Letting Go

Return (sequel of Can't Open Up my Lips)

Final Chapter

 

Everything went silent, Chanyeol kept hugging her tight “Kim Cheon Sa, please don’t leave me…” his tears start to stream down on his face, Cheon Sa could feel her shoulder getting wet “don’t cry Chanyeol-ah, don’t cry…” she raise her hand and pat his back to calm him “I know your feelings, I’m sorry”

 

“I’ve been enduring my anger only for you but why did you do this to me?” Chanyeol wipe his tears away

 

“I didn’t even answer him Chanyeol, I know your feelings… I just need more time.” Cheon Sa release their hug “you should understand, I’m really sorry”

 

“I… I understand, I’ll give you time.” Chanyeol’s face expression is different, no more warmness and bright as the usual Chanyeol. Cheon Sa nodded “thank you so much” she smiled bitterly, Chanyeol let off her hand and turn back. “h-hey, wait.”  Before Cheon Sa left, Chanyeol grab her arm and pull her into his embrace “I won’t ignore you”

 

Cheon Sa can only nod and smiled a little bit "yeah, s-see you tomorrow" Chanyeol put his hands on her cheek and kiss her nose "please remember this..." he release his embrace and left. Cheon Sa burst into crying while walking "I'm so stupid!" she hit her head several time "noona! stop it!" Jongin suddenly grab her hands and hold it tight "stop hitting yourself! What's wrong?"

 

"Jongin-ah, I'm so stupid..." Cheon Sa cried really hard

 

"shhh, calm down. I know it hurts" Jongin hug her and pat her back, he watched the whole scene "it’s okay noona, you made a good decision. It's okay"

 

"Jongin-ah..."

 

-----

 

"HWANG LI HUA! I've told you like hundreds, stop chasing after me!" Lay banged the door, on the other side Li Hua cried and begged Lay "please, I love you Lay..."

 

"Forget it. This is the last time. I'll disappear from your sight" Lay pack up his stuff and storm off, Li Hua run and chase Lay immediately "don't ever come to my life again" Lay run faster and disappeared.

 

"Hello? Please reserve a plane ticket, I will decide where to go when I’m ready." Lay make a call to his personal assistant "I just want to go, that's all." Lay throw his bag and unlock his phone then type something.

 

'to: Cheon Sa :)

 

uhm, hey. so, what's your answer? I'll be moving somewhere as soon as possible. I'll send you a plane ticket if your answer is yes... I'll go after knowing your answer. Please go with me, and I promise to make you happy like we used to.'

 

"haaa... hope she'll come" Lay jump on his bed

 

While...

 

"hm?" Jongin turn his head to Cheon Sa's phone which is ringing and read the message "noona..." he turn his head again to his sleeping noona."I'd better tell her after she gets calmer" Jongin hide the message, he her hair "please don't get hurt" he whispered, he felt really bad about his sister's feelings.

 

----

 

"NOONA! CHANYEOL HYUNG IS HERE!" Jongin shouted, he turn his head to Chanyeol "she cried."

 

"I know, me too. I cried yesterday... good thing my eyes are not swollen" Chanyeol pouted

 

"Done? Eat your breakfast, cheer up!" Jongin push a toast into Cheon Sa's mouth and smiling widely.

 

"Mm, see you later" Cheon Sa smiled a bit and walk outside with Chanyeol, they become very awkward but not to Chanyeol "hey, just pretend nothing happened yesterday." Chanyeol pat Cheon Sa's head.

 

"I'm trying" Cheon Sa sighed

 

"Huh? What’s that?" Chanyeol point out to something, Cheon Sa turn her head and Chanyeol flick her head "gotcha!" he ran away, Cheon Sa pouted "YAH! GET BACK HERE! YOU NEVER TASTE MY CHOKING TECHNIQUE RIGHT?!" she chase Chanyeol right away

 

"Catch me if you can!" Chanyeol sprint up, but Cheon Sa. Who is ex running and basketball athlete is faster "taste this!" she jump and grab his neck real quick, she choke Chanyeol's neck.

 

"I'M SORRY! SPARE ME!" Chanyeol shouted

 

"Humph! Don’t mess with me anymore!" Cheon Sa release her hands

 

"Fine, sorry." he laughed “I just want to see your smile…”

 

“…” Cheon Sa’s mouth zipped up, she continue her walk passing Chanyeol. Chanyeol sighed and following Cheon Sa “wait!” Cheon Sa huffed, she turn back to Chanyeol “let’s go tall boy”

 

*message ringtone*

 

“Hmm? What is this?” Cheon Sa unlock her phone

 

‘From: unknown

Hey, hope you are happy with Lay. Well, Lay said that he’ll move somewhere with you and never comeback and I just want to say… please take care of Lay. –LiHua”

 

“Huh?” Cheon Sa shocked “he will move somewhere?” Cheon Sa dial up Lay’s number but there is no answer “Jongin knew this right?” she remembered that Jongin was next to her when she sleep, she text Jongin and ask him about Lay.

