Mine.

Mine.


                                                                                                      O T

 

                        Seoul University Basketball Team - 87                     |                     Gangnam University Basketball Team - 92

 

                                                                                                      1 : 15

 

 

 

 

The whole gymnasium of the Seoul University if filled of so many students watching and cheering for the two teams. It's a crucial game for the both teams. Because it's the finals. And because that the SUBT's is playing at their home court, the pressure is on them especially to a one particular person.

 

 

 

 

"Can someone of you please tell me where is that as*h*le ?! We really need him right now ! Luhan can't do this anymore ! His over fatigued right now ! " Point out Coach Jung.

 

True to be told. Since the start of the game and over time Luhan is been the one scoring for the team. He's the one running for the fastbreaks, penetrating their plays but until now, they were still behind. Well this will not gonna happen if Kai is in the game right now. Yes, that 'as*h*le' is none other than Kai who's been absent on their training days until now. Well, Kai is one of the star player of SUBT eventhough he's not attending their training days 'he's still good' That's what he always reason out. And now the team really need him right now especially that Luhan is exhausted.

 

 

 

 

"Woooooooooooh~~ Is that Kai?"

 

"He's trully a handsome when he wore his jersey *.*"

 

"Waaaaaaaah~ Marry me Kai!"

 

 

 

 

As they hear the shouting of the audience, they look at the main door of the gymnasium where Kai is walking towards them.

 

 

 

 

"Am I late?" Kai ask innocently

 

" What do you think, Huh ?! Look at the score board were still behind because you dont come early !" Coach Jung shouted at him.

 

*Buzzz* as they hear the timeout bell ends, Coach Jung choose his best players including Luhan and Kai. And now they enter they were in the court SUBT defending. As the Point Guard of the GUBT penetrates the ball, in just a blink of an eye he lose in his hand the ball leaving him and the others with Kai running towards into their ring. 1 : 08

 

"Basket! And now its 89 - 92 with GUBT still in the lead!"

 

The announcer declared. Kai, just finish the fastbreak as he ran towards on the backcourt. Everyone cheered for him including her. Kai look at the audience and searching for someone. As he search and search, he finally found her. There she is cheering for him, shouting for his name. Glad that Kai met this girl if not, maybe he's not here right now playing for the team, for her. Kai smile at her at she smiles back. He return his attention into the basketball game as he remember they were still behind by three.

 

 

 

 

"Kai steal the ball again! He pass to Luhan, Luhan shoot for three........... Bang! He shoot and it's now a tie! 92 - 92 with 30 seconds left."

 

GUBT with the ball they can't find a way to score because of the defensive effort that the SUBT is giving to them. Loud cheerings can be heard from the gymnasium. All the SUBT's are cheering for the team as they were only seconds left and it's a tie. GUBT find a way to shoot but can't as now the ball is in the SUBT.

 

"19 seconds left. SUBT should atleast score before the clock ends."

 

18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10.. Kai with the still. Kai look at her again, he silently thank her for being here as they look at each other he nod at her and focus his attention again into the game. 5. 4. Kai run towards the basket not minding the defense at he steps back and fade.. shot... *BUZZZZZZZ*

 

 

 

 

"SUBT Wins!"

 

"Wooooooooooooooh~~"

 

The Seoul University students cheered. It was a buzzer bitter for Kai. He made the shot.  94 - 92 . And let the team to be the champion of this season. Kai look a t the ocean of the audience finding her. Again. When he found her, they just stare at each other with a genuine smile on their faces. Kai was so happy not because he was the one who scored the winning shot, not because they won the trophie it's because it was his first game after that tragedy. It was his first game, yet it was so meaningful. He just met this girl not too long, but she already have a special space into his heart, to his life. She changed him a little by little everyday and he just let her to do that to him. Himself was suprise by his own action too. This will be the start, I'm going to show everything about me to you. Just to make you smile. He said to himself.

 

 

 

 

Garden~

 

 

 

 

"You know what, I don't get it. When you enter the gymnasium a while ago, they seems not to see you always and keep shouting that 'Your-So-Handsome-Kai-Marry-Me' Huh! Seriously, they want to 'marry' you? an idiot like you?"

 

"Correction. A Good-Looking-Handsome-Idiot, that's why they want to marry me *chuckles*"

 

"Can you please be a more 'Humble' person? 'Cause I'm going to fly because of that 'so much air' in you -.-"

 

"You're so thin like a stick so why not? HAHAHAHA"

 

"Yah!"

 

 

 

 

They keep on bickering to each other like a dog and cat. If someone will see them like this, they will surely think that there's something going on between them. But unknown to them, there is someone watching them from afar with Curiousity, Jealousy, Anger that is building inside him. Clenching his fist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It should be me. Not him."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Short update~~ ^^ Pardon me for any typos..~