Sehun scoffed and smiles brightly at Luhan and then to Seohyun.

 

SEOHYUN        -       LUHAN

------------------TABLE------------------  Since Sehun was the one who choose the table purposely.

                 SEHUN

 

Silence. Was the only word to describe their atmosphere. They don't mind the loud voices that came from their school mates as they stay still there. Not uttering any word, especialy for the two. So Sehun decided to break the silence.

 

"*scoffed* Guys, I'm just going into the comfort room, hmm?" The two just nod their head. Sehun stood up and leaving the two.

 

 

 

1 minute.

2 minutes. And still no one dares to speak.

3 mins.

4

5 mins. Luhan remember something 'Try to talk to her.' Right, I should talk to her, but how? Luhan thought.

Luhan cleared his throat. Making Seohyun to look at him, and look away again. 

 

"Ermm.." It's seems like I'm going to confess at this state. Luhan chuckle at his own thought. Seohyun turn to Luhan hearing him chuckle and turn away 'He's still weird' Seohyun thought. Luhan back in his own sense and start to talk again.

 

"Can.. *inhale.exhale* Can we talk?" And after that for the second time, Luhan wish that the floor would eat him now.

Seohyun look at Luhan again, this time with a curiosity in her face.

"So.. can we talk? Outside?" Seohyun think for a moment. 'It is okay if I just talk to him, right? I think there's nothing wrong with that.' Seohyun thought and nod.

 

 


Garden~

 

Seohyun and Luhan seat at the grass back facing each other. Well they decided to just talk like this, not seing each other face.

"So.. how are you?" Luhan intend to be the first one to talk.

"I'm fine." Seohyun said coolly. "You?" Seohyn ask. Well, she doesn't want to be a 'hard to get' howsoever she still reminded the times where Luhan and her were so much close to each other, before.

"I'm good. Umm.. Joo hyun?" What the?! You just call her your nickname for her before! Great! Just great Luhan. Luhan scold himself.

Seohyun widened his eyes hearing that nickname but decided to calm herself and back to her expressionless face. "Yes?" She reply with no emotion can be detect. 'Sigh' Seohyun heard Luhan sigh. Luhan cleared his throat, ready to spill out his words.

"Can we start again?" I look at Luhan..

 


 

"Can you tell me who's that girl?" The woman ask Kai.

"Nah~ I wouldn't tell you, but I'm going to introduce her to you.. Soon"

"It's better if she was more beautiful than me 'cause if not--"

"Don't you dare!"

"What?! Don't tell me.."

"Yah! That's not what I mean!"

"Then what?!"

"I mean don't you dare to hurt her or you will face my wrath." Kai said coolly.

"Really? Wow! You must really like her. I can't wait to see her~~" The woman wiggled in so much excited.

"You will surely meet her, soon. Soon." The woman nod at Kai's remark. 'I'm looking forward to see her' The woman thought while looking at Kai's face daydreaming. Smirk.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So.... What do you think? HAHAHAHA~ TYPOS ~~ ^^