Chapter 3

Young Love

Changmin's PoV 

Next day i woke up with Mangdoongie curled up near my feets . I caressed her " Hey girl , are you feeling any better ? " She looked at me and made a grumpy noise . I washed up and went down holding her in my arms . " Good morning hyung " Yunho hyung was all ready for our daily morning walk . Hyung took Mangdoongie from my arms and held her lovingly " Sorry , i got home late last night , but Jae told me you took her to a vet . What happened ? " Yunho hyung asked as he was concerned about her health too . 

" The vet said , she must have eaten something bad . Her stomach is upset that's why she isn't eating well and has a little fever too " I informed hyung receiving a nod from him . 

" She will be fine soon , don't worry too much " Hyung said . " I hope so , i hate to see her like this " I mumbled loud enough for hyung to hear . 

Hyung and i stayed there for a while talking about what more we should do for Mangdoongie to get better soon . " Not going for walk today ? " Said Jae hyung who just came in and hugged Yunho hyung lovingly . 

" I don't think Mangdoongie is fit for a walk , she should rest for today and i don't feeling like going out too " I said and Yunho hyung agreed . " How about i help you prepare breakfast today " Yunho hyung said pulling Jae hyung closer , making him blush . " Gosh , you two " I said as i picked Mangdoongie and walked towards my parents room .


I knocked at the door before opening it . Umma was awake but Appa was still asleep . I kissed my mother good morning and joined Appa in bed along with Mangdoongie . I got in bed and hugged Appa . He turned to face me " What is it my boy ? " He asked in sleepy voice . " Aniyo , i am okay " I said still hugging him . " I know you are okay but i can feel something is bothering my precious boy " He said concerned 


" Just worried about Mangdoongie Appa " I said 


" Don't worry Minnie , she will be okay . You told me the vet said there is nothing to worry about then why are you so worried ? " Appa asked 


I know Appa is right but i can't help being worried " Its the first time she fell sick Appa . Now i understand why you and Umma worry so much when i get sick " 


" Because you are our little boy and we love you so much " Appa said . I smiled " Don't you think i am too tall to be called little " Appa laughed " True , but no matter how tall you grow you will always be our little boy " He said and i smiled " Appa you sound like Umma now " He laughed and so did i . 


You guys , don't judge me . I know i will be 20 years old in 8 days but didn't you hear my Appa ? I will always be his precious boy . So yes i love to be pampered by my Appa when i feel down . Jealous much ? 


Today i decided to not attend school and stay home looking after my little girl . I walked into my hyung's room and i asked Jae hyung if he will be going to school today . He told me he have two classes today so yes he will go . " Why are you asking ? " Jae hyung asked me . 


" Well , you know there is ... " I paused as Yunho hyung joined our conversation . " You were saying something Minnie ? " He said 


" Yes there is a student in junior section . His name is Kim Junsu , can you pass this on to him ? " I asked as i gave Jae hyung an envelope . " Love letter ? " Yunho hyung teased me . I can feel my cheeks burning " Ani , he helped Mangdoongie last night at the vet clinic , He works there . So i just wanted to thank him " I said blushing bright red .

 
" Okay , i'll pass it on for you . But let me tell you this , everything starts with these sorry or thank you letters " Jae hyung winked and Yunho hyung smirked too . " Aish hyung , just give it to him please " I said and left the room in hurry . But i can hear my hyung laugh " He is in love " i heard him say .

 
Am i ? I asked myself and all i felt was my heart beating crazy fast as i thought about him , his voice and his touch from last night . I smiled like a fool . 

___________x________x_________

Jaejoong's PoV 


After i reached school , i walked to the main office and asked one of my colleague to call in for Kim Junsu from junior section . He announced at the mic and i waited " Kim Junsu from junior section report to the main office urgently " 


After a while a very cute looking guy came in . I think i have seen him around school . " Sir , you asked for me ? " He said nervously 


" So our Minnie likes the cute guy , i approve . He seems so kind and nice . " I thought " Are you Kim Junsu ? " I asked him and he nodded .


