Chapter 4

Young Love

No One's PoV 

Junsu texted Changmin that night telling him about how excited he was to work on their project together . Since then they have been seeing each other a lot at school .  Junsu and Hyukjae even join Changmin and his friends for lunch sometimes . They are getting along very well . Mangdoongie has gotten better too , she is active and playful again . Changmin brings her to to the vet clinic sometimes for regular checkup and as an excuse to meet Junsu again after school . Things are good and Changmin cannot be happier than this , Mangdoongie is fine now and Junsu is finally his friend . But he indeed wants more than this , he want to hold Junsu and tell him how much he loves him . But not so soon , they have just start to get comfortable with each other and off course Changmin doesn't want to ruin it . Each second that Changmin spends with Junsu , his feelings for him grows stronger . 

Donghae and Hyukjae seems to get along well too , they joined the soccer team together and have been spending a lot of time together . They got closer easier than what Kyuhyun had predicted because of so many common interests . 

There are only 2 days left in Changmin's birthday and he is going to invite Junsu to his party . He texted Jusnu to meet him after school . 

________________x____________x_____________

Changmin's PoV 

As soon as school ended i rushed to meet Junsu who was waiting for me at the school's main entrance . 

" Hey " i said panting . 

" Hey , you ran all the way here ? " Junsu asked and i nodded panting . He laughed and gave me his bottle of water " Here , have some " . I quickly drank some water , " Thanks " i said after catching my breath . 

" Shall we walk or you want to talk here ? " he asked me .  " Let's walk " i said and we began to walk  out of our school building . 

It feels great to be able to walk with Junsu , to see his smile so closely . Its beautiful . 

" Oh my God , its so cute " Junsu said as he suddenly started to run across the road to pet a cat . " Junsu , wait " i said and ran after him . 

Junsu loves animals . Specially cats , its his fantasy dream to own all the cats in the world . As he pet the cat " Kawaii " he said in excitement . " Wow , you can speak Japanese ? " i was amused , i have always wanted to learn Japanese . 

" Aniyo , that's the only Japanese word i know " Junsu said cutely . I chuckled at his cuteness and sat next to him to pet the cat . " Do you have something to feed it ? " Junsu asked , i looked into my bag and found some biscuits . I gave Junsu those biscuits and he broke them into small pieces . " So what was it , that you wanted to talk about ? " Junsu asked me while he fed the cat . 

" Oh yeah , actually its my birthday in 2 days and hyung said i should invite all my friends . So will you come ? " I asked nervously . 

____________x________x_________

Junsu's PoV 

Today i made a new friend , a cat outside our school . She was so cute but it was heartbreaking that it didn't had an owner or a home . I decided to take her to the pet shop with me but first i should feed her something , it a way to earn animal's trust . Changmin gave me some biscuits to feed it . 

While i was feeding her , Changmin invited me to his birthday party . I got too excited because i have never went to any party unless it is at Hyukie's place . But i can't go without Yoochun's permission and he never allows me to go anywhere besides school and my work place , sometimes he allows me to hangout with Hyukie but that happens rarely . 

" I'll be glad to come Changmin but i have to ask someone first " i said politely . " Who ? Your parents ? " Changmin asked . " Ah , yes my parents " i said . I didn't wanted to lie to him but i am not ready to tell him about Yoochun , not yet . Only Hyukjae knows about Yoochun and i want it to be like this for now or at least till i figure out my real feelings for Changmin . I know i feel something for him which is beyond friendship for sure . But i am confused and i have no clue if he will ever except my feelings .

" Sure , you may ask them and text me later if you got their permission or not . I'll be really happy if you'll come " He said hoping i would come . 

" I will try my best to convince my parents , see you then " I said as i held the cat in my arms carefully . " I'll drop her off at the clinic " I said to which Changmin smiled . " Be careful on your way " he said and i walked away smiling . 

Later i called Hyukjae and asked for an idea to convince Yoochun , so he will let me go to Changmin's birthaay . I really want to go . Hyukie said i should use my puppy eyes they work on everyone , so it should work for Yoochun too . I waited for him to get home . 

" Hey , you are still awake " Yoochun said as soon as he entered the house . I can see he is a little tipsy . " Yeah , i wanted to talk to you " I said . 

He laid down on the couch beside me and rested his head on my lap . I moved my fingers in his hair thinking this is my chance , he is slightly drunk so may be i can use some fake love to convince him . 

" Chunnie " i said sweetly . he chuckled " Wow , haven't heard you call me that in a long time " 

" I want something from you " I said 

He held my hand and kissed it " Ask anything baby " he said . 

He seems to be in a very good mood so may be he will actually grant me permission to go , i thought . 

" Actually its my friends birthday on Friday and he invited me " I said . " So ? " he asked rudely . " I was thinking if i could go " I said nervously . 

" No " he said in a horrible tone . 

" Chunnie please , just this once " I pleaded 

" What part of No you don't understand ? " He yelled and i immediately felt defeated . 

I looked around trying to hold back my tears , i hate him . " On Friday , don't cook dinner . we have to go out " Yoochun said as he got up from my lap and walked to his room . " I don't want to go with you anywhere " i said in low voice . 

" Yes you will go , like it or not you have to . My old friend is throwing a birthday party for his brother in law and since he is my only friend who knows about you , he asked me to bring you along and i have already promised him that i will " Yoochun said loudly and rudely as he is scolding me . 

" Do you understand ? " He asked and i nodded . A tear slipped down my cheek . " Good , here keep my credit card and buy a gift for the birthday boy , he must be about your age or may be a little older and choose something nice " he gave me his card and went into his room . 

I went in my room and cried hugging my pillow . I pulled out my phone to text Changmin but decided that i should tell him tomorrow at school . I cried myself to sleep wishing for a way to be able to go to Changmin's birthday . I really want to go . 

_________________________x______________________x_______________

Sorry for the late update , i was a little sick past few days so couldn't manage to update . 

Thank you for waiting patiently . And do comment :)