 

“From: Jongin dongsaeng

I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about that, yes. Lay hyung sent you a message about that and he wanted to come with you, but it depends on your answer. If you say yes, you’ll come with him… I just want noona not to feel stressed again because of him. Ask yourself, deep inside your heart.”

 

 Cheon Sa bit her lips while spare a glance to Chanyeol, she dial Li Hua’s number “hello?”

 

“Oh, yeah? What’s up?” Li Hua’s tone is really sad

 

“Lay oppa never told me to come with him, when is his flight date?”

 

“Uh, I don’t know… ask him.”

 

“He didn’t answer me…”

 

“Don’t ask me, he’s not mine anymore!”

 

“He’s yours…”

 

“w-what?”

----

Sir, do you want some tea or coffee?” a waiter ask Lay who is sitting inside the airport waiting room, Lay shook his head “no, thank you” he feel nervous and happy at the same time. “Oppa!” Cheon Sa shouted, Lay turn his head. His lovely smile disappeared, Cheon Sa walk closer “I’m sorry about bringing Li Hua eonni here…”

 

“Why did you do this?” Lay felt disgusted

 

“Don’t lie to yourself, I knew you still have your feelings to her. And I’m 100% sure, you’ll be happy together with her. I’m sorry…” Cheon Sa bitterly smiled “I knew it from your gaze and the way you act around me, now… please live happily with her” Cheon Sa left the airport without turning around.

 

“KIM CHEON SA!”

 

“It’s alright Cheon Sa, you know what’s best for yourself” tears streamed down on her face while smiling “at least you make the right choice”

 

Flashback

 

“What do you mean he’s mine?”

 

“I can tell he cares about you like you care about him…”

 

“…”

 

“Meet me at the airport tomorrow, 8 AM”

 

“n-no way”

 

“Trust me eonni…”

 

*call ended*

 

“Something happened?” Chanyeol waited in front of the gate, Cheon Sa shook her head and smiled “it’s nothing, let’s go inside.” She grab Chanyeol’s arm, Chanyeol’s eyes widened “what happened to you?”

 

“I said it’s nothing!” Cheon Sa flustered, her face is red as tomato.

 

“Really?” Chanyeol chuckled, he put his hands on her cheeks “your cheeks are burning, there must be something…”

 

“Fine, I’m letting go all my feelings toward Lay oppa” Cheon Sa muttered, Chanyeol smiled really wide and got really excited “then…”

 

“Yeah, I want to eat pizza right now” Cheon Sa smirked

 

“Aish, this kid” Chanyeol sighed, Cheon Sa jumped and kissed Chanyeol’s cheek “happy now? I’m leaving!” Cheon Sa ran away, Chanyeol touched his cheek “she accept me!”

 

Flashback ends

 

“Don’t be sad, I’ll treat you ice cream!” Chanyeol who is waiting outside the airport building, wipe her tears away and wrap his arm around her neck. Cheon Sa shook her head “I’m not sad, I’m just happy to let go all my guilt. Let’s go”

 

They headed to an ice cream shop, holding hands. “Blackened Nutella and caramel cornflakes in one cup, please” Chanyeol ordered, Cheon Sa swipe her card fast “I paid it.” Chanyeol tch-ed and pinch her cheeks. They take a seat like usual, near the window to watch people walking passed the shop “hey, why did you sit here? Not in front of me?” Cheon Sa look confused.

 

“Why? Can’t I?” Chanyeol laughed “I just want to sit here”

 

“Oh! It’s our ice cream!” Cheon Sa smiled, she eats it deliciously.

 

“What’s that?” Chanyeol raise his eyebrow, Cheon Sa dumbfounded “blackened Nutella?”

 

“I want it” Chanyeol open his mouth, Cheon Sa take a spoonful ice cream and deliver it to Chanyeol’s mouth but suddenly Chanyeol grab her hand, he kiss her lips real quick “you lied to me, that’s caramel cornflake!”

 

“Who told you to kiss me?!” Cheon Sa blushed, Chanyeol laughed and kiss her cheek “my girlfriend is so cute!” they laughed until the sky is getting darker, it’s a short date but they felt really happy to spend their time together without any stress.

 

 

FIN

|

|

|

|

|

|

 

Well, this fanfic is kinda crappy for me, but I enjoyed writing it. How was this last chapter? Please let me know at the comments below :D don’t forget to click subscribe or even an upvote! Thank you!

 

Also, please check out my ongoing fanfic! Links below:

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/752957/hello-baby-friendship-exo

 

FrostAngel8399