" Do you know Shim Changmin ? " I asked and he nervously nodded again . " How do you know him ? " I asked again . " He is my senior but why sir ? " He asked me politely 

 

" He gave this for you " I handed him the envelope " He is home taking care of Mangdoongie but he wanted me to give this to you " 


The boy looked at me confused " You are thinking how do i know about Mangdoongie and how did Changmin managed to give this to me if he didn't came to school today , right ? " He nodded again and i chuckled .

 
" Why do you keep nodding ? Anyways he is my brother in law . I am married to his elder brother Shim Yunho " I said and the boy made an O shape with his lips and nodded . 


" Thank you sir , may i go now ? " He asked 


" Yeah sure , i am sure you are eager to read the letter " I said and i saw him blush . 
He bowed and left . I texted Minnie " Wow , so you like the cute type . By the way your love letter has been delivered " 


Changmin replied immediately " Thank you hyung and for the last time , it was not a love letter " I chuckled and went back to work . ​

______x_______x_____

Junsu's PoV 


I hide the letter because i don't want to get teased by Hyukkie . " Why did they called you in office ? " He asked and i lied " They misunderstood me for some other Junsu " . I hate to lie to him and i will tell him the truth but not now . I an eager to read his letter but i waited till i get home . 


I went in to see Yoochun watching TV with another guy . " Who is he ? " i asked Yoochun . " My date for tonight " He said smirking . 


" Hello , i am Heechul " said the guy . Hello , Yoochun can i talk to you alone ? I said and walked in my room with Yoochun following me . 


" What is it babe ? " He asked getting closer to me and i stopped him at a distance . " Listen , you may sleep with who ever you want but don't bring these people home . This is our house and i don't welcome any random guest here " I said and he smirked as he got more closer " My baby is jealous " He said while moving his fingers on my face . " No , i am not jealous because i don't care what you do . " 


He pulled me closer to him " You don't allow me near you so what other option do i have other than to spend my nights out " He said breathing against my neck . He moved his hands on my waist and kissed my neck . I closed my eyes and Changmin's face came right across my eyes . I opened my eyes and pushed Yoochun away " You can't touch me like that " I yelled at him . 


" But i will one day , i promise " He said smirking like an evil person . 


He left my room and i heard the main door close , which means he left with that Heechul guy . I took a deep breath and sat down on my bed . I took out the letter that sir Jaejoong gave me this morning and started to read it . 

 

To Junsu 
Good morning . I hope i am not bothering you . I just wanted to thank you for last night . I was very worried about Mangdoongie but you and your boss helped a lot . She is better now . Thank you . 
I know this might be stupid to write a letter like this but my hyung always says never delay saying sorry or thank you . So i decided to write to you . I hope Jae hyung didn't asked a lot of annoying questions and if he did than i am sorry . He is just too much sometimes . 


There is something i want to ask you . You see about the new team project i was wondering if you and your friend would like to join us . I think we will make a good team , so please consider joining me and my friends . 


Last night you were so kind to Mangdoongie , she doesn't make friends easily but i think she likes you . By the way she misses you . And i promised her that i will let her see you again . You will meet her again , right ? I am talking too much , right ?

 
Well , i will stop writing now . If you want to talk so xxxxxxxxxxx is my number , you can call me or text me as you please . Thank you once gain . 
Bye bye . 

 

 

I couldn't stop smiling as i read the letter over and over again . I saved Changmin's number in my phone . But i am double minded if i should text him or call him . I think i will ask Hyukkie about it . I put the letter in my drawer and left for work . I will ask Hyukjae and decide if i should call Changmin or text him . 

___________x____________x____________

 

Hello my dear reader , i have something to say . You see right now i am not recieving a lot of comments from you guys . I do appereciate those who are leaving their comments below , but i can't actually tell if you guys are liking this story or not . So please its a request let me know if you liking it or not . Your comments motivates me to write . I hope i am not asking for a lot . Thank you everyone and have a good day . Love you all :)