Chapter 8

Young Love

Changmin's PoV 
With every step that i took , i felt more and more nervous . I have no idea where i am and why ? I was confused but i did what hyung told me to do . I almost reached the rooftop when i started to hear music , very nice and pleasing music . I walked a few more steps when i saw Junsu standing there nervously . " Hey , what is  this place ? " i asked . He smiled and Hyukjae and Donghae came out of no where singing happy birthday , Junsu sang along with them . I was totally surprised , i was smiling like a fool . 


Junsu pulled me closer to the cake " Make a wish " he said in his angelic voice . I blew off the candles after i was done wishing to have Junsu by my side forever . " So who planned this ? And Yunho hyung knew ? " 


" We had to get Yunho hyung's help since you are so stubborn , and Junsu did this . He did everything by himself , from cooking to decoration everything . " Donghae explained 


I looked at Junsu and asked him " Really ? " he nodded and smiled shyly . " Do  you like it ? " he asked , i squeezed his hand lovingly " I love it " 


We had dinner and Hyukjae told me that Junsu found this recipe online and cooked my favorite dishes . I am so touched , he did this all for me . I feel so blessed to have someone like him who understands that these sweet little gestures means a lot more than throwing big parties where i don't even know anyone . I wish to spend all my birthdays like this , with people i love and care for . 


" All these songs are so romantic " Donghae said as Junsu had these few songs playing as background music for our little party . " These are my favorite songs " Junsu said . " You know Su always told me , when he'll find his mister right he'll dedicate all these to him someday ." Hyukjae said . 


" Oh , so why today ? Is your mister right here ? " I said and Junsu blushed , he was as red as a tomato . he excused himself and went down to his apartment to get some blankets as its getting cold .

 
" I guess we know why Su is playing these songs today " Hyukjae said and i smiled . " Well i really like having you two around but it will be nice if i could spend sometime with Junsu alone ."


After a while Junsu came back with two blankets . One for Donghae andme and one for himself and Hyukjae but i decided to pull Junsu under my blanket and forced Donghae to share one with Hyukjae , i know Hae likes Hyukjae so its his chance to get a little more close to him . 


Junsu's hands were cold so i made a sandwich of our hands , i placed both his hands in mine and made them warm . I can tell by his beautiful shining eyes that he likes it . 


" Su i have to go now , its getting late . Choco is alone and noona will be staying with Umma , Appa tonight . " Hyukjae said , " You don't live with your parents ? " I asked out of curiosity .


" No my parents live in a small town near by and i live here with my noona and my princess Choco . " I looked at Junsu with a confused look " Oh Princess Choco is his pet dog , Mangdoongie is your princess and Choco is his " Junsu explained .  Wow Junsu understands my confused look , even if i don't say anything he understands , i thought .

 
" Do you mind if i walk with you ? " Donghae asked Hyukjae and he agreed . They left and now it was just me and my angel . 


Junsu's PoV 


So far everything has been so perfect , its just that i wanted it to be a party but just as Hyukkie said it feels like a double date more than a party but i don't mind . It feels good . I pulled out a small box that i was hiding behind one of the pillows " Here , for you " I gave it to Changmin and he received it happily " How many things did you prepare " he asked as he was unwrapping his gift . 


Once he unwrapped the gift he was surprised or more like speechless . " Junsu its ...... i don't know what to say " 


At first i thought he didn't liked it but than i saw him smiling . " Remember you once told me that you hate it that pets are not allowed in school . You miss Mangdoongie when you have to separate with her for school , i was thinking about what should i give you as your birthday present and finally i came up with an idea that may be i can give you a fake Mangdoongie that you can bring to school with you so you wouldn't miss her . I looked up online and made this miniature of Mangdoongie myself . " Junsu explained excitedly .


" It looks excatly like her , i love it " I said happily . Junsu is so thoughtful , even Yunho hyung couldn't think of something like this , something so special and he made it himself . 


" All i wanted was for you to have a good time . On your birthday i wanted to be with you and celebrate , ever since we have come close , i mean since we became friends i wanted to do something special for you and this was my chance . " I said 


Changmin held my hand and looked in my eyes . This feeling is so new and beautiful . I feel nervous , shy , happy , excited , confused and scared all at the same time . I was mesmerized by Changmin's Bambi eyes when he suddenly leaned in and kissed my lips . It took me a few seconds to realize what just happened and when i did , i didn't pull back . I kissed him back slowly , it was magical . i want this moment to last forever . 


" Junsu i .... " Changmin said and i looked at him . " Su , i don't want to rush anything but i want you to know that i love you " he said and i was happy but scared too . i wanted to tell him how much i love him and how badly i want to be with him , i wanted to give him my everything and spend every minute of my life with him but just than the image of Yoochun came across my eyes . I was shaking with fear , i wanted to tell him about Yoochun , i don't want him to find out from anywhere else . I tried to tell him but i was choking on my own words , i was too afraid to lose him . 


" Changmin i love y-you but you must know that .... t-that i ... i am ... i-iii ." I couldn't speak , i was so scared i just hugged him instead . 


Changmin's PoV 


I don't believe it i finally confessed my feels to Junsu and he loves me too , i knew it . I could see it in his eyes that he loves me . I saw him shaking a little , he was trying to say something but was choking on his own words . He was afraid but i don't know why . I hugged him and whispered " Shhh , don't rush yourself . Whatever it is , it can wait . Tell me when you are ready " he calm down a little . And i held him in my arms.


I don't want to force him into speaking or anything but i am curious now . What does he wanted to say that he couldn't , what is he so afraid of . I don't care , i'll love him no matter what and i will be there for him . As long as we are together its all good . 

Donghae's PoV 


Hyukjae and i walked back home . He said its late so he can't let me go alone , even though i should be the one saying this to him since i am older than him and his senior in school but i have to admit he is more manly than i am and its true people hit on me when i am alone . 


" Your noona is staying at your parents , so why aren't you ? " I asked him . 


" I went to visit my parents last week , noona and i take turns to visit them so they wouldn't feel lonely and besides i am at a better place with a better person so why should i go ? " he said and i can see him smirking , is he flirting with me . He is talking about me , right ? 


" Really ? " I asked feeling shy . 


" Off course , its always fun to be with Su " He said and i pouted . i tried to hide my face and started to walk faster when he started to laugh " I was kidding , gosh you are so cute " he said . It makes me happy that he thinks i am cute but i'll pretend to be mad at him . i am not so easy , huh . 


" I hate you , go away " i said hitting him playfully as he tried to make me look at him . 


Hyukjae's PoV 


I love to tease Donghae , his pouting face is the cutest thing in the world . " Oh come on , you know i was joking " 


He continued to pretend to be mad at me , i know he is only pretending because i can see him smiling time to time . 


After walking Donghae home , making sure he reach safely , i walked home . on my way i texted Junsu to ask how was his date with Changmin but he didn't text back . I assume Changmin is still there .

 
I reached home , fed Choco . i was playing with her when Junsu called . He told me everything i am so glad that he finally told Changmin how he feels about him , i think he should tell him about Yoochun hyung soon . He was sobbing , i calmed him down . I told him to get some sleep and i went to bed too . I thought about today , i smiled at the thought of Donghae . i prayed for Junsu to find his happiness and for Donghae to love me because i have come to realize that i have fallen in love with Lee Donghae . 

 

_____________________
Please leave comments . Please , your comments motivate me . 

Thank you